Living In The Greatest City I...

By philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... More

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group
Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied

691 19 14
By philocalic

Angelica's POV

"Put what we had aside, I'm standing by her side! You could never be satisfied! God I hope you're satisfied!" Angelica tore up Alex's apology to Eliza in front of his face.

"Angelica, I thought you understood what I was struggling to do!"

"I'm not here for you!" The crowd oohed.

Angelica, Eliza, John, Maria, the two James, and Thomas were all in the middle of the college grounds, while Angelica was roasting Alex with a sobbing Eliza beside her.

"I love my sister more than I love my own life and I have chosen her happiness over mine every time!" she said, glancing at John, who avoided her eyes.

Flashback

"Angie, he kissed Maria, but he was drunk! Let it go!" Angelica and John were arguing again.

"He should be faithful! My sister deserves better!" Angelica was a fit to be tied.

"He was drunk! I could've done the same thing!"

"But you didn't!! Especially the night before your wedding!"

"Please, don't make this into a big deal!"

"The ones who would tell me not to do this have no say now,"

"Or you could let it go!"

"The enemies he's made have everything on him now!"

"Just wait for it!"

"Please, let it go! For me!" John looked tired.

"No. I will do anything for my sister,"

"Even if it means losing me?" Angelica turned her head up.

"You can't be serious!"

"I will stand by Alexander no matter what! Just like you will with your sister,"

"My sister didn't cheat on her fiance!"

"Neither did my best friend! He was drunk!" John slammed the door behind him.

Angelica slid down to the floor, her body shaking with sobs. She had given up her happiness for her sister. But her sister was too important. And Alex... He was already dead for what he did.

Flashback end

"Well, he never gon be elected now!" Thomas smirked as James Madison looked increasingly uncomfortable.

"Alex, what did you do?" Aaron shook his head and walked past the crowd.

"John, let's go," Alex took his best friend through the crowd and to their dorm.

"Alex, you messed up bad," John groaned.

"What do you mean?" Alex was too oblivious sometimes.

"You kissed another girl! The night before your wedding!" John seemed more annoyed than usual.

"What's wrong with you?" Alex was actually worried.

"What's wrong with you?" John stormed out of the dorm and walked outside to clear his head. He had chosen Alex over Angelica time after time. Sometimes he wondered if it really would be better without him, if he actually did die in Chicago. Would that change things?

No, it would cause Angelica's death.

John knew this wouldn't blow over like the time Alex kissed him. Angelica would fight for her sister until she won or she died. Whichever came first. How would he get it to go away?

Maybe if you went away.

oOo

Eliza's POV

She was burning it all.

The letters.

The envelopes.

The pictures.

Even the smallest thing that reminded her of him was in the fire.

All the little gifts.

All the small post-it notes with love notes written on them that Eliza had kept.

Everything was burning and the smell of the fire was repulsive, but Eliza didn't care.

I knew you were mine.

You said you were mine.

I thought you were mine.

I'm watching you burn.

oOo

Thomas's POV

James Madison ran up to James Reynolds and Thomas Jefferson.

"Tommy, how could you do that to them?" James M. asked with wide eyes.

Thomas started to reply then stopped when James started to violently cough.

"Jemmy, are you okay?" Thomas bent over worriedly, trying to help James.

"Tommy! This isn't about your hatred for Hamilton anymore, what's going on?"

James R. stepped smoothly in front of Thomas. "Of course it's about that! Now, James the Second, why not run back and see what's the latest on the Hamliza feud?"

"It's about that Schuyler girl isn't it?" James M. said choppily in between coughs. "You still have a soft spot for her."

Thomas scoffed. "Yeah, but I don't like her, and it's not about her."

"You're doing it because Hamilton chose the other Schuyler instead of her."

"Which one? There's too many to keep track of!"

"Hey, lovebirds, it turns out Thomas's ex just broke up with Alex's best friend." James R. smirked as he scrolled down his phone. "And get this, he's moving back to Chicago!"

James M. glared at Thomas. "Not only did you break up Hamilton's relationship, you ruined theirs, too!"

Thomas knew what he did was beyond wrong, but it was too late to turn back. The damage was done and Angelica had been caught in the crossfire. No one could walk away from his mistake. It was irreversible.

What did I just do?

oOo

Peggy's POV

"Did you hear?" Peggy was in the courtyard with Lafayette for their weekly French lesson.

"Who didn't?" Laf seemed exasperated.

"What's wrong?"

"It's the only thing everyone's been talking about for the past three days!"

"Woah," Peggy was taken aback. "It spread that fast?"

Laf sighed. "Hercules has been, how you say, uhhh," Lafayette searched for a certain word.

"Heartbroken? Melancholy? Mad? Sad? Malcontent?" Peggy was in English honors.

"Uh, oui,"

"You didn't catch any of that did you?"

"Nope."

oOo

Thomas sat dejectedly down on a bench.

"I messed up, James and James," Thomas sighed.

James M. patted his back, sitting next to him. "People make mistakes. Just go and apologize to the - "

James R. broke in, looking annoyed. "Of course not! He took your name and raked it through the mud in UIUC! The only reason he didn't win was because of the dirt you got on his mom!"

Thomas shook his head. "That's such a stupid reason, James!"

James R. looked angry now. But he slid in between James M. and Thomas, putting his arm around Thomas.

"Listen, Tommy." James shot a smug glance at James M., who seemed absolutely enraged.

"I want what's best for you!" James R. inched closer to Thomas. He lay Thomas's head on his shoulder and stroked his hair. "You're a wonderful person, and Hamilton needs to pay!"
Thomas suddenly snapped out of the trance.

"I don't care! What needs to happen is that I need to apologize! And so do you!" Thomas shook James R. off, and grabbed James M.'s hand.

"Come on Jemmy," he glared at James R.

James Reynolds sneered at him. "Your boyfriend's a bad influence, Thomas! You need someone like me, who'll do whatever it takes to get your revenge!"

Thomas opened his mouth to reply.

But he never got to, because James R. stuck out his foot, and James M. tripped and fell on the floor. James Madison banged his head against the floor and stayed there, not moving.

"REYNOLDS! HE'S SICK, HE CAN'T BE PHYSICALLY HARMED!" Thomas knelt over James M., his heart racing.

"Can you hear me? James!" Thomas shook a limp James Madison.

"He's out cold," James Reynolds shrugged.

Thomas turned slowly to glare at him.

"This isn't a schoolboy feud anymore, James!"

James Reynolds face turned from triumphant to confused.

"This is a matter of life or death!"

Oooh, intense!

Yeah, this is a sadder chapter.... hehe...

Dedicated to @hecarius cos - uh - cos (WHY DID I DEDICATE THIS TO YOU?)

Cos hecarius is excellent!

haha

Hope you enjoyed!

- Angelica - CONGRATULATIONS - Schuyler and Eliza - BURN - Schuyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.6K 801 52
i'll make sure to record love how i think should be felt
886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...