More Than Friends {KIDGE}

By INEEDSLEPEP

Shiro thinks that the team needs to 'bond' with each other. Keith teams up with the only other serious one, P... More

Bond
A smile makes someones day
Risks
Locks and Lockets
Not-so-tough
Allura knows best
Bored
Shallura Prank
Lance's Prank
Left Behind
Bonus Chapter!!!
Lost
Trouble pt. 1
Trouble pt.2
Reason Of No Kidge Development
The Chapter I Promised
Pallax Mission
I can't kill Azaria I'm sorry
Guys Please Don't Kill Me
Saving Jason
Saving the Paladins
oof A/N
Another Bonus
Sick day
Yo a bonus
After Time
Truth pt.1
Bonus
Truth pt.2

Pidge+caring=quiznack

7.2K 134 150
By INEEDSLEPEP

Keith pov
Great. Now I have to talk to people. I hate my life. At least Pidge wont bother me much. I really don't know how I bond. With the lions it's easy. Humans are just very hard to understand. Pidge grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere alone. "Keith, you and I both know that we don't want to socialize. It's not what we like. So maybe we just don't talk to each other at all." she told me. "Good idea" is all I could say. I start to head out. Until I hear Lance, "Pidge, why'd you choose Keith? He's walking away from you. That's not bonding at all."
"At least he isn't as annoying as you" she answered.
"At least I'm not stupid!"
"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"
"AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT BONDING IS"
"AT LEAST HE KNOWS HOW TO BEAT ANYBODY'S ASS UP!"
"AT LEAST I'M NOT EMO!"
"AT LEAST HE'S NOT A STUPID FLIRT!"
"AT LEAST I'M NOT GALRA!"
Everything fell silent for a second. "LANCE!" Pidge said.
"I'm gonna leave..." I say headed out. I can't believe what just happened. And Pidge tried to defend me. I smile at the thought. That brain isn't just filled with smart sassy words. She can be caring. She's not at all as I thought. I guess Shiro was right. Maybe hanging out with Pidge won't be so bad.
------------------------------------------------------
It's been 3 days with me and Pidge not bonding at all. But everytime I see her I get a very weird feeling. Maybe everybody has this feeling. Or it's just a galra thing. I'm going to ask Shiro. Just in case. I start walking but Shiro rushes up to me grabbing Pidge by the arm. He pulls my ear and walks into a room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 643 45
**First Klance fic Lance and Keith were always neck and neck and rivals. They rarely spoke to each other and only knew things about each other that t...
1.2K 20 9
Everything about her is like a black hole, sucking him in Keith knows he loves her. Pidge still can't accept the truth. He needs her to see how perfe...
79.2K 2.6K 10
//COMPLETED// Keith had never been the best at making and keeping friends. It is something he's very aware of, and with one of Lance's friends joinin...
87.5K 2K 33
Keith is forced to visit Shiro's friend and his family. He expected it to be boring. What he didn't expect was for him to fall for Matt's little sist...