She... is the Piece of Eden (...

By PhoebeClark4

The past stays in the past. But now, it has to be undone. People from the past must now come back and train t... More

Preparation and compassion
Save me or don't
The decision
Your not ready yet
First steps are never easy
Leap of faith
As time goes by...

She... is the Piece of Eden

1K 16 1
By PhoebeClark4

They told everyone that it was a dumb legend and eventually everyone forgot about it. History can sometimes repeat itself but in this case, past figures will have to bring up old but true stories to hopefully not have the past repeat itself.

The ones who came before (or the first civilization) were humans who were thousands of years advanced than the 21st century. They all were burnt to a crisp of a massive and unstable solar flare that burned the world. But over time the world healed and here we are now, the 21st century and everything seems to be in good condition.

The only thing you remember before all your protectors and now blended family came into your life was darkness. And I mean literal darkness. This wasn't representing your birth, it's representing your death. You were only four years of age and saw the fire zooming towards you and killed both you and your mother. Then darkness came.

All of that changed when light was presented to you for the first time to reveal Minerva. It was quite a shock since you've never seen her in person. "The one who we chose is now brought back to us". You looked at her and stood there very confused and felt a little light headed. "Come forward young one".

You walked forward and stopped until you were five feet from her. "In our time, we could do anything we had to do in order to satisfy our needs. But now, it's different. Time went backwards and it has brought you here, in the present... the 21st century".

You didn't know what to say. All of this felt like a lot to take in and it was a bit confusing. "The war between Assassins and Templars is still ongoing, and the Assassins are losing due to the loss of the knowledge that the old master assassins had".

Minerva then presented a bunch of image's of different men with their names underneath the image's. The first one was a black male with a white and shaggy looking hood and white robes with a hint of yellow. He also had a bow and shield on his back.

"Bayek of Siwa".

The second image was another man but he was caucasian with white robes and white hood up covering most of his face and some traces of red and he had some kind of blade on his wrist and some kind of large belt with a crest.

"Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad".

The next one also had a hood but he had a distinctive scruffy looking beard and his robes were white as well but with more red traces than the last. He also had some noticeable weapons on his belt such as small throwing knives and a sword.

"Ezio Auditore da Firenze".

The next one was wearing robes, also, but he had holsters for four pistols. Two were near his shoulders and the other two were on his back. His hood was down revealing that he has blonde hair. His robes were a little bit white but he also had white trousers, black boots as well as a fastened red sash across his waist.

"Edward Kenway".

The next was also wearing robes but they appeared to be more like beige colored robes with red and blue and he had long brown boots. He had a tomahawk on his belt and a bow on his back. His hood was also up but it revealed that he appeared to be a Native American.

"Connor Kenway".

The next one didn't even have white robes. This man had blue robes and his hood was up again and he had a sword on his belt. He also had a blade on his wrist and brown boots and a blue cloth belt arond his waist and it was tied in knot.

"Arno Dorian".

The next one had a victorian looking style with a top hat instead of wearing his hood and had a cane. He had another blade on his wrist and he also had a scruffy beard on his face.

"Jacob Frye".

The last one was wearing jeans and a white hoodie sweatshirt. He also had a blade on his wrist and white sneakers. He looked more modern than the rest but he still was strange looking, clothes wise.

"And Desmond Miles".

The images vanished and Minerva spoke again. "These men are considered the masters of the assassin order. And that's why I'm assigning them to you as your protectors before the enemies come for you". You were so confused but you chose to stay silent. "These men, although they have passed, will not hurt you in any way. I will explain why I chose the old masters in a moment".

You were silent because all of this made no sense at all, but before you could even say a word, your surrounding changed to the middle of the woods at night. Minerva was still close by and used her magic to bring the protectors to this time. There was a bright light and one by one the protectors appeared on the ground.

You got scared and went to hide behind a tree. Minerva noticed you going to hide but didn't stop you since she knows where you are. All the men slowly stood up and when they laid eyes on each other they froze. You saw them and were curious about them and wanted to inspect them but your instincts were to stay behind the tree and wait.

