Hooked {A Descendants Fanfict...

By littlefanficter

The Isle of The Lost is a dark place where all villains were sent away, along with their future children. Um... More

Prolouge
1: Return to the Isle
2: Feelings
3: Protective
4: Proclamation
5: Auradon
6: The Plan
7: Welcome to Auradon
8: Settling In
9: Melody
10: Flirting
11: Evie Knows Best
12: Confessions
13: Kiss and Make Up
14: Dates
15: Surprises
16: First Dates and Fist Fights
17: The Museum
18: Suspicious
19: Arguments
20: Sleepover
21: Video Chat
22: Parker Pan
23: Anniversary
24: Set Them Free
25: Blackmail
26: The Break Up
27: It's Going Down
28: Proposals
29: Talks
30: The Royal Ball
31: Good or Bad
32: Parties
33: Meetings
34: Study Buddies
35: Midterms
36: Dinner Dates
37: Promises & Engagement
38: Quinn and Quarrels
39: The Hooks
40: Matches
41: Roar with Rage
42: Hadie
43: Shipwrecked
44: Nurse Harry
45: The End Of Us?
46: Forgive and Forget
47: Reunions and Suspicions
48: Truth Comes Out
49: Slumber Parties and New Years Eve
50: Cheating
51: The First Time
52: Invitations
53: Family Secrets Pt. 1
54: Family Secrets Pt. 2
55: Championship
56: After Parties
57: Forever
58: Rebounds
59: Daddy Dearest
60: Someone New
61: Night Fights
62: Clash of the Hooks
63: Birthdays Pt. 1
64: Birthdays Pt. 2
65: Web of Lies
66: Hit and Run
67: Keep Holding On
68: Giving Up
69: Back Together
70: Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
71: Mother's Day Blues
72: Emotions
73: Pixie Party
74: Home Is Where The Fear Is
75: Sisters & Secret Meetings
76: Tests
77: Where It All Began
78: Prom
79: Accepted
80: Loosing You
81: All An Act
83: Goodbyes
Epilogue
Anchors

82: Suspended

2.7K 63 76
By littlefanficter

A/N: This chapter has not been edited... please ignore any spelling errors

Uma's POV

"So repeat this dream again." Harry requested once more, laughing hysterically as he lays on the floor of
CJ and I's shared bedroom.

"Stop making fun of me." I huffed in a childlike tone. "It scared me, okay."

"I'm.... sorry." Harry apologized in between wheezes of trying to catch his breath. "But come on, now.....that was the most...un....realistic thing I've....ever heard."

"It's not funny." I argued, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It kind of is. Come on, if I even mentioned I had the slightest feelings for you, my dad would've killed me or your mom would've sent out men to kill me." Harry explains, and began to laugh some more.

I grabbed one of my textbooks (the lightest one because I couldn't hurt Harry for the life of me) and tossed it at his body.

Once I heard a slight "ouch." A smirk came across my face.

"Now that's funny." I smiled, followed by an eye roll.

Harry managed to drag himself off the floor, and onto my bed.

"I'm sorry, love." He apologized (still laughing might I add) and he placed his hands in mine.

Even after knowing him all this time, his touch sends sparks all throughout my body.

"I'm still mad at you." I say harshly, turning to face away from him.

I could tell the smirk on Harry's face didn't fade.

He grabbed the office chair, and flipped me around so I was once again staring into his light blue eyes.

"Uma, I'm very sorry." Harry sincerely apologized.

I stared him down, and kept my arms over my chest.

Harry gave me a crooked smile. "Come on, captain. You can't stay mad at me forever."

"I could if I wanted to." I answer.

Harry knitted his eyebrows together, and tilted his head to the side.

I fought a long internal battle, and finally let out a sigh.  "But I don't want to."

That sentence put a genuine smile on my first mate's face, as he took my hands and placed a kiss on them.

"I truly am sorry, love. I shouldn't have found something that hurt you funny."

I smirk to myself, knowing how I could get my revenge.

"It's completely fine." I smile, dragging my hand from Harry's grasp up to his hair.

I run my fingers lightly through his hair as he leaned into my hand.

Bringing my hand around to rest on his jaw, Harry closed his eyes.

There's very few things I never understood about Harry:

1) His extremely unhealthy obsession with loosing his hand so he could get an actual hook.

2) Why he carries a pocket watch when he can barely read a clock.  Hell, it surprises me when he counts to 5.

3) Why my touch seems like the most important thing in the world to him.

"I shouldn't been so sensitive." I lie, gently rubbing my thumb against Harry's jaw.

He brought his hand to my waist, and pulled me closer towards him.

Moving my hand from his face to his chest, I place my hands on the buttons of Harry's shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a breathy tone.

"We argued, time for the makeup part." I spoke in a seductive tone, which resulted in Harry biting his lip.

My eyes move down to the dark red button up Harry was wearing. I brought my hand up to the top to unbutton the first one.

"Uma. CJ-" Harry started, but stopped once I wrapped my hands loosely around his shoulders.

"CJ what?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes.

Harry took a deep breath and gave me a serious look.

