I'm Waiting | ✔

By crayonowl

#1 in becknessa I sidestep the question. Not lying, sidestepping. "What are you getting at?" I observe how te... More

Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
~A Last Author's Note~

Author's Note

3.6K 45 10
By crayonowl

Hi! Thanks so much for clicking on my story. This story is a Becknessa story that takes place after Season 2 of backstage, and is otherwise just a fun little story detailing how I would write their relationship. I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, & share:)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters used in this story, but I own everything else. I created the graphic for the cover, but the image rights go to their respective owners. There are a few dialogue quotes in the beginning of this story that are directly from the show, so I also do not own those nor do I claim to.

PLAYLIST

Romantic NOTD, Stanaj

Force of Nature Bea Miller

Lover Taylor Swift

Now or Never Halsey

Cool Girl Tove Lo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.5K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
401K 18.5K 136
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
137K 3.2K 39
My entire body felt on fire under his intense gaze. I tried my best to avoid eye contact as he towered over me, but once my eyes met his, the usual a...
313K 12.8K 47
*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless tone leaving Aria completely surprised. S...