Cuteness (Wilford Warfstache...

By 101HotMess101

Y/N is an adorable girl. Imagine Pinkie pie from My Little Pony and put it into a human. She loves Markiplie... More

Cuteness 1
Cuteness 2
Cuteness 3
Cuteness 4
Cuteness 5
Cuteness 6
Cuteness 7
Cuteness 8
Cuteness 9
A/N
Cuteness 10
Cuteness 11
Oh boy I'm awful
A/N
Cuteness 12
Cuteness 13
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
Cuteness 14
A/N
Cuteness 15
READ ME!!
Cuteness 17
Cuteness 18
End of voting
the winner is...
cuteness 19
Cuteness 20
Outfits from chap 20
I'm ending it here
update

Cuteness 16

1.2K 37 13
By 101HotMess101

Sorry I haven't uploaded much. I'm working on ALOT for you guys. Check my account for septiplier and Amy Nelson ;)

Don't play song 

Your POV

     Me and Wil were laying on the bed cuddled together. I laid on his chest as he played on his phone. "Knock Knock." I heard Mark's voice say from the door. I got up and looked at him. "Hey there, partner." I smiled. "Hey." He chuckled. "What you need?" I asked. "Well, I was wondering if you and Wil wanted to go to the movies with me and the gang?" Mark asked. "That sounds amazing. What do you say, Wil?" I turned my head to him. "Yea. I could go for a movie." He nodded. "Great I'll tell the rest." Mark bolted out the door. I giggled in confusion. I turned back to Wil. He was still dazed in his phone. I smirked and grabbed it from him. "Watcha lookin at?" I asked as I snatched the phone. "Hey!" He shouted as I grabbed it. 

    I flipped through his phone. It was pretty boring in here. All of his social media had no pictures of him which was understandable and the only people he followed was Mark, Amy, Jack, and Singe. I looked at his Dm and there were no contacts in it. Snap chat was empty and so was Facebook. I looked through his phone contacts. The only person he texted was everyone in the house. Man, he's pretty boring. "Ok, here's your phone back." I chucked the phone at him. "thank you, darling." He smiled but still a bit irritated from the random snatch. I giggled and hopped off the bed. I grabbed Wil by his hand and spun him around. I grabbed his neck and kissed him sweetly. Willy smiled into the kissed. "You always know how to cheer me up." He hummed as he pulled away. We split up to change into some other clothing. 

    I felt super pretty and soft. I've come more comfortable with chokers. In fact I love them now. I hugged myself and smiled. I skipped into the living room with everyone. "Wow, nice little pastel get up, Y/N." Kate smiled. "Thank you, Katie!" I squeaked. Wilford sneaked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped and giggled. He dug his face into my neck. "So, what movie are we watching?" I asked. "We're gonna go see IT (2017)." Kate giggled. "You mean that movie with clowns?" I peeped. "Yea, What? Are you scared?" Mark chuckled. "Not at all!! I love horror movies!!" I screeched. "Honestly Mark, did you really think a demon would be scared of a clown." Kate giggled sarcastically. 

    "I mean, I don't know! She seems like the type o person to hate scary movies and like chick flicks!" Mark exclaimed. "Oh no, Me and Kate are horror movie fanatics! Tess on the other hand, not so much." I giggled. "Heh, Yea. I hate scary movies." Tessa blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You got big ol' Host to protect ya." Wil chuckled. Host let out a long exaggerated sigh. Tessa held back a frown and smiled. "Heh, heh..." She nervously laughed. "Well, you guys ready to go?" Mark said breaking the tension. "Do you guys mind if Anti comes?" Jack asked nervous. "Yes, Jack. Anti can come." Mark said annoyed. "Thank you!" Jack scurried to go get Anti. "At least he doesn't have Jenny riding his dick anymore." Tessa scoffed. "Somebody say my name?" Jenny said swinging around the corner with Anti on her shoulder. "Why is she here!?" I growled. Wilford held my hand and squeezed a bit. 

    "I'm here to see a movie with my boyfriend." She snickered evilly. "You already know he can't date you cause obviously he doesn't belong to you! Why even try!?" Kate rolled her eyes. "Because, if I'm getting great pleasure and free things that's all I need." Jenny grinned eye to eye. "You're disgusting." I spat. "At least my virginity was taken at an appropriate age." She laughed wickedly. "That's it!! I'm going to rip you to shreds!" I charged at her while swinging my arms. "Y/N, No!" Wilford wrapped his arms around my waist. I flailed around in his arms. "Get Jenny the fuck out of here!" Mark shouted. Host lifted Jenny up and threw her over his back. "Get your hands off of me you blind asshole!" She shouted. Host tighten his gripped and took her to the attic. "What is he going to do with her?" Anti asked. "Tie her up." Google answered. "Ok! Y/N is scaring me and Wilford can't hold her for long." Peevils trembled. 

    My vision was a pink haze and all I could feel was rage and anger. "Y/N you have to calm down for me, baby." Wil told me calmly. I breathed heavily, still scratching at his arms. "Y/N, you are going to have to calm down. Your claws are growing and your still scratching me." Wil said, holding back a cry. I stopped and looked down at his arms. A few cuts trailed up his arms. My nails were a bit long and covered in a bit of blood. I started to cry, tiny whispers of sorry started to leave my mouth. "It's ok, princess, calm down." Wil whispered. I took deep breathes in. Wil released his grip from my waist. 