"We don't have time. CJ is going to be back from lacrosse practice soon." Harry finally explains, moving his body causing my hands dropped to the side of him.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

"I do." Harry protested, trying to stand up.

I placed my hand on the hem of his shirt, which caused him to stop in his tracks.

"Come on, Harry.  It's very rare we have a lot of downtime.  How about we have some fun." I whispered.

Harry cleared his throat as his eyes trailed down to my lips.

After a couple seconds of silence, Harry finally figured out what to say.  "Uma." He says sternly, giving me a challenging look.

I hated when he does that.

Tell me ONE captain that gives into their first mate as quickly as I do.

I'll wait...

Exactly.

There isn't one.

"Fine." I huff in annoyance, my revenge plot (like all my other plans) ultimately failed.

Harry gives me a smile, before leaning over so his lips were alined with my ears.

"A little tip... next time you try to act all sexy and seductive as a way of revenge, don't make it super obvious." He whispers, followed by a chuckle.

I went wide eyed, but I couldn't help but crack a smile at how easily he could read me.

"It's okay." I shrugged. "I have to go meet Nick anyways."

I saw the look on Harry's face change from cocky to irritated, and somewhat felt satisfied.

"You're going to see who?" He questioned, his grip on his hook tightening.

"Calm down." I say in a comforting tone.

I walk over to where Harry was sitting and took my place on his lap.

"He just wanted to hang out.  He's my friend, Harry." I explained.

The expression on Harry's face changed.

"It's no secret Nick likes you, Uma."

I let out a laugh, but quickly stopped once I noticed that Harry got angrier.

"Nick doesn't like me.  We've known each other for months and he hasn't tried anything." I explained, praying that Harry would soon be on the same page as me.

"I remember when we went out to dinner on your birthday, Nick told me that he was falling for you.  I feel uncomfortable with my girlfriend going to "hang out" with a guy who is clearly after her." Harry expressed, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Harry, you never had a problem when I used to spend time with Gonzo-" I tried to explain, but Harry stopped me right in the middle of my sentence.

"Gonzo is a crew member.  He wouldn't try anything on you because he feared me.  I can't say the same for Nick."

I stood from Harry's lap, and went over to my closet to find something that would make me look presentable.

"I need you to trust me.  Nothing is going on between Nick and I." I say once more, hoping I got my point across.

Sadly, I was wrong.

Harry grabbed his backpack and made his towards the door.

"Come on, Harry.  Don't be childish." I pleaded as I walked towards him.

"I'm not mad, I just don't want to be here right now." He huffed, slamming the door behind him as he exited.

"Sounds like you're mad to me." I say under my breath, before trying to chose an outfit.

***

I leave the building of Auradon Prep, and immediately walk to the back parking lot, where I see Nick's very familiar light green sports car parked in the corner.

After a little while of walking, I reached his car and tried to pull on the handle, but it was locked.

I lightly knocked on the window, and saw Nick's head look up from his phone screen.

He quickly sat it down, before getting out the car and making his way to my side.

"Sorry about that." He apologized as he opened my door for me.

"Dude, I'm not a princess. You don't have to act all princely around me. I can open my own door." I explain, causing Nick to playfully roll his eyes.

"It's just the polite thing to do." He responded, before closing my door and making his way back to the drivers side.

Once I strap my seatbelt over my body, Nick settled himself back in his seat.

"You look nice." He complimented, pulling out of his parking spot.

I stared down at my outfit, trying to peace together what was "nice" about it.

I had on a pair of ripped blue jean shorts and a white tank top, and layered Harry's letterman jacket from Swords and Shields over it.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows.

"His jacket suits you." Nick shrugged, not taking his eyes off the road that we had just turned on. "Although it swallows your frame completely."

My jaw dropped, trying to put on an act like I was offended.

"He's nearly a foot taller than me. What do you expect?" I questioned, turning to face him.

"Everyone is taller than you." Nick teased.

"Hey!" I chuckled, lightly punching his arm.

I turned my head to the side and stare out the window, until I noticed we had fallen silent.

I faced Nick, and saw him looking at me with a shy smile on his face.

As much as I tried to fight it, his gaze caused me to smile as well.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I reminded, still struggling to wipe the smile off of my face.

Nick focused his attention back on the highway we were on, before speaking once more. "I can't. There's something much more appealing to my eyes than the road."

My heart dropped as Harry's speculations were becoming a little more obvious.

I cleared my throat, before changing the subject.

"So where are we going?"

"We're going to play mini golf, but first I need to stop by my parents house and grab my wallet that I left there last night." He explains our itinerary.

"Cool! I love mini-" I was about to expression my fondness of miniature golf, but I then caught on to what we had to do first.

"Your parents house?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Yeah. What's the problem?" asked Nick.

Oh.. I don't know.

Just the fact that my father is Dr. Facilier and his parents are Tiana and Naveen.

But no big deal.

"Your parents are going to hate me. Especially your dad." I say as a saddened tone took over my voice.

"No they won't." Nick says in a reassuring way.

