Backstage || Season 3 || Veck...

By Fanfictionsandlove

SHIPS: Beckett&Vanessa and Carly&Sasha. Hi guys! As you See on my YouTube channel I am in love with Backstage... More

Author's note
Chapter 1 - And we're back! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 2 - You again?! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 4 - What just happened?! (Casha)
Chapter 5 - Finally! (Casha and Veckett)
Chapter 6 - I won! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 7 - In front of your mom! (Veckett)
Chapter 8 - Well I guess... (Casha)
Chapter 9 - ASTEWT (Veckett)
Chapter 9 - I love you (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 10 - I can explain! (Veckett)
Chapter 11 - It's true! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 12 - Truth or Dare? (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 13 - Dare! (Veckett and Casha)
Chapter 14 - Nice? (Veckett)
Chapter 15 - Wow! (Casha)
Not an update, Sorry!!!
Chapter 16 - What are you doing here? (Casha)
Chapter 17 - What?! (Veckett)
Chapter 18 - The Finale

Chapter 3 - The Met (Casha)

2K 17 5
By Fanfictionsandlove

After school at dance studio:

Carly Pov:

Sasha and I are at the dance studio. We are really getting along. I may have a little crush on him... But That's it! Only a little crush.

Sasha Pov:

As we dance I fell so happy to be here with Carly. Only the two of us. Together.

Sudently, Carly trips and almost felt, if I hadn't catched her. Our faces are so close right now that I can fell her heart beatting. I think She's leaning in. I lean in as well and we're almost kissing when I hear a clap of hands.

Carly Pov:

As I hear a clap, I quickly pull away from Sasha. What just happenned?! Were we going to Kiss?! I turn around and see... Austin. What is he doing Here?! And why is he clapping?

- greeeeat dance guys... Almost as good as the primas. - He says as He walks Next to Sasha. - sad you'll never be as good as them.

He is so... Ugh!!! I can't even think with Austin Here!

- What do you want? - Sasha asks still kinda shocked about What appenned between us.
- I just came to see the actors for my movie. It Will be a romance, am I right Sasha? - Austin asks.

What does He mean with that?

- go away! - Sasha demands.
- why? Was I interrompeting something? I Guess Sasha got his girl Uh? - Austin says smilling.
- What do you mean? - I ask madly.
- forget it! He is jerk. - Sasha says almost screaming.
- oh i'm sorry! - Austin says with irony. - I always thought you had a crush on Carly, Sasha.
- What if I had?! That's none of your business! - Sasha says.

Did He really just Said That?!

- so it's true. - Austin says. - well I Guess it was meant to be, now That I Let go of Carly. It's funny how She picked me Over you. I thought it was Because you weren't strong enough.

As Austin finishes, Sasha runs to him and punches him on the nose. I just stare at them. I don't know What to do! After That I see the primas, Vi and MS. Hemswell entering the room. Two boys from the primas grab Sasha's arm and MS. Hemswell says:

- Sasha Roy! On the principal's Office now! You too Austin!

They both leave and Vi goes Next to me:

- What happenned?!
- i'll explain to you later. - I answer.
- are you sure you don't want to Stay for practice? - Cassandra asks me.
- Yeah... I think i've had my dance practice for the day. I'll train with you tomorrow.
- Alright. - She says.

After that, I leave the studio. What was That?! Why Did Sasha punched Austin? Yes, He was being a jerk but... Fight? I hope He doesn't get on any trouble.

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 107 22
Rose are red, Violet are blue, Take your time to read, And I love you. @imaginary_speech Cover full of love by Am ⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧ Publish : 06 Mac 2020
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...