Prologue

I was sitting in my couch, with Niall. Apparently today there was a football game really important, and, as usual, Niall forgot to pay the television bill, so my house was his second option. I heard someone knocking on my door, and Niall huffed. The knocks on the door continued and we snorted. We were waiting for Liam to join us, so I thought it was him.

'Gez, Liam is impatient.' Niall said and I laughed.

'I'm coming, I'm coming. Wait a second Liam!' I said, while I was searching for the door keys. I finally found them, and when I opened the door, I didn't found Liam, but a guy I had never saw.

'Hi, are you Zayn?' A boy with curly hair and green eyes asked. Eventually, I remembered his face, but i didn't know from where.

'Yes, that's me. How can I help you?' I asked, politely. 

'Did you knew Louis Tomlinson?' He asked, and my eyes widened.

'Louis?' I repeated his name, stuttering. 'Wait who are you?'

'I'm his best friend, Harry. So...' Harry was interrupted by Niall screams.

'Who's there Zayn?'

'No one, keep watching the show.' I screamed to him and closed the door behind me. The guy looked me with a confused expression.

'So, do you knew him?' He asked again.

'Yes, but why? I haven't talk with him 3 years ago.' 

'He asked me to give you this. He said that the everything is explained inside.' Harry said, handing me a black box with the letters LT engraved on the top.

'What's this?' I asked him. I wasn't understanding anything from this conversation. Why had Louis remembered me after so long? 

'I don't know. I haven't opened it.' 

'Well, and where's Louis? If he wanted to give me this, why didn't he give me this in person?' I asked. This was all so non-sense. It could only be a prank. 

'Louis died.' Harry said, and I felt the world collapsing around me.