Redeemed •Lucas Coly•

By BlueRainFalls

Sequel to Saved! ❤ More

Recap
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
A/N
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
A/N

15.

253 11 0
By BlueRainFalls

Tasha

"Bae, my head hurt." Lucas whined as we pulled into Tre's front yard with the twins in the back yelling.

"I don't know what to do. Do you want me to go to the store and get you some medicine? Yall shut the fuck up!" I yelled meanly this time considering I had asked them nicely five times ago.

"Nah. I don't want you going no where by yourself." He mumbled resting his head against the window as I instructed the kids to get out and go to Tre who was standing at the front door on his phone.

It's been almost two years and their still not to fund of me being alone. I don't blame them though. It's been worse since the whole Marsha altercation.

"Lucas I'll be fine." I sighed. "Just let me go get you some medicine baby."

"Nah. Tell Kay or Ash or France to go with you." He said opening his car door.

"Okay Lucas." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Feel like I'm bout to fucking throw up." He groaned as he bent over onside of the car and I grabbed Nae's present out of the back seat.

"Baby, come on. Let's go in." I said rubbing his back as he stood up slowly walking to the front door.

"Uncle Luke! TT Tash!" Nae yelled running to us and hugging Lucas's leg.

"What up Nae. Happy birthday big girl." Lucas smiled bending down to hug her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Happy birthday pretty girl." I smiled kissing her forehead and sitting her present on the table with all her other ones.

"Luke! What's wrong with you bitch? You pale nigga." Tre said as he came in dapping Lucas up along with all the other guys.

"Man I don't know." Lucas groaned plopping on the couch.

"You can go crash in the guest room if you need to bruh or you can go in my room where the TV at."

"Aight." He nodded walking up the stairs.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"In the back with the kids." Dyaln said.

"Okay." I nodded and walked out toward the back seeing the girls in the back yard in lawn chairs as the kids played on the bouncy house and ran around the yard playing other games.

Making me wonder what I was gonna do for the twins since their birthday wasn't to far away.

"Hey babes!" I smiled as I walked out and sat next to them.

"Hey boo!" Kayla smiled huggung me.

"Wassup bitch." Ashley smiled doing the same.

"Yall feel like going to the store with me?"

"What you tryna get?" Ashley asked.

"Some head ache medicine for Lucas. I think something has triggered a migraine." I sighed.

"I got some migraine medicing in my bathroom. Tre!" She yelled.

"What?"  He yelled from in the house.

"Get that medicine I take for my migraines out of the cabinet and give it to Lucas!"

"Aight!"

"Yall yell so much." Kayla laughed.

"Girl what ever. Will been having you yelling for the past few weeks huh?" Ashley smirked making Kayla gasp and I fell into a fit of laughter.

"Shut up!" Kayla whined with a smile.

"Hey TT Tasha." Jayda smiled walking over to me as she held her thumb in her mouth.

"Wassup boo. Where yo momma?" I asked pulling her thumb out her mouth making her pull her hands up in her long sleeves of her shirt.

"Her at work."

"Jay!" Luke yelled fron the bouncy house.

"What? I talking to TT Tasha!" She yelled.

"We playing a game come on for you not play!"

"Oh ma Gawd!" She groaned stomping off.

"These kids are something else." Ashley laughed.

"I know. Where Rae?" I asked Kayla.

"In the house finally sleep." She sighed.

"She stay sleep. She's a good baby though." I smiled.

"Aye Tash!" Tre yelled.

"What?"

"Luke want you."

"Okay." I sighed standing and walking inside up the stairs.

"Wassup babe?" I said as I entered the room.

"Come here Mamcita." He mumbled opening his arms as he laid there with his eyes closed.

I walked into his arms and rested my arms around his neck as she held my waist.

"You love me?"

"Yes. I love you so much Papi." I smiled pecking his lips.

"I love you too." He smirked squeezing my hips.

Will

"What's up Mama." I smirked as I walked up behind Kayla and licked her neck.

"Chill out." She blushed leaning her head on her shoulder.

"Chill out? Why you acting shy?" I smirked. "Where Ash?"

"She finishing up the food."

"Why you aint help?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"Because I just came back from helping her. She's just doing the cornbread now."

"Come here." I bit my lip as I watched her walk over to me. I stood up and grabbed her hands leading her to the front yard and to my car.

"What Will." She whined.

"Just come on Mama." I rested her back agianst my car and connected our lips catching her off gaurd.

"Will....we-we cant do this here." She said between kisses.

"That ain't no problem baby." I smirked biting her ear.

"No." She said lowly.

"Why?" I asked stopping and looking at her. "Alright." I mumbled looking off to the side and respecting her choice. I wasn't gonna force her.

"Will don't be mad. I'm just on my period right now." She said turning my head and pecking my lips.

"It's aight mama. I understand." I said holding on to her waist.

"Thank you." She smiled.

I picked her up by her thighs and sat her on the hood of ny car. Hugging her waist I rested my head on her chest while she played in my hair.

"Where my baby?" I asked.

"Sleep. She should be up in a few minutes." She said lightly trailing her claws down my jaw line.

"Aight." I nodded.

"Yall come on its time to eat." Tre yelled out of the door.

"Okay." Kayla said sliding down from the the car and jumping on my back I hled her thighs so she wouldn't fall and took her in to the kitchen where everyone was except for the kids.

"Where all the churn?" I asked squatting and sitting Kay in a chair at the table.

"The dining room. They already eating." Ashley said making plates and passing them out.

"You feeling better whoa?" Dylan asked Lucas who was sitting on the counter with Tasha standing between his legs feesing him which he hated.

"Yeah I'm good." He nodded turning his head from Tasha. "Stop Mamacita. Damn." He groaned as she tried to stuff the fork of macaroni in his mouth.

"No Lucas you need to eat. You hadn't ate all day! If I have to shoce the shit down your throat I will!" She snapped.

"Aight damn." He mumbled taking the food making us laugh.

"Aye yall remember when once upon a time the tables were turned with these two?" I asked with a laugh.

"Hell yeah. Lucas was always the one putting her in check now she wear the pants and this nigga prancing around in a skirt." Tre laughed.

"Yall need to shut the fuck up. Tasha know when to stop fucking with me. She know papi run all this shit." He said looking away from her know she had a come back.

"Nigga I will cut your dick off. I'm the boss okay? Okay." Sbe said eating her food. "And who told you to put that damn plate down."

"Man why you always gottaa bring my dick into shit? Damn." He mumbled grabbing his food and eating as Ash handed us our plates.

"Thanks Ash. Aye yall peep how he grabbed that plate though." I laughed.

"Fuck up!" He said chucking a roll at me and dodge it making it his Dylan in the face.

"Man chill out fuck boy." He said throwing it back at him hut he missed hitting Tasha.

"Dylan!" She yelled throwing a spoon of potatos at him and some flicked on Tre. Starting and all out food fight with a bunch if grown ass kids.
----
Took me a week but here you guys go.

Excuse mistakes

-Kandice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 18
(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love"
110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️
138K 1.7K 10
-𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞, {sequel to Just a friend}