Meant To Be (2020)

By Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 28

7.3K 327 77
By Izzanians20

Taehyung's Pov

Jennie.

Jennie.

Jennie.

"Jennie!", I got up suddenly.

It was just a nightmare Taehyung, don't worry about it. You won't loose her. I rubbed my eyes and I caressed the bed where she's laying but,

It's empty.

I stood up and saw the IV dextrose full of blood. I suddenly panicked and went to the bathroom but she's not there.

"Hyung wake up!", I shouted at Jin hyung.

"Why, what is it?", He asked frantically.

"Jennie's missing! Let's look for her, call the police!", I ordered and run outside and head to the nurse's station.

"The patient at room 37 is missing! I demand to see the CCTVs!", I shouted and she lead me to the security.

"Room 37, 2:35 p.m", I said and he searched for Jennie's room.

We watched the whole scene, she was there, sleeping, with me holding her hand. But suddenly a nurse entered with a wheel chair. She looked at me and caressed my face. What the hell?! Then she turned to Jennie and purposely pulled her IV, she ran outside and came back with two men and carried Jennie to the wheel chair and left after that. After a few seconds, I woke up.

"Dammit!", I ran outside again.

Why am I so stupid, Samantha is still free and anytime she can harm Jennie. And she's doing it now. The police were gathered in front and I dashed to them.

"Why aren't you doing your work? Search for my girlfriend! She's in trouble for goodness sake!", I shouted but Mark pulled me away.

"Relax Taehyung! Do you think we can find Jennie if you're like that? Let the police do their work", he said and I pushed his hand away.

"Can't you understand? Samantha has Jennie!", I said and he widened his eyes.

"Her again?!", I messed up my hair.

I couldn't protect Jennie once again.

"We'll find her Taehyung, don't worry"

Jennie's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard voices beside me. I looked up and I felt pain in my head. Where am I?

"Oh, the princess is awake. Hello, Jennie we've meet again", Samantha laughed and suddenly grabbed my hair and I screamed in pain.

"You think you can escape? Well news flash, I won't stop unless I buy you a ticket to hell! You should've died. Now Taehyung hates me and it's all your fault!", She said and gripped on my hair even tighter.

I noticed her tummy is already big and I can't fight back, I might hurt the baby.

"Samantha, please don't do this. You'll harm your baby", I begged but she pushed my head and it slightly stung.

"This baby is nothing if Taehyung won't marry me. You want the child to be safe? Then give me Taehyung, he's all I want", she demanded but I just shook my head.

"It's not my fault that Taehyung loves me. Why don't you just give up and be happy with your baby?", I said and she just laughed.

"Happy? There's no such thing as happiness in this world. Everything is either by money or by force, and I'm picking the second option. Can't you understand? I love Taehyung, I love him so much that I'm willing to do anything for him. Even though it means to kill someone important to him", she then pointed a gun at me.

"Ever since you helped me to become his pen pal. Everything changed, he doesn't reply to my letters, he doesn't need me to answer his assignments. What do you have that I don't? Why are you stealing him away from me? You have Mark right? Then give me Taehyung", she then placed the gun on my forehead.

"You're wrong Samantha. You have Jackson, the one who's willing to give you everything. He can be your happiness and you could be his. Just please don't do this", I begged and I saw a tear fell from her eye.

"Jackson, he hates me now. He won't love someone who is a psycho like me", she sobbed but later on wipes her tears.

"I can't go back now, I've come this far. Just one shot is all it takes, and I can have Taehyung to myself. Me, him and our baby", she caressed her tummy and I closed my eyes.

Maybe this is better, I can be with Taemin.

But before she could pull the trigger, we heard a loud bang.

"What's that? Don't tell me they found us again!", Samantha shouted and the door opened revealing Jackson.

"Jackson? What are you doing?", Samantha asked.

"Sam, let Jennie go. Don't hurt our baby", Jackson begged.

"No! This is mine and Taehyung's baby!", She shouted and pointed the gun at him.

While she was facing her back at me. I noticed blood dripping down her legs. Oh no.

"Jackson, the baby!", I shouted and he looked at her legs which was now full of blood.

"Sam, drop the gun! We need to save the baby", Jackson said and walked towards Samantha but she just shot the ceiling.

"I don't care! If Taehyung won't love me then I might as well kill myself! And I'm dragging her with me", Samantha cut the ropes on my hands as she put her arm on my neck while still pointing the gun at me.

"Sam don't do this!", Jackson begged but she didn't listen.

"One move and I'll kill myself and Jennie. I'm warning you!", She pushed me to walk but it's evident in her face that she's in pain.

"Samantha, please save yourself and the baby. He has nothing to do with our fight", I said but she hit my stomach with gun, I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Shut up!", She shouted and kept on dragging me.

I don't know where we're going, but one thing's for sure, we're on a place full of trees and no sign of light can be seen since it's already dark. She kept on walking and I could hear her groaning in pain.

"Samantha please, save yourself while you still have the chance", I said but she just kept on walking.

We we're passing through the dark until I could see a moonlight from the horizon. We're on a cliff.

"Keep walking!", She pushed me to the edge and I almost fell.

She took her phone and dialed someone, but his voice, is too familiar.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung's Pov

My phone rang and it was an unknown number, I answered it and my blood boiled with anger.

"Samantha! Where's Jennie? I swear I'll---"

"Hold your horses baby. She's with me. Talk!", She ordered someone and a gunshot followed.

"Taehyung! Taehyung help me!"

Jennie!

"Where are you? Samantha please just surrender", I begged and I heard her chuckled.

"I like you begging Taehyung. Why don't you beg for me to marry you, then I'll set her free", she said and I gripped on my phone.

"You're crazy! I'll never marry you!", I shouted at her.

"Then I'll kill her! But on the other hand, why don't you come here? No police, just you", her voice became disgustingly sweet, but I need to know where they are.

"Fine, tell me", I said and I signaled Mark to come closer.

I put the phone between our heads so he could also hear the location.

"Nami Island near the cliff, but like I said, no police, just you", she then hung up the phone and I faced Mark.

"Let's all go. I know Samantha has many men with her. But don't let her see you guys, so if something goes wrong, you'll be there to save us", I said and he nodded.

I headed to my car when I heard Mark shouted.

"Be safe Taehyung!", I unknowingly smiled.

I hope nothing goes wrong. I can't afford to do another mistake again. At least, not with Jennie.

〰〰〰〰〰

Author's Nonsense Note:

Wave for the Silent Readers out there,

✋✋✋

Just comment if you are one , I'm not asking for your votes, it depends on you guys if you will vote or not. I'm just happy because you had time to read my fanfic.

2 chapters left....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 16K 120
"I love you" It was an unexpected text from someone she doesn't know. Will she end up replying the same words to that person? [ taehyung x jennie | b...
293K 7.6K 37
V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group BLACKPINK. Two people from different gr...
9.4K 360 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...
142K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...