"They will. Think about it. Not only did I try to steal the wand 2 times... 3 if you include Cotillion. In addition, my dad is their mortal enemy. He almost ruined their life. I highly doubt Tiana and Naveen are going to be thrilled that their son is hanging out with the offspring of a sea witch and the shadow man." I rambled, trying to explain my worry as thoroughly as possible.

"Uma, please don't beat yourself up. They'll love you, trust me." He smiled sweetly.

***

We pull up to a large brown stone castle, with light green details on the roof, door, and windows.

Front and center was a large flag with an outline of a frog in a crown.

"Woah." I spoke in shock out loud, admiring the beautifully designed building.

"It a little extra, huh." He chuckled lightly, pulling his keys out of the ignition.

"Not the word that comes to mind."

"I mean, there's only 4 people living in it.  My parents, my younger sister, and me when I get breaks from AU." He says.

"You have a sister?" I asked.

"Yeah.  We don't talk much.  I'm sure you've seen her at my moms restaurant.  Her name is Tatiana."

I tensed up at the name.

Tatiana

The same girl that continuously flirted with Harry when we went on our celebratory dinner after the Remedial Goodness 101 midterm.

I heard the car door close, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked to the right of me, and Nick already had his hand on the car door, and opened it for me to get out.

He held out his hand for me to take, which I gladly did.

"You are way too princely.  I don't think you can survive hanging with an Isle girl." I joked, grabbing my purse from the front seat.

"Hey! Just because I'm from Auradon doesn't mean I can't hang like I'm from the Isle.  Ben did." He attempted to correct me, but it only causes me to giggle lightly.

"You think Ben survived on the Isle?  Despite the lame song Carlos, Jay, and Evie sang for him which they believed would somehow prepare him to blend in with us... he didn't last 3 hours.  I had Harry kidnap him and bring him to my ship.  If it wasn't for me falling for that phony wand, your precious little king would've been ripped apart by killer sharks." I boasted, having mixed emotions of pride and sadness.

"Chill... don't get any ideas." Nick laughed.

As we approached the door, I was becoming much more apprehensive.

"Maybe I should just stay out here while you get your wallet." I suggested, turning back around and walking towards his car.

"Uma." He called after me.

I stop in my tracks and turn around to face him.

"I know the Queen of The Isle isn't scared." He raised his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't get scared." I say, mainly trying to convince myself of that statement.

"Then if you don't get scared, just relax and come with me." Nick smiled, as he reached down and brought my hands to his.

I don't know why I didn't pull away, but my mind was cluttered with thousands of thoughts.

Was this betraying Harry?

Already knowing Harry wouldn't be very thrilled with our behavior, I pulled my hands away from his grasp.

"Let's go." I suggested, making my way up to his doorstep.

He brought his hand up to the door and knocked.

Moments of waiting, the door finally opened, revealing Prince Naveen.

Now I see where Nick gets his looks from...

"Nicholson! What a surprise." He greeted, pulling Nick into a hug.

Once Prince Naveen pulled away, Nick stared at the ground in embarrassment from (what I'm assuming) was the use of his real name.

Meanwhile, I was trying to refrain from laughing.

I mean come on...

Nicholson.

Naveen looked at me, and gave me a warm smile.

"And this must be the girl that I've heard so much about."

I turned to face Nick, who was still staring at the ground.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Uma." I introduced myself, but instantly noticed the change in his face once he heard my name.

The prince stays silent for a while, until Nick clears his throat.

"Honey, can you come here for a second?" Naveen turned his head to call up the stairs.

Seconds later, Princess Tiana was at his side.

"Nicholson!" She smiles, placing a kiss on her son's cheek.

Once again, I refrain from laughing.

"Tiana, this is the girl Nick has been telling us about.  Miss Uma... Ursula's daughter." He explains, and the same petrified look Naveen had came across Tiana's face.

"From Cotillion?" She questioned, waiting for my response.

That is one of the few downsides of my permanent residency in Auradon.

I'm always going to be known as "Uma... the girl who completely ruined the 2017 Cotillion."

"Yes.  That's me."  I hesitantly confirmed.  "But that was last year.  I'd like to leave that in the past."

I noticed Nick out of the corner of my eye, and saw him mouth the words "be nice."

"Well, my motto is to always remember the past so you never forget where you came from.  In your case, you came from the Isle..." Tiana says.

I instantly became offended, and my next sentence just came out of my mouth without any second thought.

"And in your case you came from a poor family in New Orleans.  Maybe you forgot where you came from, since you're talking down on someone who was once in the same situation as you." I crossed my arms over my chest.

Nick, Naveen, and Tiana were left speechless.

Nick was the first to break the silence.

"Well, we just stopped by to grab my wallet, so why don't I do that." He suggested, in a rush to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and led me past his parents.

The interior of the castle was even more beautiful that the exterior.

To bad there weren't beautiful people living inside of it.

"Son, can we have a word with you?  I think Uma can retrieve your wallet for you." Naveen has a fake smile on his face.

"I'm going to need Nick to show me where to go.  It's probably going to be really easy to get lost."  I explain.

"His name is Nicholson." Naveen corrected, having a smug look on his face.

