Falling For My Brother's Best...

By amourecrivain

Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Extra Chapter

Chapter 18

680K 13.5K 11.1K
By amourecrivain

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 18

sexual content.

& watch for the POV change in the middle.

enjoy.! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the first day back at school since Thanksgiving break. Today was the day I was going to find out how I did on my finals.

I finished brushing my hair and looked at myself at the full body mirror. My dark jeans with a brown braided belt matched my dark flip flops. I had on a baggy coffee colored shirt that was tucked in and a coral cardigan. 

"You don't have to look cute for me, ya know. I already like you." a voice said from my door way. I turned to see my boyfriend dressed in jeans and a v-neck.

"Maybe I want to look cute for someone else..." I teased with a smile and had to stifle a laugh from how his mouth turned down in jealousy.

Aiden walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me roughly against him.

"You're mine." he whispered in my ear before kissing the skin below then leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw.

"I'm yours." I breathed out before he nipped at my neck making me catch my breath. "You better stop now or I'm going to be late for class."

Even as I said that, I made no intentions in moving away.

"Mmm. As much as I want to spend the day just kissing you," he started, backing up a little to put some heated space between us. "we can't have that." he handed me my purse and book. Taking my hand, he pulled me out of room and out of the front door. "Come on, baby. I'll walk you to class."

Since it was only 10 AM and my first class doesn't start till 10:30, we decided to stop by the Rainforest Cafe to get some coffee to take to class. 

As we stood in line, I couldn't help but act all mushy with my new boyfriend. It's not only cause I was enjoying showing him off, but because I loved finally being free enough to kiss him whenever I want and act all lovey dovey.

He was holding my book with his hands that were wrapped around my waist. My own arms were wrapped around his neck, making his head bend down so he could kiss me. 

"People are watching." he whispered against my mouth but even with that statement, he kept on feathering kisses all over my lips.

"Mmm, what people?" 

"Right. I thought we were the only two people in the world."

His cheesy line made me laugh. I pulled away just in time for the lady in front of us to walk away.

The cashier looked at us with a smile painted on his face. "May I help you?"

Nodding, I asked Aiden to go first. "Grande Hazelnut Mocha espresso." he said.

"And for you, ma'am?"

"Grande Iced White chocolate Mocha, please."

The boy took our order, pressed some keys, took our money, and soon enough, we were handed our coffee. "Thank you, have a nice day." we all said to each other.

We walked out of the Cafe. We couldn't hold hands since Aiden was holding my book and his coffee but with my free hand, I hooked my arm around his.

"Well, now I can see why you didn't text me back."  We turned around to see non other than Chase Scott seated on one of the Cafe's outside tables. 

I felt Aiden tense up and I squeezed his bicep in reassurance.

"Hey, Chase." I said.

"Hey there, Blair." he leaned back against the chair as he crossed his arms over his chest. "So, I'm guessing by the little PDA in there that you two are together."

"None of your bussiness." Aiden said bitterly before I could say anything.

Chase put up his hands as if  in surrender. "Woah there, buddy. I was just stating a fact." he then took his gaze away from Aiden and onto me. His blue eyes felt like it was piercing a hole on my forehead. "I just thought me and Blair here had something going on."

"I never said anything or did anything to make you think that, Chase." I said calmly.

"You let me kiss you." Chase said and I heard Aiden breath in quick.

"On the cheek!" 

"And you said you'd give me a chance. You can't just play with people's feelings, Blair. You can't just agree to go out on a date with me and tell me you'll start a relationship with me while you have pretty boy here on the side."

Before Aiden could launch towards him, I stepped forward between them and eyed Chase.

"Look here, mister. First off, I didn't agree to that date, Carly did, Second, I didn't say I'll start a relationship with you. I said I'll see where this goes. And lastly, Aiden was never on the side. He's always first. I never felt anything more than friendship towards you, Chase."

With that said, I grabbed Aiden's arm again and walked away. But we both heard Chase's silent reply: "We'll see."

~

We didn't see Chase for a couple of days after that, which was completely fine with me. The guy was a psycho! Like did he think we were in some kind of movie that he could just threaten me with a "We'll see."? It's not like I'm hiding a huge ass secret that's going to cost me and Aiden's relationship.

That day, I found out that I passed all my finals with a 88% or higher. It took the stress right off my shoulders and to be honest, it made me a little care free about school.

A week later, me and Aiden's relationship did nothing but bloom. That feeling when you love someone so much that it hurt. Whenever they're around, everything was better. And whenever you touch or kiss, you can't help but love life.

On Saturday, I was in the living room on the couch with Carly, who was laying down on the floor with chips, watching How I Met Your Mother when Aiden walks in. He sat down next to me and pulled me in his arms. Instinctively, I cuddled up next to him.

"Hey, Blairbear." he said and pressed a kiss on my temple.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Ugh, stop being so cute, it makes me miss Blake." Carly commented, making us laugh.

"What about me?" Blake poked his head in the room from the kitchen.

