The mixtapes [Zouis Talik AU]

By li_batgirl

He's gone, and he left me a box, with mixtapes... Warning : Major character death More

Prologue
Day 1 & Last day
2
Please Read - A.N.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 - Bonus Call - Zayn POV

Copyright

349 3 0
By li_batgirl

The mixtape ©    li_batgirl™    2014

The moral rights of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or parts, in any manner, without the writers consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

If you want to reproduce this story, please contact me.

I don't own the characters. I'm not affiliated with any members of the band, nor anyone related with them.  This story was made for entertainment. 

Please if you see any reproduction of this without author's rights, please contact me.

All rights reserved  ® li_batgirl™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
608K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...