2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 13

4.2K 211 32
By soNobody

Kongpob POV

Everything sounds like a joke to be true. I knew the senior love to joke around with me but this is too much, they crossed a line.

Even I have the limit to take their joke. I turned around and see beside me Wad trying to talking to me but P'Prem make his stop.

Then I see near the dining table Aim and Oak a questioning P'Toota and P'Bright. They sound so serious like a scene in a drama where two suspects being interrogation by a police.

Serious...seriousness is not in P' Bright dictionary but for the first time after I saw him almost 3 years ago on the first day of hazing day, I see this side of him again.

This is no way he can be this serious for a very long time. See that makes my heart a bit convincing to accept this nonsense. I stand to take a drink in the fridge at the kitchen when I meet Forth.

" Here take this." He gives a can of beer to me.

"Wait!" I stop him. He turns back and looks at me.

"How you believe and accept these nonsenses Ai'Forth?" I ask him.

He smiles. " It's hard in the beginning but thinking about Mo Beam and N'Yo make everything easier." 

"What you mean by that?" I ask him again.

"I try to put Beam in this situation. What if Beam the one who got switch, will I believe if he tells me? What if he tells the true but I the person he loves do not trust him? How much will he disappoint to me who promises to always be with him in the good or bad day?" He stops. 

"As for N' Yo, he has been going through a lot of a hard time. He always feels timid and low self-confidence. I feel protective towards him since I know him. The day I meet Wayo tenth day ago I don't feel any of that from him. He acts as a different person, like the new person I never know." 

He pats my shoulder.

" Ai' Kong, knowing you from P' Arthit (in Wayo body) I know you are wiser then P'Pha. You have been together for almost three years. Don't lose P'Arthit because of your distrust." After that, he excuses looking for P'Pha.

I walking out from the kitchen and my eye spot P'Arthit and N'Wayo together a the corner. I saw N' Yo looking at me. His eye looks directly to my eye. Yes, the eye. His eye spoke to me, not directly but more spiritually. Some heart understands each other, even in silence.

He knows, he smiles and he nodded at me. Yes, he is my Oon. My one and only love in my life. I walking towards him, kneel, looking into his eye and...

"I'm sorry for doubt you, I sorry for not believing you, and I sorry for not be with you since the first day you be going through this." I hold his hand. "I truly sorry for not being honest with you about the gear too.

"I'm sorry too. Sorry for not telling you as soon as possible. Thank you for believing in me." He cups my face with his hand (Wayo hand).

I look at N'Yo who still sob. I smile to him. Now I know why these tenth days he always avoided me, always easy to cry and full of a soft side.

Suddenly, we hear a loud voice from outside. I stop everyone from going out. I look back at N'Yo.

"Let me talk to him." I walk to the door.

Outside of the house, I saw Forth and Pha betting each other with Beam and Kit try to stop them. Ai' Ming also tries to stop them but more to try pull Kit from getting involved with the fight.

"P'Kit stop, you get squeezed between them. Let me stop it." He pulling Mo Kit arm.

They getting serious there and I need to stop them before one of them end up in hospital. I stop them with my hazing voice after they ignore me.

I help Forth stand with the help of Beam. I start to tell Mo Phana, I accept this nonsense and the reason why than reminding him to be thankful and help to find the solution rather getting mad or running from the problem. 

I return to the house with N'Yo (in Arthit body) stand in front the door. I pat his shoulder, smile and nodded. He smiles back and says thank you to us and sorry to Forth.

"Thank you P' Kong, P' Forth and everyone. I sorry P' Forth you getting hurt because of me."

"No worries, you are my little brother and P'Pha is my wife best friend." Beam hit Forth stomach but then Beam tight his hug and make worries face after Forth fake gasp pretends to hurt so much by the hit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the commotion, for once more everyone gathers around with Tew still hold P' Knot arm. Seeing that Wayo (in P'Arthit body) feel guilty.

"P' Knot, I sorry for all the commotion and P'Pha yelling at you." Wayo glances Mo Phana.

"Right, I think you should apologize to him, Ai'Pha." Arthit reminds him.

Pha just shrugged his shoulder before getting pinch by Wayo.

"Ouch! Yo, why you pinch P'?" Pha gives a puppy look to Wayo.

Everyone looks shocked with Mo Phana except the Mo [doctor] gang and of course Ming, Forth, and Arthit. Spending 10th day with Pha make Arthit get used to it and want to puke from his cheekiness. Even Kongpob who can be so cringing sometimes it still tolerable by Arthit. Well maybe because Kong is his boyfriend.

"P' Pha were rude to P'Knot. He helps Yo so much during this 10th day. He older than you and this is also his house by the way. Show some respect." Wayo slap Pha arm.

"Er...er" Mo Pha look at Knot, place both of his palms together and apologize. "Sorry."

He still gets hit on his head by Arthit.

"Aww... why you hit me, babe." This time he gets a light punch at his arm by Kongpob.

"Sorry Ai'Pha, should I remind the guy you just call babe is my babe even he in you babe." He points at Arthit who in Wayo body.

"So put in your brain starting now, no cute nickname, no sweet talk, and not looking more than you suppose to." Kongpob takes a short breath.

"More importantly no touching, no lovely act, and no...you no what." Kongpob straightened his back, cross his arm at his chest, and smile lovely to Arthit.

Arthit tries to hold his happy smile but it's too late because Ai'Bright already see his lips twitching up.

"Someone seems to extra happy with his boyfriend be over possessive right now." Bright poke Aim to show some reaction to his word. Aim show force smile at everyone as he still feels awkward sometime toward the senior even after knowing them almost 3 years.

As for Bright, he already runs and hides behind Knot when Arthit starts to stand. Everone laugh with a little drama happens between Arthit and Bright except for Wayo who busy sugar coax Mo Pha with a sweet voice, sweet word, and cute act to apologize properly to P'Knot.

"P'Arthit hit you because P' not sincere apologies to P'Knot. Can you properly apologize once more" Wayo hold Mo Pha hand and give him a puppy look so Phana can melt and follow his request.

With that, Pha once again apologies to Ai' Knot and still get a little warning from Kongpob because of the hold hand thing.

"I more appreciate if you can cut down to touching N'Yo, Ai'Pha. He still in my Oon body. You won't' want P'Arthit in Wayo body to touch me, would you?" Kongpob forced smile to Phana.

"Not I don't want that but in case if you do, please tell your friends I will help to hold the funeral for you." He also gives a forced smile to Kongpob.

With Pha and Kong keep give a threatening look to each make the situation more drama for everyone and of course Bright and Toota enjoy it too much.

"Ai' Bright we need a stock of popcorn to enjoy the new drama." Bright gives high-five as a gesture an agreement with Toota. While other just shake they head with drama between the possessive boyfriends and of course the annoying tease friends.

What now? Arthit and Wayo look at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey reader! Thank you for all vote and comment.

Keep read and spread the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.3K 22
🦁A successful CEO at 25, Kongpob Suthilak, has set his eyes on an innocent lad. Got so whipped, the second he met the cutie pie and is determined to...
52.5K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
158K 6.9K 17
Arthit got adopted by Mr Suthiluk for a better future. What happens when things turns out to be different? Cover credit: @m00nxsvn ~~Hey loves! If yo...
230K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...