"Nothing. Want to cuddle with me, sweetie?" Carly batted her eyelashes at my brother.

Blake had on a straight face and without replying, he slowly pulled his head back into the kitchen.

Taking my chin in his hand, Aiden turned my head. "I have something planned for us tonight." he said. "Be ready by 8. Don't dress up but don't dress to casually either, okay, baby?"

"Gotcha." 

Sealing the deal with a kiss, he got up and joined Blake in the kitchen. Excitement bubbled up inside me and I squealed as I laid down next to Carly. 

"I heard, I heard." Carly said, rolling her eyes with a smile. "I'm guessing you need help getting ready." I just nodded. "Anything for my best friend." I smiled and gave her a hug. 

~

At 7:30 PM, I was ready.

Carly dressed me in a blue flowy dress that had one sleeve and a small brown belt. I wore a matching rings and bracelets and brown zipped wedges. My long dark hair was down and wavy while my makeup stayed neutral.

( what she looks like ---------------> )

After brushing my teeth one last time, I put my phone, wallet, perfume, and gum in a brown clutch bag. 

"Thanks for helping, Carly." I said, giving my best friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course. Have fun tonight. I'll be here harassing your brother." we laughed.

A knock came to my bedroom door and I opened it. There was my boyfriend in khaki pants, a white button shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, a white v neck underneath, and a pair of Sperry.

Aiden's eyes traveled from my shoes and slowly up till our eyes met. "How do you manage to keep taking my breath away?"

I knew Carly was rolling her eyes but it made me smile. "You and your corniness." I said and kissed him. "So, where are we going?"

"You'll see." he replied and took my hand.

We said our goodbyes to Carly and Blake and walked out the front door. A few minutes later, we were seated in his car and was driving away.

We held hands as we had a casual conversation. Whenever he laughed, it never fails to bring a smile to my face. I loved being the reason for his happiness.

His car turned right and pulled into Chateau Marmont. Parking at the closest spot to the door, he stopped the engine. Right now, I had no idea what was going through my mind, let alone his. We were at a very expensive hotel, this only meant one thing...

"Don't worry, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I promise." He squeezed my hand and his face was full of tenderness letting me know that he meant it. "I rented a room for the night to have a private dinner. Chateau has great dining and a beautiful garden. My Dad took my Mom here for their 20th wedding anniversary."

I looked at Aiden Chambers' face filled with love and care and couldn't help myself, I leaned over and kissed him. 

Quickly, the kiss had turned hot. Taking both our seat belts off, I climbed over his lap and stradled him. His hands gripped my hips and I cupped his face, kissing him deeper. Our tongues danced together as our bodies tried to mold into one.

"I want you." I whispered to him. I saw that his windows had started to fog and his obvious arousal was poking at my thigh.

"I want you too, Blairbear." he said huskily, his hands rubbed my bare thighs. "But we have to wait, okay?"

I grinded against him. The want of our naked bodies touching was all I could think of. "Take me upstairs, we can eat after." I kissed him again, trailing my tongue around his lips. "Please, Aiden. I want you." I sucked lightly at his neck, making him moan.

"Okay." he groaned, finally giving in. Smiling at my accomplishment, I opened his side of the door and we both got out. He locked his car as we walked away. Holding onto my waist, he made sure I walked in front of him to hide his tented khaki. When we reached the front desk, Aiden shot his million dollar smile at the concierge. "A Garden Cottage reserved for Aiden Chambers." he said to her.

The lady, who looked like she was in her early 20's, eyed Aiden before giving me a dirty look. She turned to her computer and pressed a few keys. "Ahhh, here we are. Here's your key and a bell boy will escort you to your room." she handed Aiden a key card and a teenager dressed in a green bell boy get up, bowed to us and mentioned for us to follow him.

~

Aiden's POV

Holding hands, it took every will power in me not to push Blair against the wall and have my way with her.

I wanted tonight to be special, starting with dinner then a walk around the garden. Yes, I wanted to officially do the deed with her, but on her own terms. Taking her to Chateau Marmont was just a special way to show her how much she means to me.

Ever since we got together, I don't think I've ever been happier. Being her friend wasn't enough for me, I had to make her more than that. Finding out that she feels the same way was more than I ever expected. 

I looked at the breathtakingly gorgeous woman next to me. With her dress that fitted her curves and made her brown eyes seem bigger. The shoes she was wearing made her legs look like they were  miles long. I eyed her supple lips hungrily, and all I wanted to do was kiss her right then and there.

"Sir, here's your cottage." the bellboy snapped me out of my dirty thoughts. I thanked him and he nodded and walked away.

Sliding the card on the door, I opened it and I heard Blair gasp in surprise. Like I requested, the small room was filled with pink roses, her favorite. There were roses on vases on every flat surface, rose petals scattered on the floors, couches, and the bed.

The cottage was located in their big garden. It was thick with trees, plants, and bushes that it seemed like you were secluded in a rain forest. But I knew there were at least 20 other cottages in the big green house.

"Oh my God, Aiden. This must have cost a fortune." I heard Blair say.

