Sirens Voice (Magi Fanfic)

By Lonely_Tomato

In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*Spartos Special*
A/N
Chapter 8
*Blessings*
*Wedding day*
A/N
*Sham Lash*
*Sham Lash Pt.2*
*Sham Lash Pt 3*

Chapter 2

5.1K 145 26
By Lonely_Tomato

*Edited*

I was tied up facing the back of the wagon seeing the last of the village, Yunan, Esla, and Sin...

"...So commoner, what is your relationship to that delinquent?"  I Iooked over at him with a glare, same kid that beat Sin, I remember his name from the soldiers talking about him, Dragul.

"That's not your concern...jackass" I softly said. He smirked, "Quite a mouth you got there. I thought a young lady would be more refined. Guess I was wrong to assume to much from a person of your status." He's trying to pick at me. He wants a reaction.

"I am a lady...but I give respect to those who deserve it. And you Sir Dragul are more scum then I currently want to talk to." I looked back outside, unable to see the village anymore.

I can only pray Sin will find a way to save me...

~~~

"Is everyone accounted for?!" Yelled Dragul. I was currently sitting next to him on the ground. I had a few bruises and cuts. I guess you could say the soldiers had some 'fun' with me before they go to die.

I was tired, exhausted, and wanted to sleep. "All except one...A Sinbad from Tison Village"

I shot up to look at Dragul. He just gave me a somewhat pity look, "Seems like you aren't enough for him to come here. You had such loyalties to him too.Pity"

I slowly looked back to the ground, wide eyes. 

Why...No he wouldn't leave me... Sin...

Tears reached my eyes, the thought of being left behind again hurt. Though I wouldn't let that control me

"No..." I whispered. Dragul looked me in the eyes with a curious expression

"He wouldn't just leave me... I WILL ALWAYS BE LOYAL  AND BELIEVE IN HIM! He is way more then a friend! And nothing can change that!" I screamed, tears flowing.

"I don't care if I'm not important because I know he is. I will sacrifice everything for him! Unlike you, I wouldn't give two-shits if you needed it!"

Dragul was about to strike me, only for me to get swopped up and taken away. I see strands of purple in front of my face, and golden eyes shinning ahead of him.

"S-Sinbad..." I Whispered

"Hey Jazz! Told ya I'd save you! I really liked your speech too!" He teased. I blushed in embarrassment

"W-what are you talking about!?"I shouted as he laughed. He untied me as he yelled at Dragul that he was going to take the dungeon from him.

"I'm coming with you! I can't let you have all the fun!" I grabbed his hand and walked with him into the dungeon unknown what lies ahead.

~~~

We walked on into the dungeon after killing a few of the monsters that are here. We got the the area with all the dragons. "Listen Jazz, I need you to save dragul while I distract the beast. I'll met up with you after, kay?"

I nodded and ran ahead. I silently snuck up behind dragul as a dragon behind him was about to eat him. I grabbed his shirt and ran behind a rock, while Sin fought off the beast.

Before Dragul can yell at me, I dragged in into a small cavern. I sighed in relief, 'That was close'

"Why...Did you save me?! It's my job to die an honorable death as a Parthevian Soldier!" He exclaimed. As he was going to continue, I pushed him to the ground, hand over his mouth.

I look down on him, a finger to my mouth "Shh"

A dragon above is looking around but didn't see us luckily and went back to the rest. I stayed a few more seconds until I heard Sin behind me, "Wow Jazz, Making the moves now?"

I looked down to Dragul to see him blushing like crazy, muttering nonsense. That's when I realized I was straddling him.

"E-ehh!? Sorry!! I didn't realized what I did!" I bowed then looked to see Sin trying to hold a laugh in. "Shut up! Jerk..."

I climbed up to look over at the beasts. One large one is eating some of the small ones. It seems to be the one defending the door...hm

"Jazz! Get back down here!" I jumped back down and walked to Sin and Dragul. "We need a plan, what did you see up there?"

"It seems the big one is out main target. Its the only one really protecting the door." I said looking back at the door. 

"Okay then, You too will be my shield!" Dragul yelled. "Huh?!" We both questioned

He explains basically that he's high and mighty, and we are willing to die for him. "Oh son-of-a-bitch.."I muttered.

This guy brings the worst in me...

No ones POV

Sin looked over at Jasmine She really doesn't like him, I don't either

They three continued to argue until Dragul, or Drakon as Sinbad calls him now, left to do it alone. Jazz and Sin just sighed and got ready to save him again. 