"I've know him as Nick, so that's what I'm calling him." I tried my hardest not to sound disrespectful.

"It's perfectly fine, call him whatever you want." Tiana smiled. "Regarding the house, I know it's probably not something you're used to, but I'm sure you'll manage." Tiana spoke, motioning for Nick to come near her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, hoping they could find an excuse for the way they were acting.

"I meant no disrespect.  It's just that the Isle doesn't have anything nice, so it might be overwhelming." Tiana explained, but it only made the situation worse.

"You know what you piece of-" I was just getting ready to go on my profanity filled rant, but Nick quickly stopped me.

"Okay!" He laughed nervously.  "I'll show Uma where to go so she won't get lost."

Naveen and Tiana nodded their heads in unison.

"Come on." Nick says, as he began to lead me up the stairs.

Once we where on the second floor, I finally spoke.

"I told you this was a bad idea.  I should've stayed in the car." I whispered, cautious that his parents couldn't hear me.

"Chill, princess.  I'll talk to them for a moment about what they wanted, and then we can go.  Okay?" He asked with pleading eyes.

For some reason, I quickly gave in.

"Fine.   Please make it quick." I say.

Nick reached a brown door and twisted the handle open, revealing his large bedroom.

Much like everything else in this household, it was decorated with green, yellow, and white.

"It should be around here somewhere.  If you can't find it, just shoot me a text." he says.

"Have fun talking to the leaders of the Let's Find A Way To Kill Uma Club." I joked (not really) and rolled my eyes.

Nick stepped closer to me, and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Hey." He whispered, placing his hands on my arms.  "You're perfect.  Screw my parents.  Don't let them get to you."

I locked eyes with Nick and a spark went through my body.

The same spark I get when I look at Harry.

Betrayal.

That's all that I felt like I was doing.

That's all I was doing.

I quickly moved my body so Nick's hands were no longer resting on it. 

"I'll just look around.  Go and talk to your parents." I say.

Nick gives me a nod before exiting the room.

***

3rd person POV

"I tried, Hadie! I really did try." Quinn yelled, pacing the floor.

"You didn't try anything.  They're still together!" He screamed back, stepping closer to the Queen Of Heart's daughter.

Mal, who was on her way to the art room, was passing by and decided to stop and see what all of the yelling was about.

"There's only so much I can do.  They love each other, it's going to take a lot more than stealing and shredding Harry's acceptance letter." She says.

"You told me that if they thought Harry didn't get in, that would make their relationship on the rocks.  You've known me for years, and one thing I don't like is a liar." Hadie yelled, as his blue hair quickly turned red.

"I thought it would work.  I guess I was wrong." Quinn speaks just above a whisper.

"You guess." Hadie chuckles lightly, as he steps closer to Quinn.  "You guess.  YOU GUESS! A GUESS ISN'T GOING TO BRING UMA BACK TO ME, NOW IS IT? NO IT WON'T."

Quinn was soon backed into a corner with fear in her eyes.

"Hadie, please calm down.  We can figure this out." She tried to reason, but it only made him angrier.

"No.  You'll figure this out.  You ruined the plan, not me.  I don't know if getting Harry back is your goal anymore, but trust and believe if Uma doesn't make her way back to me,  you'll regret ever coming to me for help." Hadie threatened.

"She will.  I promise." Quinn whispered.

"She better." Hadie spat, backing away so Quinn was no longer cornered.  "Now, get out of my dorm."

Quickly, Quinn exited the room, but got scared once she felt someone grab her wrist.

"What the hell did you do." Mal growled, holding Quinn's arm tightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Quinn brushed off Mal's question, obviously unfazed.

"Don't play dumb.  I heard you say you took Harry's AU acceptance letter.  Where is it?" Mal says in a demanding tone.

Quinn let's out a chuckle.  "I told you I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really?" Mal quirked an eyebrow.

After seconds of staring Quinn down, Mal resulted in her final option.

Maleficent's daughter pursed her lips together as her eyes slowly turned to a bright lime green.

"This doesn't work on anybody." Quinn poked at.

The green in Mal's eyes only intensified by the second, until Quinn finally gave in.

"Alright.  Fine.  I'll tell you what you want to know." Quinn agreed, throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Harry's letter is either in the shredder in the student lounge, or in a garbage dump somewhere.  Good luck finding it." Quinn smirked, before walking away.

"Hold up." Mal demands.

Much to Mal's surprise, Quinn stopped walking and turned to face her.

"What? I answered your question." She rolled her eyes, and rested her hands on her hips.

"You either tell Harry and Uma what you did, or I go straight to Fairy Godmother." Mal threatened, trying to intimidate Quinn.

Instead of getting scared like Mal predicted, Quinn let out a chuckle.  "Yeah, right.  You've gone way soft, princess.  You're not the same rotten to the core girl you were on the Isle."

"Try me." Mal whispered, stepping closer to Quinn.

Mal assumed Quinn got the message once she turned on her heel and walked away.

