Fan-Napped (Editing In Progre...

By kitkabounty

It was one accidental kidnapping that changed their lives forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note! (Do Read)
BLOOPER #1
Blooper #2
Some'tin Some'tin...:P
Questions Asked By noor7665

Chapter 29

1.2K 21 12
By kitkabounty

AHEM! AHEM! *LOUIS COMMENTATOR VOICE* HERE!!! IS!!! THE!!!! 29!! CHAPTER!!! OF!!! FAN NAPPED!!!.....OK WAIT!!!!! LOVE TO DO THIS!!...HESITATION!!!!!!.....:P........SO I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD BE NEEDING ARMOUR AND LIFE INSURANCE ON THIS CHAPTER......;)......SO READ THIS CHAPPIE!!......IT'S FULL OF AWESOMENESS!!!.....ENJOY!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AYESHA'S POV:

I wore my purple sneakers yeah the ones which got all muddy from the car crash but I cleaned them up.......SO!.....Blue jeans and a blue T and my hair was in a ponytail....and Anam was her girly-self.....You know Hair open navy blue skinny jeans and black T-shirt!.

ENOUGH OF THE DETAIL ALREADY WOMAN!!!

Hey! I was explaining the readers what we looked lke!

You did'nt even start writing!!

I did'nt cuz SOMEBODY! interrupted!!!

I did'nt interrupted!!

OK SHUT UP!!

*Run aways with a sad face*

FINALLY!!!!!

******

I parked the car and we all got out and started walking towards NANDO'S.

"Guys I'm scared!!" Niall whined.

"Scared? That the girl will come out of the T.V and eat your flesh out and only your bones will remain which will be feeded to the hungry pets of hers..." I said grinning.

(WE ENTERED NANDO'S)

"Please tell me your joking, Ash.." Niall siad.

" Relax, Niall. I was joking. Ask Anam for confirmation!" I grinned.

"Man!, we guys got you good! You all were totally fooled! and Liam was scared the most!" Anam laughed.

"I was not. Liam Payne is never scared!" Liam said.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." Zayn snorted.

"Zayn! Whose side are you on?!" whined Liam.

"The winning side," Zayn said as a matter of factly. Liam punched his arm.

"Ouch! I meant, I'm on your side!!" Zayn said stroking his hand where Liam punched him.

"Zayn, I thought we would always be together!" Louis said.

"Louis, get out of my way!" said Niall pushing Louis out of the way.

"Less talking more eating!" Niall said and ran up to the table next to a couple I guess. The girl had dark wavy brown hair, hazel eyes and creamy skin. She was wearing a peach shirt with white trousers and sandals and the boy had black messy hair, light blue eyes and a black hoodie with frayed jeans and he had a pale skin. He was looking like a vampire.......But vampires are'nt real, so the guy can't be a vampire even though he looks like he wants to suck out the blood out of the guys.

"When do you ever stop thinking about food?" Harry said.

"The same time Louis stops thinking about carrots, Harry" Niall shot back.

"But that's never!" Harry said astonished.

"Exactly, cave-girl hair." Niall nodded.

We all laughed and made our way towards the table, right next to the boy and girl.

"I sit on the seat next to the window!" called Louis and ran towards the chair.

"No fair!" I cried.

"I wanted to sit there!!" I also ran towards the seat.

Louis sat down on the seat but I pushed him off and sat down there instead. Louis got off the floor and started to push me off but I was clutching the seat tight!!. 

"Anam, help me!" I cried.

"On it, Ash!" yelled Anam started tickling Louis.

"Guys....hehe....Help me!" Louis laughed.

"Hang on, Louis, We're coming!" Chorused Harry and Niall.

We all were like a pile of bodies fighting for the seat.

"Should'nt we stop them Daddy Direction?" Zayn said to Liam.

"Let them be," Liam said.

HARRY'S POV:

Suddenly I fell on the seat next to a girl....

"Hey, is this seat empty?" I smiled at her.

"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit there," She frowned.

"Hi, I'm Harry," I chuckled.

"I'm Ellie," She said raising an eyebrow.

"And I'm Fabian, her boyfriend," The boy, Fabian said glaring at me.

"Whoops, didn't meant to interrupt or anything. I just......fell." I said holding up my hands.

"So I noticed," Ellie laughed.

AYESHA'S POV:

"Ha!" I exclaimed.