"Ahhhh!" Drakon yelled, he was about to be killed after the dragon. Sin heads to the dragon while Jasmine grab Drakon again. 

When Sinbad finished his battle, they both heard Drakon muttering to himself. 

"Kill me..."

Jasmine looked down, waiting for him to explain more. "I'm not worthy of living! I couldn't complete my mission without the help of commoners! Traitors to the Parthevian Empire! My last thought right before I almost died was of self pity! I didn't want to die! I DON'T DESERVE TO GO BACK ALIVE!"

*SLAP*

Both Sin and Drakon looked at Jasmine with shocked faces. "How dare you! You have no right to say that! Before this you were prepared to sacrifice the lives of hundreds...no...Thousands to lives. Now you wanna have self pity! Instead of crawling and hoping your death, Live on and atone! Why take the easy route, when the Hard route will mean much more later on! Live for those who died today, yesterday, and years before!"

There was silence for awhile, until drakon stood up and nodded, "Let's go"

~~~

Jasmine POV

We finally got the the treasure room, after another long walk. "Ah, I'm so tired..." I  sat down on the ground trying the breath.

The room was plain with ancient treasure. I was looking around when Sin summoned a giant blue monster, or djinn. 

"I am Baal, Djinn of Wrath and Heroes, who is my King?" He asked looking at all three of us.

"I am worthy" Yelled Sinbad and Drakon. I just rolled my eyes, and walked around more. I heard fighting going on behind me, but decided not to interfere.

"You...don't wish to be king?" asked Baal. I looked at him, "Naw, I don't need anything more then that guy over there" I pointed at Sinbad, who looked determined  to win.

"Hmm. I see, you're people are always the best at picking the best characters.."

I paused in shock, "Wait...my people? Do you know where I'm from Mister?!" I ran closer to him, kinda freaking him out a little. "Ah sorry, to close I guess heh"

"You don't know what you are? Well, I guess you'll find out, but I'll help." He bends down to me pointed to my neck "You're power lies within your talent"

As I was about to ask another question, Baal turned around and chose Sinbad as the winner. "I, Baal, acknowledge you as my King!"

As soon as Baal was sealed into Sin's sword, we were sent back to Parthevia. 

~~~

I looked around to see we were surrounded by several soldiers, Yunan was talking to Sin about his power.

I ran up to them as Baal was summoned again and helped take out the soldiers. "Yunan!" I shouted happy to see another face.

He turned and smiled, "Jasmine, glad you're okay. I wouldn't want someone pretty as you to get hurt."

I giggled, "I'm fine thanks for asking!" He looked at all our treasure that came with us from the Dungeon.

"I'll give you both one last gift..." He lifts both us and the treasure and sent it flying "I hope to see you again Jasmine!" He yelled as we went flying.

As we were flying, I grabbed onto Sin without thinking. "Oh.My.Gosh!!!" I screamed.

We were so high up, we saw the ocean and the citizens looked liked ants.  I shoved my face into his back as I felt him laugh at me. He pulled me infant of him and hugged me, "I got you!"

~~~

As soon as we arrived back to Tison village, we got told about Elsa's Health. We ran back into our home to see her dying as we arrived.

"Badr...Is that you? If I see you I know it must be nearing my time." She grabbed onto Sin thinking he was his father. "Sin went on an adventure, he took your sword. He went to save Jasmine. She is a bright young lady, you would've liked her. She teases poor Sinbad as much as you did. They are both ready to face the world...together. I think you would be proud of them."

I silently cried behind Sin, not daring to go too close. Its not my place, since she isn't my mother, but she became one after I was left.

After a few moments, Esla passed away. Sinbad and I were on our own. I was about to walk away until sin hugged me from behind. "Please...Dont leave me" He whispered.

I quickly turned around and embraced him as we both fell to the ground crying from the lost of our last family member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter done! If you guys have any suggestions, like how she mets someone, is she should capture a dungeon, if so what kind? What will her small jokes be? When she starts to fall in love? Let me know!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2K 34
Amir, King Sinbad's son, and prince of Sindria finally gets to leave the kingdom to travel along side his father. They travel to the trade kingdom o...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
42.4K 1.1K 15
After being graciously rescued by Sinbad along with the other assassins, she joins Sin on his journey to create a better world. Her heart, now layere...
188K 6.4K 30
You grew up in the Tison Village, with Sinbad being your only friend your age. Living with your adopted father, your young life was peaceful, up unti...