"Oh, and by the way." Quinn turns back around to acknowledge Mal.  "It's kind of pathetic that you are so concerned about your ex boyfriends future.  It's almost like you're still in love with him." She snickers, before walking in the other direction.

Mal sat in silence, trying to decide if what Quinn said was true.

"Do I still have feelings for Harry?"

***

Uma's POV

After searching for what seemed like forever, I finally found Nick's wallet on the counter in Nick's bathroom.

As I grabbed it, a picture caught my eye.

It was a picture of Nick and I at my birthday party a couple months back.

Looking at it brought a smile to my face, but also brought worry to my mind.

My conversation with Harry spun around in my head.

"It's no secret Nick likes you, Uma."

I was starting to piece together the puzzle, and it is sad to say that Harry was right.

Nick likes me.

And I know I've been giving him the wrong idea.

I pulled my phone out from my back pocket, and dialed Harry's number.

It rang for a long period of time, until his voicemail came on.

"Hey, it's Harry. Leave a message and I'll call you back if I feel like it."

I chuckle a bit, before waiting for the tone to sound so I can leave a message.

"Hey Harry, it's me. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I upset you in any way earlier. I'll get back as soon as possible." I was about to hang up, before I added something. "I love you."

I pressed the end button, before letting out a sigh.

I was able to snap myself out of my thoughts, and decided to go downstairs and see if Nick was ready to leave.

I left his room, closed the door behind me, and made my way back to the first floor.

As I reached the end of the stairs, I could hear Naveen, Nick, and Tiana talking.

I couldn't help but listen.

"You guys are being extremely ridiculous." Nick argues, raising his voice.

"We aren't." Tiana simply says.

"You didn't even give Uma a chance. Just because you knew she was an Isle girl, you started treating her terribly." said Nick, trying his best to defend me.

"Uma is bad news. She has tried to steal the wand not once, not twice, but THREE times. She's nothing but pure evil, and I feel as though she's a bad influence." Princess Tiana expressed her (unwanted) opinion.

"She's not. Uma isn't what you think. At least give her a chance." Nick pleads.

"No." His parents say in unison.

"You guys are being absolutely absurd." Nick huffed in annoyance followed by an eye roll.

"You're being selfish." Tiana spoke.

"How?! I can hang out with whoever I want." Nick explained, obviously frustrated.

"I see the way you look at her. You view Uma as more than some you just "hang out" with." Naveen expressed, raising his voice.

"I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want."

"You're my only son, and as long as I'm alive, you won't be spending your time screwing Isle trash." Naveen yelled.

At the point, that's when I lost it.

I made my way down the remainder of the steps, and all 3 of the family members fell silent once they saw me.

"Uma. How much did you hear?" Nick asked, rushing over to me and placing his hands in mine.

I quickly pulled them away, as my glare harded.

"Enough to hear two grown people's childish opinions." I spat, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Pardon?" Tiana questioned, putting on a sweet voice.

"I heard you. How you were saying I'm a bad influence and Isle Trash." I repeated what I heard, and a look of guilt fell over Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana's faces.

"You must've interpreted it the wrong way-" Tiana tried to speak, but I infuriated.

"Shut up." I spat.

"Uma calm down." Nick whispered, but I ultimately decided to ignore him.

"You can't make what you said about me sound any better. It's obvious how you feel about me. It's actually kind of funny. You would think 2 people who could've spent their entire life as some disgusting frogs would be a lot nicer, but no. You guys are just what I like to call "Auradon Trash." You're stuck up, entitled, and talk down on the less fortunate. But, the thing is. I pity you two. It must suck to be such awful people. It's a miracle Nick didn't turn out like you guys." I ranted all in one breath.

"I want you out of my house." Naveen demands.

"Gladly." I smiled, before grabbing my purse from the couch and making my way towards the door.

I pulled Nick's wallet out of my back pocket, and threw it on the ground.

I tried my hardest to hold back the tears that were begging to flow.

"Thanks for defending me." I say to Nick as the tears begin to fill my eyes.

"Uma, wait." He calls after and he started to walk towards where I was standing.

"No." I say sternly. "I don't want you anywhere near me from now on." I requested, before slamming the door behind me.

As I wiped the tears from my eyes, I started my long walk back to Auradon Prep.

***

After a little over an hour of walking, I finally reached Auradon Prep.

"Uma, hey!" Guppy greeted me.

"Hey." I waved.

"What's wrong?" He questions as a look of concern took over his face.

"I'm just tired." I lied.  "Listen, I'll call you later, okay?"

"Yeah.  Sure, no problem." Guppy smiled, before walking away.

I made my way up to the front entrance.

I turned to the right to go up the dorm stairs, not bothering to stop and speak to anyone.

I reached the floor of CJ and I's dorm, and heard loud yelling.

Great, just what I need.

I wasn't even interested in what was going on, until I heard Hadie's name.

"Hadie, please calm down!" I heard somebody's familiar voice, but I couldn't put a face to it.

"No.  I'm not calming down! You said you would think of something!" Hadie yelled.

His voice caught my attention, and I instantly followed the loud bickering.

I got to the dorm room, and my heart dropped to the floor when I saw who was arguing.

