Lesy (A Little Mix FanFic)

By LittleMixer

Jesy Nelson is insecure. She doesn't like her body and the pressure of being in a successful girl band makes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Exciting News!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Final Chapter
I hate that I love you

A/N

1.6K 30 46
By LittleMixer

Thank you all so much for reading this fanfic. All of your votes and comments made me really really happy. I want to do another fanfic but I want you all to vote for one because I can't decide. So here are the options.

1) Jadesy. Jesy is a teacher and Jade is a pupil. Basically a student/teacher fanfic.

2) Lerrie. Leigh and Perrie are in two different 'gangs' who hate each other but they fall in love and stuff happens.

3) Leighade. Leigh-Anne is a popular YouTuber who meets a viewer (Jade) at a meet up and it leads from there basically.

4) Jerrie. Jade is a typical popular girl in school and Perrie is new. Again, it leads from there.

5) Pesy - Jesy (popular in school and also a player) gets paired with Perrie (a quiet 'nerdy' girl) and stuff happens.

Just comment your favourite number and the AU with the most votes wins. You can also comments a number but change the pairing eg you can have number 2 but it could be pesy instead.

Please vote as soon as you can :)

Thank you, ily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 420 37
Leigh-Anne Pinnock has a wild imagination that often gets her in trouble with her mum. She feels lonely most of the time until she meets a cute girl...
3.6K 173 15
Perrie and Jesy go to the same uni and are now sophmores together. Perrie is bi and has a boyfriend. But Jesy is lesbian and started to grow attracte...
22.1K 892 34
Perrie becomes infatuated with her new neighbour will she have the courage to pursue her feelings and will she finally get the happy ever after she's...
2.9K 489 23
๐ŸŽ— 3rd Place in the Innovative Awards ๐ŸŽ— Leigh-Anne Pinnock is one-quarter of popular British girl band, Little Mix. She is comfortably living her li...