I Never Say Please. [[COMPLET...

By gracefulsunflower

Imagine being Nanny McPhee's daughter. Book One in my INSP Series. More

Introduction.
Cast
Chapter One.
Help!!!
Chapter Two.
300 reads.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
The End.
Author's Note.
Author's Note: Ideas For OC's.
Sequel Is Up!
Over 1K Reads!!
2K Reads!!!!
3K Reads!!!
4K Reads!!!
5K Reads!!!
6K Reads!!!
7K Reads!!!
8K Reads.

Chapter Five.

11.6K 266 365
By gracefulsunflower

SIMON'S POV:

The last couple of days have been a blur without (Y/N) here. A quick summary of what I can remember, Father invited a woman called Salma? No, Selma Sickl- Quickly. I meant Quickly over for tea, and we did a load of pranks on her, then we had to apologise to her, as Father has to marry her before the end of the month, or we get split up.

Now we were all standing in the foyer, wearing these horrible clothes. They hurt my eyes whenever I looked at them. Nanny McPhee was helping us with our outfits, making sure everything was perfect.

Mrs. Quickly came in, and asked Nanny McPhee if she could have some alone time with us. Nanny McPhee left, and Mrs. Quickly's innocent façade stopped.

"Now, when this wedding is over, I'm ruler of this household, and you will behave. Got that? Behave." She warned as Aggy shook her rattle.

She snatched the rattle off of Aggy.

"Now, I will not have any of this nasty noise disturb my big day." She said in a sickly sweet voice, and Aggy started crying.
Tora stepped forward.

"Give it back, that's our Mama's rattle." Tora spoke, Mrs. 'Sickly' smiled the most ugliest smile I have ever seen.

"I'm your mother now." Mrs. 'Sickly' stated, and snapped the rattle.

I took a step forward, but Tora stopped me. Papa came down from upstairs, and stood at the foot of the stairs. Chrissy stepped forward.

"Papa! Mrs-" Chrissy began to speak, but stopped when Eric put his hand over Chrissy's mouth.

"Cedric." Mrs. Sickly purred, putting her innocent façade back on.

I held back a grimace. Mrs. Sickly held out her veiny, wrinkly, hand for Papa to kiss, but Papa just shook it. I bit back a laugh, but Tora started sniggering, so I elbowed her and she covered it up with a fake cough. Mrs. Sickly glared at us.

'Behave!' She mouthed, and nodded my head.

Mrs. Sickly's friend, Letitia, came running over from the door.

"She's here Selma! Lady Stitch is here!" She exclaimed, then Mrs. Sickly, her friend, and Cook Ally all started fighting over who was going to greet her.

Chrissy started giggling. I think I saw Father crack a smile as Cook elbowed Mrs. Sickly in the nose. Great Aunt Adelaide walked in through the door. Mrs. Sickly fell to her knees.

"Your Ladyness! I am pleased to welcome you to our humble-eh simple wedding." Mrs. Sickly stated, and I rolled my eyes at her.

Tora and Eric grimaced.

"Such a gracious welcome, rise my dear." Aunt Adelaide said, and Papa introduced Mrs. Sickly to Aunt Adelaide, then Aunt Adelaide turned around.

"Come along deary, we must hurry!" She said, and I furrowed my brows in thought.

Who would Aunt Adelaide be so polite to?

My questions soon got answered, as a girl with long (H/C) hair, purple eyes, and (S/C) skin walked in through the door. She was wearing a dress that made her look even more beautiful than she already was. I don't know how that's possible, really. She had her satchel on her shoulder, but it didn't affect her looks.

She gave us all a polite smile. We all gasped.

"It's a princess!" Lily said.

"A faerie princess!" Chrissy spoke.

"It's (Y/N)." I corrected, and she looked at me and smiled shyly as soon as she heard her name.

Aunt Adelaide cleared her throat. (Y/N) looked at her.

"Now (Y/N) dear, if you need me, just come and find me." Aunt Adelaide told her, and you nodded.

She walked off somewhere with Mrs. Sickly, and you engulfed us all in a group hug. You noticed Aggy's rattle, then frowned.

"Mrs. Sickly broke it." Eric stated, putting emphasis on our nickname for Mrs. Quickly.

You carefully took the rattle away from Aggy, and held the fragments in one hand, then put your hand into a fist, then waved your other hand over the hand with the rattle. You opened your hand with the rattle in it, and there, in your hand, was Aggy's rattle, like it had never been broken in the first place. You gasp the rattle back to Aggy.

Aggy shook her rattle, and giggled. Chrissy gasped.

"Magic." She said, and you put your finger to your lips, and nodded.

Chrissy nodded, then hugged you. You looked at me, and smiled. Eric stepped up.

"I knew it! You are a faerie! Your middle name is Tatiana, which means Queen of the faeries, and it was just a blind guess, but now you proved my theory!" Eric exclaimed, and you nodded, confirming his theory.

Nanny McPhee came into the foyer, and you gasped, then ran over to her, and hugged her. Aunt Adelaide came back into the foyer. She smiled kindly at Nanny McPhee, and Nanny McPhee returned the gesture. Aunt Adelaide looked at you.

"(Y/N), darling, the wedding will be starting soon, but I won't mind if you are a tad late, my dear." Aunt Adelaide said, and you nodded.

'Thank you.' You signed, and she nodded, then walked out the door, presumably to where to wedding is being held.

Nanny McPhee spoke up. "Children, it's time to take our seats at the wedding."

We all nodded, and started to walk out. You grabbed my arm, and I stopped. Nanny McPhee looked back at us, then gave us a knowing smile, and closed the door and walked off.

You pulled out your notepad, and a pencil.

'Are we okay about the garden incident?' You wrote, and I nodded.

