He Deserves Better (Katekyo H...

By AliceVermillion27

Summary: First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being... More

Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life
Chapter 1: Another Accident?
Chapter 2: My New Family?
Chapter 3: My Last and First Time
Chapter 4: The Humble House That is Now Dubbed as the Craziest
Omake: Family Bonding Time: Varia Style!
Chapter 5: That Faithful Day
Chapter 6: Calming The Raging Storm
Chapter 7: The Rain That Must Be Saved
Chapter 8: Searching For The Rain
Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun
Chapter 10: Helping the EXTREME Sun with a bit of Thunder
Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun
Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo
Chapter 14: Varia's Comeback
Chapter 15: Twins Reunited
Chapter 16: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 17: Half Vongola Rings
Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion
Omake: Birthday Special
Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style
Chapter 19: Two Sides Conflicted
Chapter 20: Before the Match
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22 Until the Last: Goodbye
Extra Chapter: Art

Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan

7.3K 301 6
By AliceVermillion27

Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan

It's already been a week since the kidnapping incident happened. Tsuna had just gotten out of the hospital and is now walking towards school alone, deciding it would be fun to surprise his friends. He was supposed to be out a few days back, but the doctors insisted him to stay. Tsuna sighed as he remembered his times at the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

The next morning after Tsuna was admitted to the hospital. He was just sleeping peacefully until someone had barged into his room, shouting.

"Tsuna-sama!" Tsuna groaned as he put his pillow on top of his face to block the noise. Why does peace always wants to stay away from him? As he was about to sleep again, someone just won't stop babbling nonsense. Well, not really nonsense but still for Tsuna it is.

"Tsuna-sama, I brought some snacks and other things so you won't be bored. And I'm also here to keep you company. I'm really worried Tsuna-sama. If I ever saw that man again, he's going to die" The person said. Though the last part, a little bit dark.

Tsuna sighed. He already knew who the person is just from the threats. Knowing that the babbling won't end anytime soon, he started shifting himself to get a better view of that person. "Good morning too, Hayato. Though I wonder what brings you here, early in the morning?" He groggily said as he yawned and stretched his arms.

"Ah Tsuna-sama! You're awake! Are you okay? What about your injuries?" Gokudera frantically asked as he checks Tsuna's body for injuries.

Tsuna sweatdropped at Gokudera's action. He's a little bit overprotective of him but that's what makes him a good friend. Tsuna smiled. "Don't worry too much, Hayato. I'm fine and I don't even have injuries to begin with." 'Just the poison flowing, though.' He thought as he can't say it out loud. He doesn't want to worry his friend more.

"If that's what Tsuna-sama says so then it's okay. By the way, Tsuna-sama. The police called me earlier." Gokudera started and looked at Tsuna to see whether he should continue or not. But when he saw Tsuna nodded, he continued. "They said that after looking around more at that bastard's hideout. They found girls, more or less 10 of them. It seems that they were all fine and was just sleeping peacefully. They are now going back to their respective homes."

Tsuna widen his for a moment and sighed in relief. There is only one person who he could think of would save them. Though he was not that kind of type, (knowing his past), he is still kind. "Mukuro-san, thank you." He mumbled under his breath for Gokudera to not hear. Speaking of Mukuro, he remembered something to go to Kokuyo land. 'I'll go once I get out of this hospital.'

"Tsuna-sama?" Gokudera asked, worried because Tsuna is not answering him.

Tsuna got out of his thoughts once he heard Gokudera and apologized. "Oh yeah, I forgot. What about school, Hayato?" He suddenly asked which made Gokudera twitch and fidget on his spot. Tsuna raised an eyebrow on the silveret's action. "Hayato."

Gokudera sighed knowing he won't get away with Tsuna. "Skipped it." He bluntly replied.

Tsuna facepalmed. He already knew what Gokudera would say. "Hayato, how many times do I have to tell you to go to school and stop worrying about me. I'm perfectly fine. I had worse than this." He grumbled but then covered his mouth as he realized what he said at the last part.

Gokudera shadowed his eyes. If what Tsuna had said is true, then what he said his family had done to him is more than just ignoring him. "Tsuna-sama, are you telling me that you-" Luckily for Tsuna though, Gokudera was cut off by the slamming of the door.