"I won, in your face,carrot boy!" I yelled I was sitting in the seat next to the window and Anam beside me.

"Hey I'm Ash! Sorry about Harry , he can be real clumsy at times!" I said turning towards the girl who had been interrupted by Harry.

"I'm Anam," Anam said smiling.

She grinned back at us.

"I'm Ellie and this is Fabian." She gestured to the boy sitting infront of her.

We all introduced ourselves.

"Hey, Ellie, Fabian, I'm Louis!"

"I'm Liam!"

"I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Niall and I'm hungry!" We all laughed.

We all placed our orders and Ellie was gaping at us.

"Uh, Harry, are'nt you going to go sit with your friends?" Ellie asked Harry, who, was sitting next to her and I think he had her phone and was playing games on it.

"Wait...how did you get that?" Asked Ellie

"You just gave it to me, five minutes ago.." Harry said in a duh voice.

"When did I do that?" She asked Harry in confusion.

"When I asked you for it and you were too busy staring at him.." Harry nodded towards Fabian. She blushed a little.

"Uh, FF, I'll be right back.." Ellie said.

"Ok.." Fabian said.

She got up and went to the bathroom.

"Hey Fabian do you like jokes?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said.

"Wait till you hear what Harry and-" Louis started to say but Harry put his hand infront of his mouth.

"Come on I had to say it.." Louis said taking Harry's hand off.

"No no please dont say it!" Harry said.

"I have too!" Louis said and Harry did'nt took of his hand off his mouth.

We all laughed at this sight and Fabian too....Just then Ellie came up..

"Hey!..." She said.

And then she pulled him close and whispered something, he looked hurt but then he smiled.

*******

"You know, you boys look familiar," Ellie said looking at us all.

We exchanged glances......

"Um, no......" I said.

"Yeah....!" Anam said.

"Yes! Finally!" Niall screamed as the waiter came in with the pile of food.

"Boy, you guys are really hungry are'nt you?" Ellie asked.

"Nope only He is!" The boys said pointing towards Niall who already started eating.

"Niall, Niall! Eat slowly you'll choke on it!" Zayn said.

Niall shrugged and continued to wolf down his food.

I proceeded to pick up the bottle of Ketchup but I could'nt.I pulled it hard with all my might but it would'nt budge.

"Here, let me help you," Offered Fabian.

"No,no,I got it..." I said, waving him away. The boys were watching me with suppressed glee while Anam looked at me with worry.

"Ayesha, I have got a bad feeling about this," Anam said, frowning a bit.

I grunted and gave it a mighty tug. The bottle came off with a loud POP! (not an idea!) but Ketchup squirted in my face. The boys broke in howls of laughter and soon enough Fabian and Ellie also joined in and Anam giggled a bit.

"You boys are in so much trouble!" I screamed and the boys laughed even harder. My face was covered with ketchup and it was dripping down my shirt too.

"Let me help you clean it up," Anam said and she winked at me.

I smiled evily at her.." Sure, thank you, Anam."

We went off towards the bathroom and Ellie also joined us.

She helped me clean up.

"Girls, I have got a plan!" Anam smirked.

"I know..." I said.

"Sweet Revenge!. You'll help right Ellie?" I asked Ellie.

Ellie nodded.

*****************

We finished up dessert and paid the bill- it was divided among the nine of us.

“Let’s go guys, chop chop. Your grandma would be waiting for us, Ash,” said Harry and got up.

“Yeah,” said Louis and made a move to stand up. He tried to get up but he couldn’t. He frowned and continued to jump in his seat. “Hey, guys! I’m stuck!” And then… tearrrrrr

He looked at us in horror as he stood there.

Me, Anam and Ellie exploded into laughter!. Louis just tore his pants!

The guys gasped and then they all quickly checked if they were stuck to their seats or not. They collectively sighed in relief.

Anam winked at Ellie- That was the signal!!.Ellie slipped a spoon into Liam's pocket and stepped away behind Fabian. Feeling something in his pocket, Liam retrieved the spoon. When he saw it, his eyes went wide. He screamed and dropped it as if it was on fire. Then he quickly jumped far away from it.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! It’s a spoon! Help me! It’s a spoon!” he screamed.

His face was so funny! The three of us laughed even harder and even Fabian was laughing.

“Hey, Zayn!” called Anam.