She was right, it cost an arm and a leg. But since it was his Senior year in college, graduation would be soon and that meant that his job as a lawyer would soon be booming and he'd have more money than he could spend. Plus, Blair Brookelle Bradley is worth it.

"Don't worry about it, Blairbear. You deserve a little pampering." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, she jumped and I instinctively wrapped my arms under her butt as her legs wrapped around my waist. Her lips found mine and we kissed each other hungrily. 

Not wanting to wait anymore, I walked over towards the bed and gently threw her on top of the soft cotton. She reached for me, inviting me in her arms, and I followed. Making sure I didn't crush her with my weight, I leaned over to the right so only half of me was on top of her.

With my right arm supporting her head, I used my left hand to cup her face and kissed her romantically. "I love you so much, you know?" I whispered to her.

"I love you, too, Aiden." she replied and there goes that fluttering feeling in my stomach.

Blair pushed me back and climbed on top of me. My breath caught in my throat when she placed her lips on my neck, licking and biting the skin there. "I want you now, Aiden." I heard her say and I couldn't keep the moan from escaping my lips.

She sat up, sitting on my waist. After taking off the belt off her dress, she slipped the blue material over her and took her shoes off. It left her in nothing but a black, strapless, laced bra with a matching thong. "Jesus." I muttered at her flawless figure.

"Like what you see?" she winked.

"Definitely." I said, pulling her back down for another kiss.

Blair started unbuttoning my shirt. Halfway done, she let out a frustrated noise and just pulled it over my head, my v neck soon followed. Her tiny hands traced the outline of my body and it left a tingling feeling on the places she's touched.

Her hands reached my khaki pants and she unbuttoned it. Helping her out, I carried her off of me and made her sit up against the headboard. Standing up, I stepped out of my shoes, socks, and jeans and watched her eyes hungrily go over my body as I stood there in nothing but a pair of boxers.

She started crawling over to me, my eyes fixated on her beautiful face. When she reached the end of the bed where I stood, I let out a groan of pleasure when she kissed the bulge through my boxers.

Slowly, she slid it down, revealing my manhood. She gasped and began stroking it, her eyes wide. "You're so big, are you sure you'll fit...?"

I smiled as my man pride heightened. "I'll fit, baby." I tried to say but it got caught in my throat when she took in all of my hardness into her hot, wet mouth. My knees wobbled as she went up and down my length.

Growling, I gently pushed her away and placed her on her back. It took a while to get her bra off but as soon as it hit the floor, her thong followed. I looked over her body, still not believing that this Goddess was all mine.

Both fully naked, I kissed her. Taking my time to devour her mouth, my hands wandered all over her smooth body. I traced my finger around her nipples and felt it harden at my touch. Sliding my hand slowly down her midriff, I reached her wet mounds. 

I played with her, enjoying the way she withered and moaned in pleasure. I kissed her neck and her breasts, lightly flicking my tongue against her nipples. I left a trail of kisses down her stomach and when I reached the place where my fingers were, my tongue copied the actions of my hand. 

She screamed when my tongue licked at her entrance. I opened her thighs wider so I can place my mouth on her special place and I felt her buckle against the bed. She screamed again when she reached her climax and threaded her hands in my hair.

With one last lick, I climbed back up her body. "Did you like that?" my voice was filled with lust. Her eyes were hooded and cloudy but I noticed that it was so dark that her usual brown eyes were now black.

She pulled my head down and kissed me before moving my head to the side so she can whisper in my ear. "Fuck me, Aiden."

Oh my God at how hot that sounded. 

Not missing a beat, I put her in the center of the bed. I placed a pillow under her head and another one under her stomach. She literally looked like a fallen angel, bare to the world in the middle of white cotton sheets that was surrouneded by pink rose petals.

Making sure she was comfortable, I kissed her. "Are you sure about this? You can tell me now and we can stop---"

"I want you, Aiden. Now, fuck me." 

That was all it took. I thrust in her and stilled, waiting for her to get used to my size. She took in a sharp breath when I broke the skin that took her virginity away. I waited till I was sure the pain was gone before I pulled almost all the way out and thrust inside her again.

I kept the rhythm going and she began to lift her hips up to meet mine. Blair's hands ran down my back and I knew it was going to leave scratch marks. My arms were on either side of her face. I kept my eyes on her face. Her eyes were halfway closed but she was looking back at me and she was biting on her lower lip.

The hotness and tightness of her core was bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm. I felt her begin to shudder and I knew she was close, too. With one final thrust, I felt her muscles squeeze me before she fell apart in my arms. Grunting, I pulled out before I released my juices on her stomach.

Exhausted, I rolled us over so she was on top of me.

"Damn." we both said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...
305K 22.2K 111
SJ is in love with his best friend since he can remember. He is not so sure about Liam, but back when they were eighteen, they agreed to date each ot...
174K 2.8K 29
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. Some rules were made to be broken. As a certified stand-up bro, Nick Maguire knows that some things in life are sacred: Do not...