LOU'S TATTOOS

By IrisChacon2

2017 Red Ribbon winner, The Wishing Shelf international book awards (Adult-Fiction). A tattoo artist is pursu... More

LOU'S TATTOOS: Sneak Peek
Cover Reveal!
INTRODUCTION
PART ONE-Chapter 1: JUNGLE
Chapter 2: CUTLER RIDGE
Chapter 3: PHOTOWORLD
Chapter 4: AFRICAN VELDT
Chapter 5: MIAMI
Chapter 6: AFRICAN PORT
Chapter 7: LOU'S APARTMENT
Chapter 8: LAS VEGAS
Chapter 9: AFRICAN FREIGHTER
Chapter 10: BAY SHORE DRIVE
Chapter 11: PHOTOWORLD
Chapter 12: MIDNIGHT MADNESS
Chapter 13: THE READY ROOM
Chapter 14: AIRPORT, MIAMI
Chapter 15: THE PLANE
Chapter 16: THE TARMAC
Chapter 17: THE FLIGHT
Chapter 18: DENVER
Chapter 19: THE THREE MOTO-TEERS
Chapter 21: FRIDAY AFTERNOON
Chapter 22: FRIDAY NIGHT
Chapter 23: SATURDAY MORNING
Appendix: POP CULTURE 1995
Video of Early Raves
Chapter 24: MURPHY'S LAW
Chapter 25: BIKERS' LAIR
Chapter 26: SATURDAY NIGHT
Chapter 27: SUNDAY MORNING
Chapter 28: B & B EPIPHANY
Chapter 29: HOOSEGOW
Chapter 30: Poetic Justice
Appendix: TATTOO TRIVIA
Chapter 31: SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Chapter 32: SUNDAY NIGHT
Chapter 33: MONDAY MORNING
Chapter 34: MONDAY, LATE AFTERNOON
Chapter 35: THE RETURN
Appendix 2, pt. 2 - More Tattoo Trivia
Chapter 36: HELL WEEK
WHAT DO THEY RIDE?
Chapter 37: RANDALL'S TATTOO
Chapter 38: BUDDY THE BLADE
Chapter 39: DO OR DIE
EPILOGUE
LOU'S TATTOOS Wins Red Ribbon

Chapter 20: LOS ANGELES

456 62 13
By IrisChacon2

Randall emerged from the Arrivals terminal at the airport in Los Angeles and, as he had confidently expected, his liveried chauffeur, Fritz, was waiting at the curb with a stretch limousine. Randall, smiling, appeared actually chipper as he tossed his leather carry-on bag playfully to Fritz.

Before Fritz could recover his upright stance after making a spectacular leaning-snagging-bobbling catch of the heavy bag, Randall had opened the passenger door of the limo for himself.

Fritz choked out, with what little breath remained after managing the heavy bag, "Good to see you again, Mister Randall. How did you manage on the flight out?"

"Great, Fritz! Thanks! Listen, how would I go about chartering a small plane to Moab, Utah?"

To say Fritz looked surprised would be calling the Mississippi River a drainage ditch. Indeed, he reacted almost as if he had been Tasered. [5] Slowly he said, "You wish to ride in an airplane, sir? ... A small airplane?"

"Small is okay," Randall said, still smiling. "I only care that it's fast."

Fritz was certain now that, although it wasn't obvious to the naked eye, Randall was falling-down drunk. The chauffeur spoke in the way people speak when they are trying to change someone's mind without exactly, overtly disagreeing with that someone, who might be, oh, their boss, for example. "But ... but you've always said small planes are so dangerous, sir."

Randall's smile broadened into a Puckish grin. "Not half as dangerous as what you're going to do while I'm gone, old friend. Let's get going; I'll tell you on the way."

Randall hopped in the limo and gestured for Fritz to do the same.

Fritz moved toward the driver's side of the car, never taking his eyes off Randall. The chauffeur stopped once and looked under the car before getting in.

"We're in a hurry, Fritz! What are you doing?"

"Just checking for pods, sir. You'll forgive me for saying that you don't seem quite yourself. You weren't abducted by aliens on the way here, were you, sir?"

"I think I'm in love!" Randall said. "I met my soul mate on that beautiful airplane, Fritz, and it's clear to me that I've simply got to have her in my life!"

"Of course, sir." Fritz started the car and they pulled away from the curb.

~o~~o~~o~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Will Randall really get on a small plane without anesthesia? What is the dangerous chore Fritz must handle while Randall flies away? Will Meriweather really murder Randall if he doesn't go to that award dinner in Los Angeles? Is Debbie serious about Officer Falconi? Answers await us in the coming chapters of Lou's Tattoos.  

Don't forget to vote!  

Thanks for reading,

Iris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
783K 28.8K 44
Tatt had always been living the same lifestyle: fuck, ink, fight for the club and face any trials that come his way. But after a scrape with law enfo...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
125K 3.7K 12
Two single virgins. And one tattoo shop that brings them together. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 The moment she walked into my tattoo room I knew she was the one...