Quinn and Hadie.

"It's only been a couple of hours!  You need to be patient, these things take time." Quinn tried to explain in a sweet voice, which didn't help the situation.

"It shouldn't take time.  I want the love of my life.  I want my Uma back.  And if you're going to hold me back from doing so, then maybe I should get rid of you." Hadie threatened.

"Please, be patient with me." Quinn pleads.

Hadie's golden eyes turned black, and his blue hair turned red.

He grabbed Quinn's neck, and I could tell how tight he held her.

"I'm tired of waiting.  Do you want my help or not." He growled, his eyes darkening.

Quinn tried her hardest to catch her breath, but I could tell she was struggling.

No matter what I had against Quinn, nobody deserved this.

But, I knew I couldn't take on Hadie alone.

I need help.

Careful not to make any noise, in one swift movement I was able to walk past Hadie's dorm, without either one of them noticing.

I went up to the fourth floor, and walked down the long narrow hallway, until I reached Harry's dorm room.

After a couple of knocks, the door flings open, revealing a shirtless Harry with a towel draped around his neck, grey sweatpants, and his normally messy far soaking wet.

"You were right." I admitted, biting my lip.

"About?" Harry asked, obviously confused.

"About Nick.  He likes me."

"Woah.  I never knew that." Harry says sarcastically, followed by an eyeroll.

"Can you get an attitude about this some other time?" I questioned, inviting myself into his dorm room.

"Okay. So why did you stop by before your date with Mr. Perfect was supposed to end." He says, taking a seat on his bed.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying my hardest not to get upset.

"It's about Quinn." I say.

Harry expression went from pissed off to entertained.

"No, seriously. Why did you stop by?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I am being serious, Harry. Quinn is in trouble." I said as I took my seat on the bed next to him.

"And I should care about her wellbeing, because?" Harry asked, wanting more of an explanation.

"Because you have a lot of different sides about you. You have your insane side-" I began and a smirk came across Harry's face.

"Which you find incredibly charming and sexy." He beamed.

"Not the point." I say, playfully rolling me eyes. "You have your vulnerable side and you have your caring side. No matter how much somebody has done, you don't believe a girl should go through physical pain."

"Unless they do something to you, then I hope they burn in-" He started another one of his infamous rants, but I quickly stopped him.

"Quinn needs my help. I walked passed Hadie's dorm and he was choking her. You know that Hadie is capable of a lot of things, you've seen it first hand." I explain, trying to hit a spot in his heart for the night he walked in on Hadie harming me. "I need your caring side to come out."

"Uma, think about it. Quinn has brought nothing but pain and suffering to our lives. You can't expect me to just jump at the opportunity to help her out." Harry says as he ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"So we are just supposed to let her continuously get hit. What if it gets worse Harry? Hadie has a temper where he could kill someone if he's angry enough. Sure, Quinn is an absolute bitch, but I can't sit around and not do anything about this situation." I protested.

"It's none of our business what goes on between them." Harry shrugged, standing up from his bed and trying to walk away.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to face me.

"It is our business. How would you feel if somebody knew I was going through what she was going through?" I asked, trying my hardest to guilt trip him.

"What do you even want me to do?" Harry asked.

"Help me. I can't take on Hadie alone, he's more powerful than Quinn and I.  But he's not more powerful than you. Let's go to Fairy Godmother, and he can get sent back to the Isle. If he decides to make things physical, then it'll be us three against him. Hadie won't stand a chance." I say, hopeful that Harry would hop on board.

He spent a moment in silence, trying to decide what he was going to do.

"No." He answered, throwing the towel he has around his neck in a pile of dirty clothes in the corner of his room. "Quinn has done entirely too much to me for me to even want to help her. I'm sorry, Uma. But I think we need to stay out of it."

I stare at him in disbelief.

I actually wanted to slap him.

I grabbed my purse off the bed, and make my way towards the door.

"You have lied to me, slept with Quinn, and broken my heart. But I can honestly say, I have never been so disappointed in you." I made my last remark, before leaving Harry's dorm room and make my way to the main office where I knew I would find Fairy Godmother.

***

"Hello, Uma!" Fairy Godmother chirped as I knocked on her open office door.

"Hey." I greeted.  "May I come in?"

"Of course, of course." She smiled, shifting whatever papers she was working on to the side.

I stepped inside her very bright pink and periwinkle office, closed the door behind me, and took a seat in one of her giant chairs.

"What can I do for you?" She asked, propping her head up on one of her hands.

"If there was a problem with another student, the right thing to do would be to come to you, correct?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Part of me really didn't want to do this (due to the fact of Quinn and I's history) but the other part of me knew that I couldn't let this continue.

"Absolutely." Fairy Godmother confirmed, her face reading a bit of concern.

"Even if you don't have the best history with the person involved?  Like you two have an ongoing hatred for one another." I asked once more.

"Sometimes you need to set aside your differences you have with someone if they are in real danger.  Why, what's going on?" She questioned.

I took a deep breath, carefully thinking of the consequences.

1. Hadie does his master manipulation and is somehow able to get his way out of this... ultimately putting Quinn and I in danger.

