Highschool of the Dead x Male...

By DrakoAuditore

(Y/n) (L/n) just transferred to Fujimi Academy for his second year. Little does he knows that this year will... More

Authors Note & Votes
The Road of the Dead
Long Night of the Dead
Broken Heart of the Dead
Reunion and Revelation of the Dead
The Get Away of the Dead
Feelings of the Dead
Plan of the Dead
Origins of the Dead
Destroying the Past of the Dead (Final Chapter)
Sequel Is Out!!!

First Day of the Dead

27.1K 305 501
By DrakoAuditore

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: 'So this is Fujimi Academy? Doesn't look like much.' I thought while entering the new school I'll attend to. I was wearing my f/c hoodie under the school uniform and my weapons in my lower arms under the long sleeve of the jacket if there's an emergency.

I was looking around for some teachers or students so they could help me to find my classroom, but there were none and I don't want to interrupt a class to make a fool out of myself.

I went outside and went up the stairs and I saw a student saying something.

???: "I cross my heart and hope to die. Yeah right." He said a little sad.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, are you ok?"

He turned around and stared me up and down. I felt like punching him for doing that.

???: "Yeah, kind of. I haven't seen you around, are you new here?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Name is Y/n L/n." I replied.

Takashi: "Takashi Komuro. Are you lo-"

???: "Why are you here cutting class?" A voice interrupted Takashi. I looked up the stairs and saw a pink hair girl glaring at us. She had quite a large bust, but there was no time of thinking of that.

Takashi: "It is none of your concern."

???: "Yeah whatever." She then looked at me. "Who is he?"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." I replied with a small smile.

Saya: "I'm Says Takagi. And why are you with this loser?" She gestured to the boy beside me.

Y/n: "I kind of bump into him." I replied fast and simple.

She gave me an up and down look. 'Man like I hate those stares.' I thought to myself.

Saya: "Shouldn't you suppose to be in class?" She gave a suspicious look which ga e me the chills.

Y/n: "Actually, I don't know where my class is and I don't want to disturb any classes."

Saya: "You're the transfer student?"

I simply nodded while rubbing the back of my neck.

Saya: "Give me your papers."

I handed to her and she read through it. I looked at Takashi, he had a worried face that I couldn't understand why, until *sigh*

I looked back at Saya and she said: "Come with me. You're in my classroom." She sounded a little irritated.

She started walking down the stairs and I followed her. I looked back at Takashi and he mouthed 'good luck'.

===========Timeskip===========

I was now in the hallway with Saya going to my classroom. The way to the classroom was too far and there was a silence between us. I wamted to start a conversation to get to know her, but whatever.

Saya: "Just for your information, I'm a genius, I know everything, ok? So don't get any hopes up of being my friend, unless you're also a genius like me."

'Dumb ass.' I thought. I was going to say something until on the speakers of the school started rambling about being in their classrooms and staying calm, and a lot of crashing started until the speakers went off.

'Oh boy. This is going to get messy.' I thought and right on cue, students started to get out of their classrooms screaming and running for their lives.

I saw Saya pressing herself against the wall so the students pass her, so I did the same beside her. She looked at me with a proud smile, I just ignored it.

Fifteen minutes has passed and there were screams outside the buildings about people eating others. Saya decided to move to a classroom and I followed.

Suddenly a fat boy appeared and he started talking to Saya.

???: "Takagi-san, what's going on?" He asked a little worried.

Saya: "I don't know. I heard people screaming about being eaten. But right now lets get out of here."

We ran behind her for a while passing a lot of dead corpses while some were chewing on them, and the fat kid introduced himself.

Hirano: "I'm Kohta Hirano, but you can just call me Hirano." He said and I nodded.

Y/n: "Y/n L/n, just Y/n."

We entered to a room that look like a workshop for those that deals with wood and those stuff.

Saya: "Well don't just stand there, lock the doors!" She shouted to us and we did.

Hirano: "So what are we going to do now?" He asked.

Y/n: "Staying here isn't a good idea so lets grab what we can to survive." I said looking around for supplies.

Saya: "Good idea, but lets have a look here. Hirano, can you do something about this tools like one of those Mel Gibson movies..." They started talking about the tools while I was going to the door checking if there's anybody coming. Then again, right on cue, those "things" were coming toward us limping and going side to side. I backed away from th door.

Y/n: "Guys hurry up those things are coming and are headed this way."

They both looked at the door and there they were, banging right at the door. I backed up a little and was going to take out my weapons, but I saw an evil smirk on Hirano that gave me the creeps. He started cutting and tapping around for a few seconds.

*CRACK* *BANG* The door fell and those things started coming in. Saya screamed our names like if it was the last thing she says until I saw a nail in a head.

Hirano: "Gotcha." Hirano said with an evil voice and smile while holding the nail gun.

Saya: "Hirano?" She ask in amazement and aww. He started shooting and ordering Saya and me to take a bag and put the nails and drill in.

I did as he said while Saya eye twitch and started yelling at him about being ordered around and blah blah blah. Hirano gave her a sadistic smile and turned to a gentle smile and said : "Pretty please with sugar on top."

