I Hate Touring With Motionles...

By spiteful16

Eric is Chris Motionless gay younger brother who goes on tour More

Me
I'm Gay
Hot
Where Have You Been
You Did What?
Dancing
Makeup
Confrontation
Fighting
Hurt
Cage

You're Going

362 4 0
By spiteful16

Eric
I was laying on the couch watching American Horror Story when my mom walked downstairs. She said Eric are you ready? I said for what? Mom said your going on tour with your brother. While me and your dad work things out. Plus you need an attitude check and I think this will be the best way to change that. I said hell no! I am not going on tour with Ricky. Mom said yes you are. I said no I am not! She said please just go. You'll be there a month. I said ugh I don't wanna go. Mom said to bad your going. I said what about wrestling? I have a title match coming up. She said go pack. I ran to my bedroom pissed off. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing. I packed everything I needed. Then took my bag downstairs. Ricky was there. He said hey Eric. I rolled my eyes and said hey. Ricky said I'll take your bags. I said thank you. I grabbed my phone, charger and earbuds. I went to the bus. I went in the band starred at me. There were girls there. I said what? Justin said are you Eric? I said oh my god, I know you did not ask me that. Of course I'm Eric, how many other guys are you picking up? Justin said woah chill. I sat on the counter and played on my phone. Ryan said please get off the counter. I said ummm no. Vinny said alright wait for Ricky to bitch at you. I said oh wow I'm shaking in my Adidas. Ricky walked in and said Eric please get off the counter. I said okay we need to get some shit straight. You are not my dad. So you will not tell me what I can and can't do. Do you understand? Ricky said I'm 35 vs. 19 I will tell you what to do. I said oh please, I can easily take your ass down. Ricky said I'm not fighting a child. I said and who are they. Ryan said they're the cherry bombs. That's my fiancé Talitha, that's Kym, Amanda and Alicia. I said just don't be a bitch. I get enough of that with your parents. Ricky said alright. We left. Amanda said so Eric what do you like to do for fun? I said hang out with my friends. But that's obviously not gonna happen. Ricky said yeah. I said well where am I sleeping? Justin said back there. I said are you gonna show me? Ricky got up and said follow me. We went to the back. He showed me my bunk. I said thank you. I got in my bunk and played on my phone....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...