He looked at her in confusion and panic. “Think fast!” she exclaimed and threw a plastic cup that looked like it was made of glass. He lunged towards it and caught it just before it hit the ground.

I jumped at him and ruffled his hair. “Take that for pranking me!” I cried and ruffled his hair even harder. He struggled to throw me off and yelled, “My hair! Ayesha! Stop it, you’re ruining my hair! It took me an hour to do it!”.

Ellie laughed, clutching Fabian's arm for support. They both were laughing so hard.

I nudged Ellie on the side...

"Niall, look behind you!" She said pointing continously with a panicked face.

"I'm not going to fall for it," Niall said.

"No, dude, seriously you have to look," Ellie insisted.

"I'm not falling for it, Ellie," Niall shrugged.

Anam raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Cause there's this giant truck of Peri Peri Chicken which has crashed and now all the food is falling out!" Anam said.

His eyes twitched and he almost turned.

"All the good chicken is going to waste..." I shrugged.

"Eh, what the heck!" he said and turned around. Then he snapped his head back around saying..."Ha, very fun-" And then SPLAT!! his face met the plate of mayo.

Harry was laughing hard, enjoying the scene in front of him. Anam took out her phone and played the sound of fireworks.

“Blooming cobblers!” he exclaimed and jumped under the table for cover.

“Ha! That’s what you guys get for messing with me!" I exclaimed.

We were still laughing when an angry man appeared. Ellie read his tag and gulped. He was the manager.

“All of you! Out this instant! You are disturbing my customers!” he yelled and pointed to the door. For some reason we laughed even harder but left.

But before that, I quickly grabbed a sign and gave it to Louis to hide his ripped pants with. He held it behind him. We were walking behind him and laughed when we saw it.

It said Out of order.

****

“I had an awesome time tonight, guys,” Ellie said grinning. Ellie was tucked under Fabian’s arm.

“Yes, I enjoyed my time with you guys, too,” said Fabian sincerely.

Louis waved a hand. “We’re awesome, we know it.”

Liam punched him and said, “Ignore him. We had a fun night too, that is until the night.”

“Sorry about the spoon thing; I honestly didn’t know you would be that scared of it,” Ellie apologized.

“Don’t sweat it, Ellie,” said Niall. Then he scrunched up his nose. “God, I still smell of mayo.”

We laughed.

We all said goodbye and then were on our separate ways.

"You both will be in ALOT of trouble when you get home!!" Liam said angrily.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S A SPOON!!! AAAAAAAA!" I screamed and everybody laughed except for Liam.

"Aww!!...Daddy Direction is sad!!......" Anam said with a baby voice.

"Stop it guys!" Liam said.

"Louis is the sign alright?" I asked Louis who had the sign to hide his ripped pants.

"Yeah!.....but Ash!! that was my second new pants!! and you ruined it!!" Louis whined.

"Why are you laughing you got ketchup on your face and you fell too...." Niall said laughing and my smile dissappeared.

"It happens buddy!....that's for scaring us....and you will be getting alot more...." Louis said reaching up to me and patting my back.

"Well.....there are plenty more pranks where that came from!..." I said.

"We are gonna be SO ready! this time!" The boys said.

"So......(POP!!!.....THIS MY FRIEND IS AN IDEA!!)........" I started to say but I made my eyes wide looking at the boys.

"OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE GHOST GIRL FROM THE T.V NIALL WATCH OUT!!!" I screamed and pointed towards Niall, who's face went white with fear and he started to run.....

Me and Anam started laughing....HARD!!!...

"I'll get you for that!!" Niall said.

"Yeah....yeah!" Me and Anam said.

Me and Anam practically were laughing our head off all the way....

_____________________________________________________________________________

WOHOOOOOOOO!!!......WAIT TILL ASH AND ANAM GET HOME!!......AND THE BOYS TOO!!......THEY BOTH HAVE SET UP PRANKS FOR EACH OTHER!!!!.....WHAT WILL THAT BE???........I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ANAM FOR LETTING HER CHARACTERS ELLIE AND FABIAN TO MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE IN THIS CHAPTER!!......:D........

P.S FABIAN IS AN ACTUAL VAMPIRE!!!......O__O

P.S.S DON'T FORGET TO VOMMENT!!!!.....AND TELL ME HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER BY  COMMENTING BELOW!!......

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 161 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...