A (somewhat of a-) Writer's P...

By TypicalGirlNo

Daily dose of randomness about love, life & etc. More

Sun & Moon
He & She (Part 2)
He & She (Part 3)
He & She (Part 4)
He & She (Part 5)
Author's Voice
I thought
Hey you,
Dying

He & She (Part 1)

4 1 0
By TypicalGirlNo

He's a great loss. I would be stupid if left him.
His girl thought as she felt his fingers run through her hair. He's always been a gentleman on her. He massages her back, run his fingers through her hair, and always- always be the one that pays their bills on their date. Now, don't get me wrong I love him even if he won't do the latter but it's a part that made me love him even more., the girl thought as he kisses her forehead. I love you, but who taught you to be this way? the girl thought.

She's a pain in the ass.
Her boyfriend thought as he looked at her, sleeping. She's cute but she's a pain in the ass. She's never really sweet with him- ever! And she also seems to not care that she's in a relationship because she doesn't even make a single effort. Every date, every meetings- sigh. Nothing changes. But still, her eyes sparkles when she smiles, and his ears are filled with melody whenever she laughs. He sighs again. I love you but who hurt you and made you this way? the guy thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 121 11
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌𝐒 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 | 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄...
11.9K 266 18
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
1.5K 442 53
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
66.4K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?