Saya: *Sigh* "Oh alright."

I silently chuckle.

Y/n: "Lets get out of here before we are overrun by Them. We should to the teachers office if we can find provisions there and see if there other survivors." I suggested which they nodded and Hirano took point with a determined face and Saya had the bags while I was behind them.

Few minutes has passed and Saya was testing something with them, while Hirano was aiming at them for just in casa. She threw a wet towel at one, it didnt do anything. I got closer to her.

Y/n: "What are you doing Saya?" I asked and she look a little pissed with a slighy pink on her cheeks.

Saya: "D-don't call me by my f-first name, I never g-gave you p-permission." She stuttered. "Anyways, I'm testing if they can see us right now, they dont fell anything." She threw another towel but hit the locker. This attracted the attention, but he was just heading to it anyways.

Y/n: "Looks like your little test work Sa- I mean Takagi, they can't see like us and they get attracted to sounds, but we are not sure about them sensing heat."

Saya: "You are right. Lets keep moving."

We reached the outside the teachers office until-

Saya: *SCREAAAAAAM*

Hirano started shooting and some other kids and a teacher appeared. There was a purple hair girl with a wooden Katana, a big bust, blonde teacher with some medicine supplies, a brown hair girl with a broken broom with a pointy end and beside her was...

Y/n: "Takashi!?"

Takashi: "Y/N!" He recognize me amd I got to his side.

I looked around and those things or "Them" were all sides.

Y/n: "Takashi you take the right side with the purple hair and I'll take the left with the orange hair while the blonde stays with Saya behind Hirano." I suggested which he agreed.

We took our side and I took out my weapons. They are wrist gauntlets which have a retractable big nunchucks with a large knive which I can twist it to use it with my fist or just stab on both hands. I like to call them Hidden Blades.

There were four of them on our side so we took two for each one. The two of mine were one behind the other, so the first one I gave a right hook on his face, made a 360° and with my left hand I stab the other in the head.

I looked at the orange hair girl giving me an ok with her hand. We heard a scream from Saya again and we ran to her while she used the drill on one of "Them". The corpse fell and she was covered in blood.

I looked at Takashi and he gave me a smile. Then he passed me the axe which it would come in handy.

Takashi: "It's good to see that you are all ok." He said with a smile.

Y/n: "Same here buddy." I returned the smile and then looked at the others. "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you all."

Rei: "I'm Rei Miyamoto." Said the orange hair girl.

Saeko: "Saeko Busujima. It's a pleasure." Introduce the purple hair girl.

Shizuka: "Shizuka Marikawa and I'm a nurse here."

Hirano: "Kohta Hirano and its just Hirano. This is Saya Takagi."

Takashi: "Takashi as you all heard and its great to meet you all." We all nodded of our little introduction.

Saya: "Why are you all being nice and introducing yourself all the sudden? We are in crisis and you are acting nice". We looked at her in confusion and she started yelling about this and then, at some point she lost her sanity. I looked at Takashi and he gave her a serious and stern look into her eyes. Then Shizuka wrap her arms around Saya to comfort her. Saya started crying. We all looked down but the our composure came back.

Y/n: "We should head inside the teachers office and block it so "Them" cannot come in..."

Takashi: "We take shelter for now, find provision and come up with a plan." Takashi fimished my sentence as if it was rehearsed.

We went in and I stopped at the doorway looking at hall. 

Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I looked over and it was Takashi with a worried yet a serious look.

Takashi: "Not the "First day" you were expecting, huh?" He joked.

Y/n: "No. Never thought this was going to happen." I said while I shut the door completely.

================================

A/n: That's a wrap guys. Best first chapter and story I've ever made.

Y/n #2: Yeah the best.

A/n: What are you doing here?

Y/n #2: To bother you of cour-

Y/n #1: Man, that spin gave me dizziness.

............

Y/n #1: What?

A/n: Who is the real one and who is the clone.

Y/n #1: I'm the real one, that is the clone.

Y/n #2: Heh. Sorry.

A/n: Then who is the one that I yelled at earlier?

Y/n #2: Me *Raise hand*

A/n: Good. Then I didnt yelled at the readers, but I yelled at their evil clone.

Y/n #1 #2: Yes.

A/n: Ok. Better. Now readers, I hope you like it and sorry about the Hidden Blades it's just that I like Assassin's Creed a lot, but hey it's part of you and it's awesome and it will be revealed later on why you have it and your past. And please dont forget to vote a girl or the Y/n-kun will be lonely or I'll just have to choose.

Y/n #2: *Whispers* Choose Saeko.

Y/n #1: Vote please I don't want to be lonely. *Makes sad face*

A/n: Ok guys so stay tuned for the second chapter 'The Road Of The Dead' like I said hope you like it it, don't forget to suggest to friends and see you next time.

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 23.2K 63
(L/n), (F/n), a second year, just got back from studying abroad and enrolled at Karasuno High School, where she becomes close with a delinquent looki...
4.9K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...
337K 11.1K 55
There's a social ladder in every school, no matter what. However, depending on the school it's importance varies. At Uddoforu Academy, the social lad...
286K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...