Or....

2. Tell Fairy Godmother, and Hadie suffers the consequences.

You would think this would be a no brainer.

Well, it's not.

It's so difficult for me to make this decision, especially since Quinn is involved.

But, no matter how much it nauseated me, I had to do the right thing.

"Well, you see."  I started, but I couldn't complete my sentence because the shut door was opened.

"I'm sorry." I hear.

The familiar Scottish accent is like music to my ears.

I turned around and locked eyes with my first mate.

My Harry.

I couldn't help but put a smile on my face.

"You came." I say out of shock, but my happiness not dropping at all.

"I can't let you do this alone." He says, taking the seat beside me.

"Do what alone?  Kids, what's going on?" Fairy Godmother asked, her curiosity obviously increasing.

"I went off campus earlier today, and as I was coming back, I walked passed Hadie's dorm room." I started.

Fairy Godmother nodding her head, silently asking me to proceed.

"As I walked by, I heard a lot of arguing, so I stayed outside the door to hear what was going on.  Moments later, things got very heated, and Hadie's anger got the best of him." I say, trying to remember every event.

"What do you mean by his anger got the best of him?" Fairy Godmother questioned.

"He choked her.  Hadie has a violent past, and I've seen it.  I shouldn't be surprised, but he's definitely a major threat to Quinn."  Harry completed my statement for me.

Fairy Godmother stayed silent, from what I'm assuming was her trying to figure out a suitable punishment.

"I can't have that behavior at our school." She explains, before reaching over to a small handheld microphone.

She brought her hand up to a button, and began speaking.

"Can King Ben, Lady Mal, Hadie and Queen Heart please come to Fairy Godmother's office?" She spoke, before placing the mic back on the table.

"There will definitely be consequences." She exclaimed, staring at the window.

I sat in silence, staring at my hands, before I asked the question that was eating me up inside.

"Am I free to go.  I really don't want to be here when he's here." I asked politely.

"You must stay."  Fairy Godmother shortly says.

Harry turned and looked at me, able to see my anxiety and spoke for me.  "I just feel as though Uma would be better off not staying here.  Hadie is capable of more than you think.  She's afraid of getting hurt."

Fairy Godmother reached over her large brown wooden desk and rested her hand over mine.

"Trust me, honey.  He won't hurt you.  And if he even tries, I know Harry will be there to defend you." She smiles, earning a laugh out of Harry and I.

Seconds later, Mal and Ben walked inside the large office, hand in hand with one another.

"Fairy G, what's up." Mal greets with a high five.

"We need to discuss the fate of one of our students." Fairy Godmother explains, before going through the story exactly like I told her.

"That behavior will not stand in my kingdom." Ben says, showing his princely side.

We remained silent, until we heard whispers outside the door.

"Did you tell anybody what went on earlier?" Hadie's deep voice with a hint of anger asked.

"No, of course not." Quinn says honestly.

"If I find out otherwise, you'll be sorry." Hadie threatened.

Ben, Mal, Harry, Fairy Godmother and I all exchanged looks, before the two of them stepped inside.

"Good afternoon Fairy Godmother." Hadie says in a sweet tone.

"Take a seat." Ben says coldly, motioning to the two empty seats to the right of Harry.

Hadie and Quinn sat side by side, which brought the tension in the room to an all time high.

"It was brought to my attention that there was an altercation earlier today." Fairy Godmother says, her expression hardening.

Hadie looked at Quinn, before she stuttered out a sentence.

"I-I-I-I don't known w-w-what you're t-talking about." She lied.

I felt something that I never thought I would feel towards Quinn.

Sorry.

"Don't lie, Quinn.  We can't help you if you don't tell the truth." Mal says sweetly.

"Now, is it true that Hadie assaulted you?" Fairy Godmother questioned.

All eyes where on Quinn.

She stays silent, before completely breaking down and crying.

Quinn wiped the tears from her face, before nodding her head and uttering out a weak:

"Yes."

Mal walked across the room and grabbed a box of tissue, and handed it to Quinn.

Hadie was not thrilled at all.

His hair quickly turned red.

"That's all we needed to hear." Ben says.  "Hadie, you will be taken back to the Isle.  Effective immediately."

Harry and I's eyes widened, staring at one another in complete disbelief.

"What! You can't do that!" Hadie yells, standing up from his seat.

"As the King, I can do whatever I want.  I can't have you being such a huge threat to my students." Ben explains, crossing his arms over his chest.

Hadie's gaze shifted towards me and his eyes where filled with hatred.

"You did this." He says, pointing a finger at me.

I wouldn't admit this, but I was terrified.

I sat up in my chair, trying my hardest to look intimidating.

"I did." I owned up.

Quinn looked up from the floor, and looked at me, her face reading complete confusion.

I gave her a small smile.

"How dare you." Hadie yells, stepping closer to me.

Harry quickly stood up, and moved his body so he was standing in front of me.

"Another step closer to her and you're in trouble, mate."

Ben decided to step in.

"Hadie.  Come with me.  There are guards waiting outside the building.  You need to pack your things, and you'll be escorted back home." Ben explains.

