manan ss:just for you✔

Anshika3110

Highest rank #1 in friendship #1 in short story #6 in wattpad Peek in to know 🤗🤗 Еще

prologue
character sketch
chapter-1...first meet...
character sketch 2
chapter-2...add model??
Chapter-3 Smile
Chapter-4..he Is Different!!
chapter-5..i trust you!
chapter-6
chapter-7
important
part-8
part-9
part-10 stay away from her!!
part-11 i wanted to be with you but in all these i became selfish!!
part-12 i want to stay with you!!she whispered...
part-13 my mistake to trust you... To even be your friend...
part-14 Manik- what if she left us??
part-15 dammwit I was soo close to them!!
part-16 I can handle that worker more better ...
part-17 Now I will not loose her
Part-18 i dont know how to live without you
part-20 (last) I can do anything but just for you
epilogue
Additional Chapter - the happily ever after
Please Read

part-19 miracles happen and it happened❤

9.8K 669 53
Anshika3110

Well I am soo sorry for the late update but I was sick as I caught cold and fever .

And when managed to pen down updates of all my stories watty deleted it and don't know how making me write it again.

But here I am with the update I hope you all will like it.

______________________________________

Nandu was staring at Manik from past 8 hours entwining her hand with his when docter entered inside the room for checking on him.

It's been 9 hours since Manik lost his consciousness . According to docters if Manik didn't gain conscious in next 3 hours then he might slip in coma. Everyone came to meet Manik trying there best to cheer him up praying to Thier god to wake him up . But since the moment Nandu realised her love for Manik she didn't budged from there. She was sitting at her place like a statue looking at him with only love. Cabir gained conscious few hours back and now he is resting in his room. Docter said he is fine accept some scratches and minor injuries as Manik pushed him out of the car at the right time.

Not able to control anymore  Nandu stood up  and went outside only to return with a guitar .she  started strumming the guitar looking at his closed eyes.

Ha…

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori
Sufi iska rang haaye

Her melodious voice was filled with love .she was all time staring him with tears flowing continuesly.

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya
Neendein bani patang
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajjti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhen rajjti nahi
Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Her voice held plead and pain requesting him to stay , stay a little longer than this because they still have a long way to go together.

Ha…

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Saans na leti raat
Ishq kare tere honthon se
Ishq kare mere honthon se
Bas ik teri baat

She felt his hand on her's and a smile came on her lips seeing him kneeling on his knees right in front of her.

Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun
Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun
Tere pehlu mein hi reh jaaun
Tu hi samjhan jo main chaahun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

His words worked as medicine to her pain. She was looking at him with all her love .

O…

Nahiyo lagna, nahiyo lagna
Tere bin dil mera (x4)

Dil minnate kare
Na tu ja na pare
Dil minnate kare
Na tu ja na pare
Tere jaane se jee na paaun

It was like these words actually came true .as the moment she decided to step out of his life he was lying on the bed of hospital.

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja.. thehar ja
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima..
Tu thodi der.. bas thodi der aur thehar ja

They together completed the song and Nandu moved forward to hug him when suddenly he vanished making Nandu shock. She looked around to see him still lying on the hospital bed and lightly smacked her head for acting crazy when she felt a pull on her hand which she had entwined with her's . Thinking it her yet another hallucination she smiled but when she felt it for real her eyes became wide and she immediately shouted for docter who came running into the room .

"Nurse shift him to ICU " docter screemed and next moment they all were running towards icu.

After 2 hours.

Docter came out of ICU.

"Congratulations your prays worked. Actually its a miracle . He wasn't responding to our treatment and now he had gain conscious. Thankfully internal injuries are not there but there are external injuries. Not to worry he will be fine within a month. All he needs is proper rest and care.he had a plaster on his right hand and some bandages on his head . With scratches on his body." docter's words brought huge smile on everyone's face . They all hugged eachother in happiness except nandu who had gone after listening to the news.she was brought back to the world when nyonika hugged her tightly . Nandu looked at her and next moment reality dawned upon her that her Manik is alright .

She looked around to see no one . Taking baby steps she looked at the door window to see everyone talking to him .opening the door slowly she felt herself nervous . Everyone turned in her direction on listening to the opening of door to see her standing at the door playing with her fingers looking down .

Nyonika- Nandini tum waha kyu khaadi ho ? Andar aayo.

Nandu passed her a week smile and taking baby steps started moving towards nyonika. She for not once dared to look at Manik.

Whereas since the moment he opened his eyes he was searching for her . When everyone came inside the room his eyes showed the pain he had on not founding her with them but his heart felt relief when he saw her standing at the door playing with her little fingers . The way she was not looking at him was making him restlessness.

Giving couple there much needed privacy everyone left the room not before bidding bie to manik who was soo lost in nandu that he didn't even bothered to reply.

Once Nandu found herself alone she could not control herself more and sobbing loudly hugged him tightly with such a force that made Manik Hiss in pain as unintentionally she hurted his wound but he choose to keep quiet and caress her hairs  to calm her down.

Nandu calmed down after a while and breaking the hug looked in his eyes confirming herself that he is for real.

"Don't you dare pull that stunt again" Nandu said dangerously which actually scared Manik .

"You know what next time if you thought to do something like this again than I will not talk to you again " Nandu said making a baby crying face again and sat beside him.

"I won't I promise" manik"s word held much needed  assurance.

Nandu smiled at his words and laid beside him hugging him lightly taking care of his wounds .

And the next moment she fell into a deep slumber. Manik looked at her and smiled seeing his baby. He was actually confused that what happened in these hours that the girl who wanted to step out of his life is now lying beside him and her eyes clearly showed how much tears it had flowed.feeling her close to him he too fell into sleep.

It was a tough day for them . And finally they felt peace. From knowing about manik's truth to knowing about she having a family this day had a lot stored for Nandu and finally feeling everything sort out she was sleeping peacefully. Whereas with a constant fear of losing Nandu to feeling her close to him for the first time Manik felt miracles happen and it happened with him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crap!! I hope it is little Okey?

Comment and vote.

Few chapters to go and than epilogue

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

100K 963 170
Informations....
177K 12K 38
Read & know😋
ᕼIᔕ ᔕᑎOᗯ

Любовные романы

173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
95.3K 6.3K 41
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.☻︎☻︎