Descendants: Mother vs Daught...

By ICrzy01

Within a year after Descendants: Return to Oz, Ellie is managing her magic and her social life a lot better... More

Some Things Have Changed
The Brawl
This Stinks
My Sister
A Much Needed Talk
Descendant Without Fear
Mother Dearest
It Wasn't A Dream
I'm Better Than You
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
NEW STORY!!!!! WHAT!!!!

A New Year

2.1K 29 1
By ICrzy01

I should probably catch up on what has happened last time you heard from our heroes. Well everyone knows that Ben is ruling over the land as King and still with his beloved Mal. The two are growing strong and their feelings for each other grow more with each day.

Evie is still the royal advisor to King Ben, they have been doing a transfer program allowing kids from the Isle to study at Auardon and if they like it they can remain in Auradon. She is still also working on her fashion while balancing not only her duties with Ben, but school, and her relationship with Doug.

Carlos and Jane are still growing strong with their cute smitten romance. The VK boy has been doing much better in the sports he's apart of due to his best pal, Jay. Jane and Carlos manage to find the time in between their own personal schedule to spend time together.

Jay had been content not finding romance because he didn't believe in that, however, things started to change when Lonnie pushed for her to join the tourney team which Chad was against. Lonnie convinced to go out with her to hear her out, which led to a relationship. The son of Jafar still finds his role as captain for the teams important so, even though Lonnie is on the team he doesn't treat her differently.

Ellie has been able to enjoy Auradon much more with the newspaper club with Tia and Rory. It took a few weeks after the new club opening and their first print, that Rory had to courage to ask her out. Since then the two have been dating and growing strong. Not only is Ellie apart of the newspaper club, she started to help those villain kids who are transferring over to adjust to the new life.

Everyone is happy, but life isn't always happy. Conflict will arrive even in Auradon. And this story starts like any story with no conflict.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seventeen year old Ellie was walking out of a classroom she was in. She was wearing green shirt with a black vest over top, black skinny jeans, black boots with green laces, and a green beanie.

"Ellie,"

Ellie turns around to see Fairy Godmother walking over. Fairy Godmother had a smile on her face, which lead Ellie to smile back.

"Fairy Godmother," Ellie says, "How are you?"

"I'm good, darling. Thank you for asking." Fairy Godmother then adds, "Thank you for helping out with the new kids."

The two began to walk down the hallway.

Ellie smirks, "Hey, I know how hard the adjustment its. And I don't want them to think no one gets it." She said.

Fairy Godmother still has her smile on her face, "Well I am proud of you. You've come far." Fairy Godmother said.

Ellie smiles, "Thanks."

Once the two exited the building, Ellie found her locker where some of her friends were at. Tia and Sara. Since the events of last year, Sara has become a really good friend to Ellie and Ellie cares about Sara as well.

Tia was wearing a yellow dress with a brown jacket over top, brown boots, and a brown hat on top.

Sara was wearing a blue dressy top, yellow shirt, a red cover on top of her blue top, and yellow flats.

"Hey girls," Ellie greeted them.

Ellie noticed that Sara had an exhausted look on her face and Tia shrugs her shoulders from Sara to Ellie.

"I have no idea," Tia said.

Since the last events, Tia ended up breaking up with Chad after they both not having time for each other, they both remain friends.

"Sara?" Ellie asks as she opens her locker.

Sara turns to Ellie, "How did you date Dorian?"

Ellie blinked in confusion, "Uh?"

"It's just- I don't know, he doesn't seem to want to be with me. Or at least its what I'm getting." Sara said.

Ellie shuts her locker, "I can talk to him for you."

Tia turns to Ellie, "Wouldn't that be awkward cause he's your ex?"

Ellie shrugs, "I think there are a lot of things that are kind of awkward because of dumb things in my life," She said, "And if I can somehow be friends with not only Dorothy Gale's son and Glinda's twins, I think I can handle Dorian's moods."

Sara then hugs Ellie, "Oh thank you! Thank you!"

Then Jane came by telling Sara that they have cheerleading. So Sara and Jane headed off, but also saying goodbye to both Tia and Ellie.