"The old masters have come together... at last". The men stared at Minerva in extreme shock and amazement. "Who are you" asked Arno.

"I understand that you all have questions racing through your minds. I will answer all of them until I finish telling you why I brought you here".

You were still behind the tree watching these men and Minerva. They haven't noticed you yet but you had a feeling they would in a moment. Minerva presented the Templar cross which then turned into the Abstergo symbol.

"The Templars in present time have an extreme power over the assassin order. They plan on wiping out the entire assassin order and use all the pieces of eden for world domination, but they lack one last piece of eden that when they hook it up to a certain device, it can control the whole world and when that happens, that last piece of eden will die".

"Die? What do you mean die" asked Connor.

Minerva then turned to you. "Come on out (y/n)". All the Assassins looked to where Minerva was looking and they all saw you slowly poke your head out and make your way out to see them. They looked just like their images. They were confused to see you but were mostly shocked to learn that Minerva referred you as a piece of eden. "How is a child a piece of eden" asked Jacob.

"We reanimated her corpse and gave her a heart that's stronger than all pieces of eden combined. In other words, her beating heart is a piece of eden. The Templars now know she's alive because they have invented a tracker that can track any type of piece of eden from any distance. They will find her, but since the current Assassins are too busy with finding the pieces of eden and not obtaining information of the Templars, they were unaware of the tracker they made. So we assigned you all, the old masters, with this important task".

"Hold on. Why would you make another piece of eden if the Templars only needed the ones that were here already" asked Desmond.

"Because since they already have the pieces of eden, they can still accomplish world domination. We had to create one more for them to find and when they do, you'll all step in and kill them. The reason as to why we chose a young girl is so she won't drive you all to insanity, like the rest of the pieces of eden have done to some. The current grandmaster will be joining the hunt for her and once he's killed, I will take the pieces of eden and destroy them".

The Assassins were so confused but had no choice. They protect the innocent, no watter what. "Follow the dirt path and you'll find shelter and supplies for you all to last until they find her".

"How long do we have until they find her" asked Ezio.

"48 hour's".

"That's two day's" said Desmond. You went back behind the tree in fear. The word 'die' was running through your head and you didn't want to die. A couple tears fell from your eyes. "I leave you to your task. Goodbye, we shall meet again". Minerva then faded away leaving you and the Assassins. Bayek then remembers that you were present and made his way over to the tree that you were behind.

"Little one, come on out". You heard him and wiped your tears with your sleeve. Bayek got down on one knee and spoke again and the other Assassins stood by him waiting to see if you would come out. "Do not be afraid, come out" said Bayek.

"No, I don't want to die" you said tearfully.

"It's ok, you won't die. We're here, we're going to protect you... apparently" said Desmond. You still didn't move and more tears fell from your eyes. "Come on, come on out" said Jacob. You sighed heavily and tried to hold back the heavy tears and slowly came out of hiding. The tears were becoming too heavy for you to hold back and a couple more fell down your cheeks.

"There there now, everythings alright" said Ezio. Bayek held out his hand for you to take. You looked at his hand and slowly but cautiously placed your hand onto his. He took this as a sign of trust but also a sign of distrust because of your slow movement and cautious body language. You then notice that Bayek was missing a finger on his other hand.

"What happened to your finger"? Bayek chuckled softly at your question. "It was sliced off by my blade while I was attacking a bad man". It was a little bit strange to look at because losing a finger sounds just as terrible as breaking a major bone in your body. "I don't mean to sound rude, but we seriously need to get a move on and get to the shelter" said Desmond.

Bayek stood up with your hand secured in his hand. You all then started making your way down the dirt path where shelter and supplies were provided for you all. The atmosphere was very awkward and no one really knew what to say. They all barely knew each other than their names but somehow they knew that their intentions were the same but all were still processing this whole situation.

The night was still young and although you were just brought back to life, you started getting tired and you couldn't help but yawn and it caught Bayeks attention. "Are you tired"? You nodded while rubbing your eye with your free hand. When Bayek asked the question, everyone stopped and looked at you. Bayek stopped and took you in his arms to cradle you so you could sleep.

