fly ☪ poetry (#wattys2019)

By 94KHOP

a collection of my poetry & stories HIGHEST RANK: #230 IN POEMCOLLECTION [6.2.18] More

強い
玉虫色の芸術
女神
スイッチブレードとセレナード
致命的な
悲しみ
なぜ
危険量
存在
あなたをあきらめる
苦しみ
陸揚げ
俺の希望の光だ
顔を露呈
終了する
あなたによって壊された
私と一緒にいて
薬剤
ありがとう
みんな!
孤独な日々と夜
最終目的地
質問
信仰の戦争
私のランク
学校の写真
太陽
忠実でない
あなたよりも美しいものは何もない
決して世話しなかった父
自殺
誰も知らない
永遠に、いつでも
借金中の怪物
私はあなたを愛していました
エクスタシー
無駄な混乱
完璧な
夜に
病気と中毒
悲しい
私の願い
不幸
無実の泥棒-
午前2時。
back... kind of.
なぜ私は彼女になれない。

中古

35 8 6
By 94KHOP

[used]

i wrote this
today in class,
and i guess this
poem will seem
scattered but it
makes perfect
sense to me.

I'm afraid that I have fallen for someone like you.
Someone who doesnt care and I'm scared that you'll leave me like all the others.

Maybe I'll just be thrown away like I was not even remotely important to you. Or worse, youll give up and leave me to rot away, and dust.

I'm nothing to you but desperation. 
That's all you ever needed me for. But I'll leave you wishing for more.

As for me, I can no longer stand seeing your face. It crushes me every single fucking day.

Your love is bittersweet. It makes me feel so weak. You said you needed me but little did I know, i was nothing more than a ghost to you.

Why do I love stronger when I should hate?
You put me through a journey, one of hurting.

Yet I stand here strong, I'm not putting you in the wrong when I should. I should leave and never come back. Maybe you'd truly miss the care I gave.

There's nothing left of me now, except for digging my early grave. I'm going deeper and deeper, hopefully to never be seen again.

From you, my family, or my friends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.1K 103
❝Everything that lies beneath these pages full of scattered ink, has become the definite reminder of who I was, who I am, and who I will be.❞ -All po...
2.2K 214 200
First book of my poems.
13 0 100
My second ever book of poetry.
7.2K 1.1K 68
[poetry collection] whimsical poetry i wrote to keep you believing in fairy tales! #1 in poembook! #2 in mypoetry! #3 in poetry?! #2 in poetrycollec...