Tia looks at Ellie, "So how was the date with Rory?"

Ellie smiles, "It was really great. We went star gazing." She said.

Tia rolls her eyes, "You two are so simple."

Ellie lightly shoves her friend giving her a look, "Hey I have you know that star gazing is popular on the Isle." She said.

Tia lightly chuckles, "Whatever you say."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dorian was leaving from his latest class, the teenage guy was in deep thought when he was brought back to reality when he bumped into two familiar faces.

"Gen? Glenn?" Dorian asks.

Standing in front of Dorian was Glenn and Genevieve, the twins of Glinda the Good Witch. Glenn and Gen both shared blonde hair and light color eyes. Glenn was wearing a salmon pink button down shirt, white pants, and white vans. Gen was wearing a pink tank top with a white jacket over top, white skinny jeans, and pink flats.

"Dorian," Glenn said, "Looks like we finally found a familiar face."

Dorian smiles awkwardly, "I didn't know you two attended Auradon Prep?" He asks.

Gen rolls her eyes, "As of today, Cowboy." She said.

Glenn makes a face at his sister, "Oh Genny, be a little bit excited."

Gen glares at her brother, "We have lives at Emerald Prep," She frowns.

"I take it your mom made you transfer?" Dorian assumed.

Glenn nods, "Yeah with how King Ben is allowing more from the Isle, mom thought it would be a great way to allow us to grow as better people to know people from different backgrounds."

Dorian nods, "Well we have a lot of different students. Some originally from Auradon and new students from the Isle."

Gen looks at Dorian, "And that includes the daughter of Elphaba?"

Dorian looks at Gen, "Elphaba?"

Glenn turns from Gen to Dorian, "Never mind that. Just uh- an old friend of our mom." He said.

Dorian nods, "Ah well I don't think there is a student with a parent with that name." Dorian said.

The three leave the building and Dorian decided to show the twins around. Showing them the library, the courtyard, the tourney field, as well as anything else they wanted to see. Their tour ended with Dorian and the twins walking near the dorms.

"And that concludes our tour." Dorian smiles.

Gen smiles, "I mean this school is kind of cool."

Glenn nods as well, "And tourney looks cool." He said.

Dorian looks at Glenn, "Uh- I can always talk to the captain, Jay, and see if he's cool with you trying out if you're interested."

Glenn has a wide smile, "That would be cool."

Gen turns to Glenn, "Don't get a big head, Glenny. Dorian just said he was gonna talk to the captain."

As the twins bantered and slightly shoved each other with fun intentions, coming out of the building they were standing in front of was none other than Evie, Ellie, and Mal.

"Hey Dorian," Evie smiles as she waves at him.

Dorian turns around, "Hey ladies,"

Glenn leans forward at Dorian, "Wow, the girls here in Auradon are much prettier than the girls in Emerald Prep." He said.

Gen rolls her eyes, "Boys,"

Mal placed her hand on her hip, "So who are your friends?" She asks.

Dorian smiles awkwardly as he looks from Ellie as he says, "This is Glenn and Genevieve. They're the twins of Glinda the Good Witch." He said.

Ellie looked shocked for a second but smiles, "Oh- welcome."

Gen nods, "Thanks." She didn't seem to care.

"And you fine ladies are?" Glenn asks.

Evie held her hand out, "Evie, daughter of the Evie Queen." Evie smiles.

Glenn shook hands with Evie, as Gen eyed her and then the other two. Mal stepped forward and held her hand out to Glenn.

"Mal, daughter of Maleficent." Mal said.

Glenn nods as he shakes her hand. He has a smile on his face as he was learning their names. That is when Ellie awkwardly waved instead of shaking their hands.

"I'm Ellie, daughter of the Wicked Witch." Ellie said.

Both Glenn and Gen exchanged looks at each other and then exclaimed, "What!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1K 15
Victoria is invited on short notice to Auradon, the good guys home. She tries to fit in but there's just one secret that won't let her relax. Childre...
53.8K 717 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
1.2K 17 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...
18.9K 302 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...