Surprisingly, Hadie didn't fight.

He shifted his eyes from Quinn, Harry, Mal, Ben, and I.

He finally followed Ben out of the office.

"You're all free to go." Fairy Godmother dismissed.

I quickly stood up and exited the office as Harry followed close behind me.

"Uma!" I heard Quinn's voice call after me.

I turned around to see her walking my way.

"Stay here.  I'll handle her." I say to Harry.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive."

I met Quinn half way, and stood with my hand on my hip, waiting for her to begin to talk.

"Thank you so much for helping me.  How could I ever repay you?" She smiles.

I couldn't help but bring one thing up.

"Don't play nice.  I know all about the acceptance letter." I spat.

Quinn went into a state of shock.

"About that-" She starts, but I cut her off.

"I don't want to hear it.  What you did was low, but I couldn't let you go through that type of pain." I explained.  "If you really want to help me, stay away from Harry and I.  For good."

I turned on my heel, before catching up with Harry.

"I'm so proud of you." He smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead.  "And I'm very sorry that I wasn't on board with this idea from the beginning."

I latched my pinky finger around Harry's hook, and looked up at him in completely adoration.

"You still helped out.  That's all that matters."

"I still feel really bad.  How about we go to the ship.  The crew will be gone so we definitely should be in the clear." Harry explains.

Do I feel bad about hiding Harry and I's relationship from the crew?

Yes.

Am I going to tell them about our relationship?

Nope.

Nine times out of ten, they would hear about it from CJ eventually, so there was really no point in telling them.

"Sounds great." I say to Harry.

***

Harry and I walked hand in hook towards The Lost Revenge.

"So, what was the acceptance letter than you were talking to Quinn about?  You never told me anything like that." Harry asked.

I bit my lip, trying to decide whether or not to tell him.

"Well you see, it's funny story." I laugh nervously, but my smile dropped once I heard yelling from my ship.

"Jonas! Get off of him!" Desiree's familiar voice hollered.

Harry and I went wide eyed, before running toward my ship.

Harry helped me up the ladder, and once we got on deck, I was horrified with the sight.

Jonas threw a hard punch at Gil's face, which I knew would leave a scar later.

I had no idea what to do.

"Jonas, what the hell?!" Harry screams, rushing over to the fighting pair.

Nobody was able to pull Jonas off of Gil, who was obviously loosing the fight.

I knew that the only way to break this fight apart was me.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to make my voice sound as loud as possible.

Everyone froze.

Jonas quickly stood up from the ground, and Harry and Desiree helped Gil of the floor.

"In all of our years of being together, we have never had a single fight.  What happened?" I asked, slowly walking towards my stunned crew.

"Did you know about him?" Jonas asked, out of breath.

"What do you mean about him?" I asked.

"Gil being gay?  Did you know about it?" He asked once again, being more specific.

"Yeah, I did.  But why does that matter?" I questioned, getting a bit angry.

"It wouldn't matter if I was involved.  How long were you going to hide from me that Gil likes me?" He asked, raising his voice.

I turned my head to look at Gil, who was staring at the old wood on the floor of the ship.

"Gil?" I asked, my voice softening.

Instead of answering me, he pushed past everyone in the crew, and went below deck to his cabin.

We all stayed motionless unless we heard the slam of his door, which all caused us to move because of how loud it was.

"I don't feel comfortable with him being around me.  It's disgusting." Jonas says to me.

"You're disgusting." I corrected, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me?" Jonas questioned in disbelief.

"You're a terrible human being, Jonas.  Gil can't help who he has feelings for.  Trust me, if he could... he would aim a lot higher than you." I say, getting angrier with each sentence.

"You don't know what it's like.  How would you feel if Desiree liked you?" He asked, trying to put myself in his shoes.

"I wouldn't care." I shrugged, but answered the question honestly.

"Well I do.  I don't want to be in a crew with a fa-" Jonas started, my I quickly shut him up with just one look.

"What were you about to call him?" I asked, hoping that Jonas would repeat the question so I could have a reason to fight him myself.

"Nothing." He says under his breath.  "I just don't feel comfortable being on a crew with another guy that likes me."

I took a couple steps closer to where Jonas was standing.

"Then I have the perfect solution." A smirk came across my face.  "You're suspended from the crew until further notice."

A/N: Okay. So first things first.  I know these weren't the best subjects to write about, but I felt like it would fit well with what I have included in my story.  Secondly, I'm sorry that this update took so long, but as you can see... I have a reason (this chapter was 7923 words)  I have never written this much in my life.  But, the next chapter(s) will be taking much longer to update (2-4 weeks) because I'm probably publishing the final "chapter" and the epilogue together.  Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 193 20
As the daughter of Hades, you are the single most feared person on the Isle of the Lost! Daughter of a God, Co-Captain of Uma's pirate crew, girlfrie...
13.6K 219 12
A year after the Uma situation, everyone seems to be having a good time. But when a dark force threatens Auradon and the biggest challenge yet comes...
11.9K 180 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
16.2K 329 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...