He fell for my wings

Af pixiecutwithabob

This is a book about a young boy searching for butterflies when he finds a key hidden in the grass. The key l... Mere

He fell for my wings
Chapter One the girl
Chapter three ME!
Chapter four, The tower
Chapter Five,The Castle
Chapter Six, The Fairy Queen
Just a little note!

Chapter two The magical world

24 3 0
Af pixiecutwithabob

He had forgotten where to go. I decided to give him a sign. I went to the woodpecker who was looking for food and asked him if he could do me a favour. The woodpecker started pecking at the gate and that's when the boy realised where he was meant to put the key. He ran for the gate. When he got to the gate there waiting for him was another bird carrying a note.

'Beyond this point is a world of magic. If you use this world to your selfishness your future will be tragic. '

"That seems fair a enough to me," he said.

He put the key in the keyhole and turned it. Lewis opened the gate and to his surprise nothing happened. He turned the key the opposite direction, opens the gate and POOF the world he was in suddenly changed. Everything around him became a world of magic and mystical creatures. To his right was a unicorn and to his left....

"What is that," said Lewis.

The creature zoomed into the bush like a lightning bolt.

"What or Who are you?" said Lewis.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.9M 96.8K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
81.5K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
40.8K 4.1K 89
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
1.3M 90.8K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...