Romeo and Julian: The Modern...

By ClosetBash

It all started with a lovesick teen and a boy who wasn't who he truly said he was. Their curiosity for each o... More

Prologue
Act I
Act II
Act III
Act V
Act VI
Act VII
Act VIII
Act VIV
Act X
Act XI
Act XII
Act XIII
Act XIV
Act XV
Act XVI
Act XVII
Act XVIII
Act XVIV
Act XX
Act XXI
Act XXII
Act XXIII
Act XXIV
Act XXV
Act XXVI
Author's Note

Act IV

362 11 0
By ClosetBash

"Thanks for coming R!" Ben giggled, slightly hyper off of the 3 glasses of Coke he just drank.

"Mhm." The dark-haired boy mumbled, taking a cool swig of his drink. Romeo got up out of his chair suddenly, trying to avoid Ben, who was leaning heavily against his shoulder. The poor blonde lost his balance, toppling face-first into Romeo's seat.

"R! Where are you going!?" He whined, propping himself up on his elbows and pouting.

"Bathroom," Romeo mumbled, looking straight at where the bathrooms were, not even bothering to see if his cousin was okay.

"Fine. Mr. I'm Always Depressed." Ben chided, but his cousin didn't even give him a second look as he zombie walked away.

"What's eating him?" Christian Montague said, raising an eyebrow while chewing on a piece of his steak. "Well.... teen things." Benvolio said thoughtfully, sitting upright in front of his plate again. The sound of the soft string music overtook the thin conversation, leaving the Montague family to sit in peace and enjoy their meal. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 64.3K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
13.6K 515 22
Two years ago two boys met and formed a quick, but complicated bond only to be separated soon after. ------- Two years later will their feelings to...
54.3K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
2.4M 87.1K 70
"I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are more than enough, that you deserve someone to make you happy and to love you and that I'...