why? ❥ im jaebum

By busandite

❝ why are you mean to others..but not to me? ❞ - ✎ lowercase intended « high school! au ... More

❥ prologue.
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
❥ epilogue.

iii

9.2K 304 33
By busandite

the bell already rung, and chaerin and i head over to our classroom.

it was really difficult to get over there because of how many students that attend this school. i had to hold onto chaerin's arm so i won't lose her. usually i don't get this comfortable around anybody around a new school but chaerin seemed like she was okay with it since she didn't say anything.

maybe she understood me since we both don't like tight spaces.

about a minute passes, and we finally made it to our room.

i forgot that jaebum is in our class. he's just there, sleeping in his desk.

apparently, the students had assigned seats; so i can't sit beside chaerin throughout the whole day. i looked around the room, and the only seat that's left is the desk next to jaebum i believe.

i really don't know if that seat's taken because the desks are not labeled by the students' names. i suddenly became nervous because i really need to know if this desk is occupied.

i look around the room to see if anyone would seem to know because not a lot of people around him are here yet.

i thought about lightly shaking him to wake him up, but i'm the one who's shaking in fear. ever since the situation that happened earlier, chaerin made me think that he's a mean person. but i really don't know him at all.

if chaerin's telling me the truth, then i have no choice to face him regardless.

i don't blame why he's sleeping at this hour. we only get about 4 hours of sleep. but all i'm worrying about right now is waking him up so..

i touch his shoulder and i start to shake him; waking him up while i whisper, "excuse me?"

i heard a groan, and i suddenly started to back away. i watch him for a few moments and he's still not awake. he just moved.

i walk towards him once more, i started to shake him again. but this time, he didn't move. i suddenly don't see his back moving because of his breathing, and he suddenly shot his face up while saying, "WHAT DO Y--"

i flinched, and stepped back. i was waiting for him to yell at me, but he's just there, cutting himself off and staring at me.

i see our classmates looking at us, their eyes widen. maybe they know about him too. this guy behind jaebum is telling me that i should leave him alone but..jaebum's not doing anything.

i became confused and i'm just looking at him back.

..is he okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
272K 3.2K 35
Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETED NOVEMBER 9, 2019]
18.9K 766 31
❝ i'm so glad you were there for me ❞ - ✎ lowercase intended « college! au ; completed [ ✓ ] || 171020 ;