You instantly fell asleep and they continued to walk on. "This whole thing doesn't make any sense. How are you all calm" asked Desmond. "What other choice do we have? We have no idea where we are and if that woman's words are true, then we still have to remain to our creed, which is to sheathe our blades from the innocent" said Ezio.

"But still, this whole thing is insane. A piece of eden is a person's heart" asked Desmond with mild panic.

"In her words, she said that they chose this young girl so she wouldn't drive us to insanity" said Connor.

"But why a kid? Why not a dog or a cat"? This made the other assassins glance at him in confusion but Edward stated the obvious. "Because children at her age need watchful eyes and if we took our gaze off of her, she could run off and then we could lose her. A dog or a cat could give two shits about you unless you feed them".

You shifted in Bayek's arm's and almost woke up because Edward was next to Bayek so he wasn't necessarily careful with how quiet he was talking. "Quiet! You almost awoke her". Edward realized his mistake and continued to talk but much softer. "Anyways, I believe she chose us because since she said the current assassins are just killing and not keeping their eyes peeled on the Templars, she wanted us to do it since we still uphold the duty of our creed".

That was the truth, and it made Desmond fall into silence since he was more aware of what Minerva was talking about since he had more knowledge of the era and felt ashamed that all the assassins did was obsessing about the pieces of eden. It was an embarrassment for their creed but now that the old masters are back, hopefully they can resolve this situation.

"I see something. I think it's the shelter" said Arno. Up ahead was a large manor. It reminded Connor of the Davenport manor but this one was a little bigger. The other differences that Connor noticed was that it lacked a stable next to the manor and looked fresher, like it was just finished. Somehow, they all knew that Minerva was the one who put the manor here for them.

They approached the manor and opened the door. It had a large staircase that led upstairs and on the main level was a big kitchen, a living room, a back door to go outside in the backyard, a dining room, two bathrooms, and a small library. Upstairs were bedrooms but one was made for you. There were also three bathrooms, a door to a balcony, and a small lounge area. The stairs that led in the basement was a training room with practice dummies, weapons, target's, and the assassin symbol on the wall.

"This should suffice until they come for her" said Jacob. They made their way inside and walked up the stairs. They went different directions from there but when Bayek took a left, he saw a door with your name on it. He opened the door and saw a dresser, a bed that would fit you, a chest that probably had toys in it, a window with a bench and a pink rug.

Bayek didn't really know what to think of the room. He's from ancient Egypt and there's no way that he would have seen any of these items. Regardless of this, he walked over to the bed, pulled back the covers, laid you down and covered you up again. He then got up and left the room. "I've counted the bedrooms. There's only five but they all have two beds except (y/n)'s room" said Desmond when they all regrouped outside of your room.

"Alright, two of us will head to a bedroom and we'll all regroup in the morning" said Edward. There are voiced agreements and they head to the bedrooms. Arno and Edward were in the first room, Bayek and Coonor were in the second room, Jacob and Altaïr were in the third room and Ezio and Desmond were in the last room.

While they may not admit it yet, they felt a little uneasy leaving you alone but had that other feeling that Minerva's words were true and helpful. They may be deadly assassins but they're caring nature, that most thought was none existent, will be put to the test with this important task.

Tomorrow would be different. It will consist of preparation for the attack and obtaining more knowledge from each other. But right now, everything is so confusing that all you and your protectors can do is wait until morning.

Author's notes:

Ok, Its been awhile since I've written for Assassins Creed and there are some things I want to continue writing for this fandom, this being one of them, and I decided it should have its own book. That way it would be easier.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 47 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
351 22 25
The Assassins are in for the fight of their lives when a mysterious plague hit town and the undead start to rise. taking over Boston it up to the Ass...
161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars 😉) ...
49.3K 1.5K 74
Everyone enjoys some good ol' Assassin's Creed. Started off as one shots kinda fell into a really cheesy, terrible written story with random episode...