☆ Rebirth ☆

Von Musix4life

Major re-writing at the moment, proceed with caution and no judgement please ✨ ==============================... Mehr

☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 : Aster ☆
☆ Chapter 3 : Revenge ☆
☆ Chapter 4 : Imperfect ☆
☆ Chapter 5 : Independent ☆
☆ Chapter 6 : Decision ☆
☆ Chapter 7 : Cruel ☆
☆ Chapter 8 : News ☆
☆ Chapter 9 : Thoughts ☆
☆ Chapter 10 : Reborn ☆
☆ Chapter 11 : Numb ☆
☆ Chapter 12 : New Place ☆
☆ Chapter 13 : Raina ☆
☆ Chapter 14 : Thoughts ☆
☆ Chapter 15 : Rule ☆

☆ Chapter 2 : Violet ☆

820 45 6
Von Musix4life

Violet Qariana Vaselle.

At the start of her life, her favorite word was 'Success'.
She held onto the word strongly , as she chants them every single day. 

Her family was against her dream of being a model and refuses to lend a hand or support when the time comes for her to spread her wings.

She was eventually, thrown out of the household when she finally got her first modelling job .

She fought her way up in the modelling industry and finally became a successful model.

But she never got the acknowledgement from her family, despite all the rewards she received. 

All she wished to receive from them, was their appreciation and proudful expressions, as she was on her way to the top. But it was a wish that never came true.

-

At one point of her blooming carrier , she got caught up with a scandal that ruined her entire reputation. A reputation that she worked hard for years to build.

 Most of her contracts was cancelled, the company that booked her to represent their endorsement in the near future, changed their decision and replaced her with another. She lost all of her jobs in just a span of one week.

Their actions was so fast that she was left speechless. Her manager lost hope in her immediately, seeing her as a failed product, she was fired. 

On her last day in the modelling company, she overheard a few rumors about her previous scandal and it all pointed to one particular person.

 It was all because of someone's jealousy, who's name was all too familiar to her.

She then went to the person's place. She knew the way there because it was where her best friend, her blood sister, her lifelong companion, lives.

She then confronted the person about the rumors and the truth was out.

Funny how the person who used to be your shoulder to lean on, is now a person who caused your fall and felt absolute delight by seeing you down. 

The same stranger who supported you to follow your dreams and overcome troubles together, more so than your real family, now caused your dreams to shatter and want you to begone from life altogether.

-

Violet was mocked by her blood sister, for being too trusting, too pure, too successful in front of her eyes, while she herself was inferior. 

She was laughed at , the shocking revelation made her tears fall and the last sentence that she heard before the door closed was ;
'I took all of your jobs for you, instead of other unknown models, so when you see me on screen or on the poster, on the magazine or even in advertisements, be honored for giving me, your success'.

The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, because it means that the person you have trusted the most, was willing to throw rocks at you when you were down, just make themselves feel better. 

-

 The word 'Success' was no longer uttered from her mouth. Instead, it was replaced by another word, which is, 'Revenge'.

 She realizes that she was too naive and weak at that time. And her downfall was an eye opener  for her about the dark side of the industry.

With no other choices and the money left in her bank account from her modelling carrier, she decided to retrace back her talent in designing, the course that she took in her college years and a talent that was passed down from previous generations in her family.

Finally, luck was on her side. She bought a small shop lot in the fashion district and started her new path on reaching the top.

 She starts with designing small accessories for women and in a span of a year, her business flourish and her talent in designing broadened. 

Not only does she design beautiful accessories, she now designs sought after daily clothing and her recent most wonderful success was her collection of sports attire.

Her collection consist of comfortable sportswear with the highest quality fabric that gets more expensive by the years. Soon designing sportswear became her main focus as it brings more profits and is needed as a necessity for some of the citizens.

She becomes famous after selling a record breaking sports collection named 'Victor' that reaches millions and made her worthy to be in the list of the most richest in the country. 

Now, her brand named 'La Victor' is famous throughout the sports world and is unknowingly captured the attention of the one and only sports prodigy.

The man introduced himself to her when they first met during the time he wants to order a custom made attire and a trace of recognition flashed in her eyes.

He was the man from stories that she heard from her so-called-blood-sister, a man that was respected for having unlimited talent in sports and was also in the list of the riches early in his teenage years.

The man was the so-called-blood-sister's target to pursue on being her husband, who now became her top of the revenge list to possess.

Seeing that the man is interested in her and how their status matches, they started dating.

After 2 years, the man proposed to her and she would be an idiot for not saying yes.

A few weeks before her wedding day, Violet search through the net to find a certain address and send her wedding invitation there.

Even if the person didn't come, it would not make her feel disheartened because the wedding will be all over the news by then.

-

Seeing the heartbroken expression on the person's face as she kissed her now- legal husband, Violet tasted the sweetness of revenge for the first time.

Not only did she marry the man that was the person's first love, she now have the power to bring the person down and she can't wait for that moment to happen.

Now she has another word to replace 'Revenge' and that is, 'Perfection'.

She has fought her way up in the modelling industry alone before, only to be shot down and her success taken away from her.

Fate decided to smile down on her when she walked her new path and great things kept on coming her way.

Her life now can be labelled as perfection in the public's eye and she's going to do everything she can to make it stay that way.

To make her life as perfect and as flawless as it can be, gaining the respects of others as she lives her life of luxury.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.8K 412 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...
184K 5.8K 56
... I didn't know what to do... so I did nothing. There I was, sprawled onto the ground. Just looking at the sky. Wishing... praying... pleading that...
688 126 24
<COMPLETED> Fasten your seatbelts, towards the journey of mixed emotions... They say life is hard. Yes, it is. But can you imagine how hard it...