"Tsuna-nii!" A little kid cow shouted as he ran and jumped towards the laying brunet which made Gokudera a little bit annoyed.

"Oi stupid cow! What are you doing?! Tsuna-sama is hurt you know!" Gokudera shouted while he is trying to pry Lambo off of Tsuna which Tsuna immediately stopped before the child gets hurt.

"Lambo, What are you doing here?" Tsuna softly asked and patted Lambo on the head.

"Because Lambo-san wants to give Tsuna-nii my candy so Tsuna-nii won't get bored and..." Lambo began to sniff and was trying his hard to stifle his cry. "And because Lambo-san is worried that Tsuna-nii won't come back."

Tsuna saw this, of course, and brought Lambo closer to him and rest his head on Lambo's afro head. "Thank you Lambo and don't worry. I'll come back and play with you again."

Lambo hiccupped and looked at Tsuna with teary eye. "Promise?" He asked.

Tsuna smiled. "I promise." He said and ruffled Lambo's hair. "I've been meaning to ask. How did you get here, anyway?"

Lambo stood and grinned at Tsuna before finally answering. "Yamamoto."

Tsuna blinked. And blinked. But before he could even comprehend, Gokudera had beat him to it. "Hah? Baseball-freak?!" As soon as he said it, the door opened again revealing the raven-haired teen.

"Yo, Tsuna! How are you?" Said the smiling Yamamoto as he waved his hand towards Tsuna.

"Takeshi?! What are you doing here? What about school? What about- Hiieee! Are you alright?" Tsuna panicked remembering a certain skylark who bites students who don't follow rules to death. He's already worried for Gokudera now Yamamoto.

"Woah! Calm down Tsuna! I'm fine and I should be the one asking you that." Yamamoto tried calming Tsuna and smiled. "And about school.. well, I got lonely because Gokudera and you aren't there. Haha!" He laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Then what about Hibari-san?" Tsuna asked. He's beginning to get a bad feeling about this.

"Well, about that." As Yamamoto said this, a figure comes into the scene.

"Omnivore. Who said you could go around and be hospitalized? I'll bite you to death." The person threatened as he leaned on the door.

"Hibari-san!" Tsuna exclaimed.

"Hn." Was the only thing Hibari replied before leaving again knowing that Tsuna is fine and seeing crowds.

Tsuna sighed while Yamamoto just laughed and Gokudera grumbling something about an annoying skylark and disturbing Tsuna-sama. Lambo on the other hand, fell asleep on Tsuna's side. "Well, that's how it is." Yamamoto began. "I told Hibari that I will visit you and then he followed."

Tsuna nodded understanding the situation before breaking down in to silence. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Yamamoto decided to speak. "So, Tsuna? Hibari and you already know each other?" Gokudera also leaned closer. He was also curious about the skylark.

"Yes. That was some time in middle school but I think it's not the time to tell you the story. Maybe some other time I guess." Tsuna explained and then both of the teens nodded. After a while, a knock is heard.

"Excuse me but Sawada Tsunayoshi-san will be having his daily check-up now." Then the door opened. A nurse and a doctor are now in view. "Good morning Tsuna. How are you feeling? Oh, and longtime no see." The doctor said.

"Yamasaki-san! Longtime no see, too."

-End Flashback-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how it is. Doctor Yamasaki is there who almost told the truth about Tsuna's past and the reason why Tsuna can't go out of the hospital early. For safety precaution, he said. Tsuna sighed again as he saw the school now near. He knew Gokudera and Yamamoto are now there. Every single day he's been in the hospital, the two of them and Lambo visits him early in the morning, which had already forbidden after he saw Hibari with a deathly aura. He remembered the total chaos it created. Tsuna shuddered at the memory. It is not only them who visited, though. Reborn also sometimes visited with Ieyasu, who still denies it. Ryohei and also the girls, too. Tsuna smiled to himself. His family is getting bigger and bigger unlike what he used to have.

Tsuna continued to walk and is now in the school premises. He is really excited to see his friends again despite visiting him everyday. It's still different from the usual bonding. He already spotted and greeted Hibari, who is biting students to death, on the front gate and had sensed Reborn on his usual spot by the tree. And him, he's already in front of the classroom waiting for the right time to open it.