    I fell to the ground. My arms covered my face as I sobbed into them. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. "Y/N?" Wil called out. "No.. No.. I- I didn't mean to- I would never hurt you." I mumbled. "She's getting in my head. H-he's in our head." I stuttered out. Trembling on the ground covered in my boyfriends blood. "Take Anti away." Mark sighed. "What!? I didn't do anything!" Anti shouted. "You brought that disgrace of a human in this room because you know she can get in Y/N's head." Google sneered. "Anti, come on." Jack said. Anti rolled his eyes and stormed out. Wilford wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground. He cradled me in his arms. "Hey, it's ok. I'm fine. You're fine." He whispered. I hugged around his neck tightly. 

    I lifted my head from Wil's chest. I looked around at everyone. They all had worried or scared looks on their face. I have to turn this situation back on tracks. I hopped out of Wilford's arms. "Ok, guys! Let's go watch that movie!" I shouted. "Y/N, are you sure?" Amy asked. "I'm sure. Plus, we need this. After all this drama we need a day off." I smiled. "Ok, everyone agree?" Mark looked around the room. Everyone agreed and we left. "So I'm driving my car. Who wants to ride?" I asked. "I will." Willy wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm in!" Tess smiled. "Host? Come on dude! We need to hang out a bit more." Wil chuckled. I smiled and giggled. 

    "Fine. I'll ride with you guys." He sighed harshly. Wil hopped up front as I got in the front seat. Tess and Host hopped in the back. "Tess, here's the aux cord." I said as I handed her the cord. Tessa smiled and took it. "I found a new song I think you might like." Tess giggled.        

(play song)

    "Ooo!" I hummed. "This sounds cool!" I giggled. Me and Tessa tried our best to sing along like idiots and danced to it. Wil was a giggly boy while Host just sat back silently and took in his surroundings. We arrived to the movie theater a little while later. I was a bit bummed that Jack couldn't come because he had to keep an eye on Anti. I swear he is so going to get what he deserves one day. I parked the car and we hopped out. Me and Wil intertwined fingers. I almost had a heart attack cause he changed his look and so did Host. "Holy blazes, you scared me." I giggled, airily. "Oh, sorry. I should've given you a warning." He giggled. his voice was still the same and so was his eyes. His hair was brown and he was a bit taller a more muscular. Host had black hair with his stripe in it but it wasn't gelled back. It was shaggy and side swiped. He had vibrant blue eyes. "I see you didn't change much." I chuckled. "I don't very much like wasting all of my energy on changing my appearance." He answered sternly.

    Tessa pulled her hair back and wrapped in a bun. "Tess, it's cold. Your neck is gonna freeze." I said like a parent. "It's fine. Plus, it was getting in my face and being annoying." She replied. "Ok." We went into the building. Mark and the rest were standing in front of the ticket booth. We walked up to them and got our tickets. Peevils looked like Amy's twin except a few changes. She had black hair with blue eyes. Google looked super punk! Like his hair was sleeked back and red with giant gauges and snake bites. I bet Kate was enjoying this. I looked over at Kate as she made big googly eyes at Google. She stood at his side and Google seemed not to notice her. I walked up to Kate and grabbed her arm. "Kate~" I whispered. She turned her head at me. "W-Wha?" She stuttered, knocked out of her trance. 

    "Were you staring at Google." I teased as I lifted my eyebrows. "W-what! No!" She almost shouted. A huge blush spread across her face. "Yes you were." I giggled. "No... maybe." She whispered. "Aww~" I purred. "Can you blame me? He looks so good in those piercings! And his black skinny jeans bring out his ass so much!" She squealed. "You do know he might've done this for you?" I nudged her arm. "What, no. He probably just likes punk stuff." Kate pouted. "Kate, sweetheart, you're the only one who loves to look all punk." I giggled. She put on a big frown and blushed. "I-I guess you're right." She agreed in defeat. I giggled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "He's obviously trying to impress you. And by the looks of it, he has." I smirked. Kate flailed her arms and shoved me off of her. "Has not." She grumbled. "Ok, sure, Kate." I laughed. "Whatever let's just watch this movie." And with that me and Kate walked inside. The rest of the gang following.

    We walked up to the counter to buy some food. "Quite the big group you got here." The guy said. "Heh, yup!" I giggled. We paid for our food and headed to the theater. I skipped through the halls, wanting to see this movie already. The rest of the group laughing and giggling on the way there. I didn't join them because I was so determined to just watch this movie and forget about earlier. I walked into the theater and sat down. Wilford sat to my right and Dark sat to my left. I leaned on Will as we waited through the previews. His arm on the arm rest so I held his hand. His sleeve lifted a bit and I saw the scratches on his arm. I held back a sob as I looked at them. "Y/N. The movie is starting." Will patted my back. I smiled and looked at the screen.             

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
5.6K 95 26
When Y/N is totally different from everyone and is a famous YouTuber/Basketball player. She has powers and is part wolf. Her friends are Megan, Rache...
6.7K 161 45
-Markiplier x Reader- Y/n is a productive human being. She cares for her house and pets while keeping her job. Nothing in her life is missing. At lea...
19.8K 684 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...