Hidden Secrets || A Jaded Fan...

By adoringthirlwall

COMPLETED - 7th April 2017 - 29th December 2017 - - - Jade and Jed are totally in love, but how will Jades e... More

Part 1 || 'We're number one!'
Part 2 || Lady and the Tramp
Part 3 || 'Those Brown Eyes'
Part 4 || 'see you tomorrow:)'
Part 5 || Aladdin
Part 6 || The Breakup
Part 7 || It was who?
Part 8 || "its a date"
Part 9 || The first kiss
Part 10 || Just Friends
Part 11 || Corrie to Coffee
Part 12 || The Catchup
Part 13 || "He's Coming"
Part 14 || Does he trust me?
Part 16 || "whats going on here?"
Part 17 || do i love her?
Part 18 || Aladdin...
Part 19 || "i have to speak to her"
Part 20 || Forgiven
IM ALIVE (A/N)
Part 21 || another encounter
Part 22 || for her
Part 23 || The fight
Part 24 || Change?
Part 25 || The (kind of) rescue
Part 26 || Back home
Part 27 || I love you.

Part 15 || "do i still love her?"

751 17 0
By adoringthirlwall

Jade's POV

I woke up the next day with someone knocking at the door.

I yawned and stood up from bed wearing an over sized t-shirt with shorts.

I opened the door to reveal Sam.

"Oh hi, what're you doing here?" I asked confused as to why he was here so early.

"Hi, sorry I'm here so early I just want to talk about the whole press thing, can I come in?" He asked.

"Uh, sure" I said opening the door wider for him to make his way in.

"So, what about the press?" I asked closing the door.

"Okay well, I was worried incase that's ruined anything for you and Jed?" He asked.

"Um, no it hasn't. I mean he questioned it but he believes that it's not true and we were just there for a catch up" I told him.

"Oh, alright" he said.

"Why?" I asked more confused as I already was.

"Oh I-I was just wondering" he stuttered. "I just didn't want that to ruin it for you both that's all.."

"Oh, well thank you" I smiled, how sweet.

He smiled back. "Alright well, I should go because I need to get to the studio before Ashley gets angry" he laughed slightly. "See you around" he said before leaving the apartment.

Well that was strange.

Sam's POV

I was on my way to the studio when I noticed I was passing Jades flat.

The whole press thing has been in my head for a few days now so I wonder if I should visit and see if it's affected her in any way.

I looked at the time and seen it was 8:34am. I have 26 minutes to spare so why not get it off my chest.

I parked my car outside and entered the flat.

I pressed the door bell and waited for someone to answer.

As I was waiting, a million thoughts filled my head.

What if she thinks it's weird?
What if it has caused her and Jed to fall out?
Should I just leave it?

Just then, she opened the door.

She looked a little surprised that I was here.

We greeted each other and I explained why I was here and she let me in.

"Has the press thing ruined anything for you and Jed?" I asked, scared to know the answer.

"Um, no it hasn't. I mean he questioned it but he believes that it's not true and we were just there for a catch up" she explained.

I immediately felt my heart sink. I don't know why, that's the answer I wanted to hear.

"Oh.." I said.

"Why?" I heard her ask.

"Oh I-I was just wondering" I stuttered. "I just didn't want that to ruin it for you both that's all.."

"Oh well thank you" she said with a smile.

Damn I've missed that smile.

I forced a smile upon my face.

I then realised I still had to get to work.

Shit.

I explained that I had to go before leaving almost immediately. 

I left their flat and got into my car and just sat for a few seconds.

"Do I still love her?" I questioned myself out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 540 27
Jade and Perrie have been best friends since high school and used to go through everything together. These last few months something has changed. Per...
783 82 8
Jade and Perrie's initial animosity gives way to an unexpected revelation. As they uncover memories of their shared past, they must confront the chal...
7.7K 225 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
25.6K 788 21
Perrie, single and doesn't want to be alone in her ex-boyfriend's wedding got Jade to pretend to be her girlfriend. Can they fool everyone else or w...