He breathe in heavily and exhaled before slowly sliding the door open and muttered a small good morning. He expected that no one will notice him. He expected that only his friends will greet him. But what he didn't expect was the cheer of his classmates.

"Tsuna has come back!"

"Woah, Tsuna! That was awesome! You saved Kyoko-chan."

"Aww. Then our plans to go to the hospital is a waste."

Tsuna just stood there, frozen in his spot. Is he dreaming? Is he hearing right? Nobody is calling him Dame-Tsuna. Nobody is laughong at him. He was in a daze but not until someone slung an arm on his shoulders.

"Haha! That's nice Tsuna! You already got out of the hospital. It means you are already okay!" Yamamoto happily said.

"Baseball-freak! Don't touch Tsuna-sama so casually!" Gokudera yelled and walked closer to Tsuna. "Tsuna-sama! You're okay! Why didn't you call us that you are leaving the hospital?"

Tsuna scratched his cheeks in embarassment. "Well, I want to surprise you guys." He explained then straightened up. "I just want to ask. What happened here?"

"Someone probably told the whole story." Surprisingly enough, it was not the two who answered. It was Hana, who got a glare from Gokudera.

"Kurokawa-san! What do you mean? Who told them?" Tsuna asked, still puzzled in the situation.

Hana shrugged. "I really don't know. One day, Kyoko here had been surrounded by our classmates and interrogated her."

As if on cue, Kyoko came out from Hana's back and greeted Tsuna. "Good morning, Tsunayoshi-kun."

Tsuna only smiled back since he's still not comfortable around Kyoko but she understands. Back to Hana, she continued what she is saying. "Anyway, the same goes for the two monkeys over there."

And as expected, Gokudera had started a fight with her while Yamamoto just laughed. Tsuna looked around the room as if he already knew who told the story. When he found who he is looking for, he softly smiled before he is surrounded by his classmates, and he don't even know what to do. This continued until the morning bell rang.

"Hayato, Takeshi, I'm going to leave first. Is that okay?" Tsuna asked his two friends. Just as the classes ended, Tsuna immediately got his bag and ready to leave.

"But Tsuna-sama! We can't just leave you! What if something happens to you and we aren't there to protect you." Gokudera complained.

Yamamoto nodded and agreed with Gokudera. "Yeah, Tsuna. We can't let you get hurt again."

"Don't worry guys. I'm not going somewhere dangerous. I'm just going to buy... something for the house." Tsuna tried to explain. 'Yeah right, Tsuna.'

"Then we will accompany you." Yamamoto suggested but Tsuna shook his head.

"It's really okay. I don't want to be a bother. You still have baseball practice and Hayato still have something to do."

Gokudera sighed. They can't stop Tsuna even if they wanted to. "Then Tsuna-sama, please take care."

Tsuna nodded. "Of course, I will. Bye." He said before leaving the two. When he got out of the room, he sighed in relief. 'I'm sorry. But I really have to go alone.'

"Hey, Gokudera. Is it really okay to leave Tsuna alone? I mean, he just got out of the hospital and all." Yamamoto asked the scowling teen.

"Of course not, idiot. But if that's what he says so then I'll respect it."

"Haha! You're right. Tsuna can take care of himself too. So what are we gonna do now?"

"Idiot baseball-freak!"

On his usual spot, a fedora wearing baby heard and saw it all. He knew the brunet is lying and hiding something. He then smirked and jumped out of his hiding spot. "It's time to find out what you are hiding, Dame-Tsuna."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm.. If I remember it right, this is the way to Kokuyo land." Tsuna mumbled as he walked through the streets. "Rokudo Mukuro. He's the one on the Estraneo Famiglia incident. And I know he went to Japan to fight Vongola Decimo. That's the only news I know." He's been busy with his thoughts that he didn't realize the person in front of him and bumped into the person.

"Ah! I'm really sorry! Are you alright?" Tsuna apologized and when he got a better look on the person he just bumped into, he had this confused face. "Mukuro...-san?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2K 47
Misaka Hamada is an ordinary 14 year old Japanese girl... she is an Otaku and excels in her studies.. However she has a lot of problems with friends...
163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...