You beamed a smile at me, and I returned the gesture. We walked out to where the wedding was being held, I sat with my siblings and Nanny McPhee, while you sat with Aunt Adelaide. Mrs. Sickly started to walk up the aisle, and we all stood up.

She passed my siblings and I, and whispered, "Behave!"

Then, the priest started droning on about marriage, and Aggy spoke up. "Beehive."

I looked at Aggy weirdly.

"You must do as you are told." Nanny McPhee spoke, and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Beehive." Aggy repeated.

"Aggy, don't be daft, there is no beehive..." I trailed off, realising what it meant.

I whispered something to Tora, who passed the message on.

We all started to make buzzing noises, and flick our arms. Our eyes met, then I winked and smirked my signature smirk, signalling for you to join in. You nodded, but made it look like a twitch. You stood up, and started buzzing and flicking your arms as well. Aunt Adelaide started waving her fan around, in attempt to hit the 'bees.' I pointed to Mrs. Sickly's dress.

"The flowers! On her dress! They're attracting the bees!" I exclaimed, with incredibly good acting, may I add.

I could become an actor one day! Mrs. Sickly looked at Papa.

"Do you see any bees? Do you!" She hissed, and Papa nodded.

"I do!" He stated, and pretended to hit her hat.

Mrs. Sickly, being to over exaggerated woman she is, fell over, then, with the help of her friend, stood back up. The priest was wildly waving his arms around, which resulted in him hitting the cake, making it hit Mrs. Sickly in the face. I laughed, no intentions of hiding it. Mrs. Sickly threw a cake at the priest, but he ducked, and the cake hit Aunt Adelaide in the face. Your shoulders shook in silent laughter. One of Aunt Adelaide's servants gave her a piece of cake, and she threw it at your face. It hit you in the face, and I laughed, then you got a piece of cake off of another servant, then threw the cake at me. It hit me in the face. Soon, a cake fight erupted.

"Enough!" Mrs. Sickly screamed, walking over to Sebastian and Chrissy, grabbing them both by the shoulder.

Papa walked up to Mrs. Sickly.

"Hands off of my children!" He stated, and Mrs. Sickly gasped.

She looked furious.

"Well then, Cedric, it's over." She shouted, and she left, her friend in pursuit.

"A nice choice of a wife, I must say." Aunt Adelaide dryly said.

She turned around. "Come along, (Y/N). We're leaving."

I walked over to you, and grabbed your hand.

"No." I said, and Aunt Adelaide slowly turned around.

"What?" She questioned, looking at me.

"She's not going with you. She's staying here." I said simply, and Aunt Adelaide nodded.

"Very well then." She said, and began to walk away.

I stepped forward, and dropped your hand.

"Wait! Aunt Adelaide, wait!" I shouted, and she turned around.

"You said that if Papa marries before the end of the month, you'll keep supporting us." I said, and she nodded.

"Yes." She replied, and I smirked.

"Well, if he marries today, you'll have to keep supporting us." I stated, and she scowled.

"Ugh! You're wasting my time!" She barked, and I shook my head.

"No! No I'm not, because he will marry today." I said, and many 'whats' were heard, until the priest asked the question I was looking for;

"Who?"

Lily stepped forward.

"He'll marry Evangeline!" She exclaimed, and turned towards Evangeline.

"Evangeline, do you love Papa?" She questioned.

"What? No that's unacceptable, I mean... Yes." Evangeline admitted, and Papa smiled.

You grinned, and clapped your hands. Lily turned around towards Papa.

"Papa, do you love Evangeline?" She questioned.

"That's impossible, she's a... Yes." He said, Evangeline smiled.

I grinned, and hugged you out of pure happiness. Nanny McPhee banged her stick on the ground, and the weather went from summer to snow.

"Snow in August." Cook exclaimed, and I laughed.

I looked around to see that me and my siblings' clothes had changed.

I looked at you, and you had on a different dress. You still looked pretty though.

A/n: You could wear either the flower crown, or the crown that the girl in the dress is already wearing.

I brought you over to where my siblings and I were sitting before, and we watched the rest of the wedding.

§§§

Everyone was dancing and celebrating now. A slow song came on, and I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at who it was. Papa.

"You know, I'm sure (Y/N) would like to dance." He said, nodding in your direction. "And I'd be very disappointed if you let this opportunity slip up, my boy."

"But she said that 'no one likes a girl that can't talk.'" I grumbled.

"I don't believe that applies to you. Quick now, I've bet Evangeline that she can't talk (Y/N) into asking you for a dance."

I chuckled and nodded, then walked over to you, and Evangeline was sat next to you.

"May I have this dance?" I asked you.

You nodded, and now we were out on the dance floor. Your arms were around my neck, while mine were around your waist. You had you head in the crook of my neck. I remembered that you still didn't give me that kiss you promised me.

"Hey (Y/N)?" I questioned, and you looked up.

"You still haven't given me that kiss." I said, and your eyes lit up in remembrance.

You leaned in, going for a kiss on the cheek like you promised, but at the last moment, I moved my head so your lips met mine. You were a little surprised at first, but soon responded by kissing me back. We pulled away after a few seconds, and I blushed. Heavily. I remembered what I got Eric to teach me. I started signing.

'I like you.' I signed, and you silently awed, then hugged me.

'I like you, too, Simon.' You signed back, and my eyes widened.

I picked you up and spun you around.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Nanny McPhee and (Y/N) had moved into the house on the right of the Brown's, and (Y/N)and Simon's relationship was still going strong.

Fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 21.2K 200
Part 2 to Star Wars Rebel oneshots
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
201K 3.7K 50
( W I L L B Y E R S X R E A D E R ) will byers imagines in s3. she hoped to stay in that moment forever, she hoped to keep will for herself and only...
871K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...