Chapter One the girl

I am going to try and write a chapter a day. Hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

"What to do today," said Lewis

"Why don't I go look for some more butterflies to add to my collection"

So Lewis went out looking for butterflies for his collection. He has seen many butterflies in his life but he's about to see one like never before.

"What on earth is this"

Lewis found a beautiful butterfly with multi-coloured wings and a brown body. Lewis followed this beautiful creature down to the river where there was another butterfly at the other side. The butterfly he was following seemed to have disappeared. He jumped onto a stepping stone then to the other side of the river. He followed the butterfly to a gateway. He looked over the gate but there was nothing there, just darkness.

"What the, What's this?

He looked left and right but nothing was there. Suddenly this bird with golden wings and bright blue feathers flew down to him. It was holding a note.

"If you can find the key hidden somewhere in the green, you will find a pretty scene."

"There's no trees around here so it must be in the grass."

I swear he looked for half an hour before he found it. He found the key but then wondered where does it go.