Falling For My Brother's Best...

By amourecrivain

Nobody can forget their first kiss. Even if you were only 6 years old. Especially when the person who kissed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Extra Chapter

Chapter 17

573K 13.9K 1.7K
By amourecrivain

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 17

& the music video over there ---------> is like Aiden's song for Blair.!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT.!!!!

enjoy.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that perfect night, everything went by quick.

Before you know it, it was time to go back to school. We were going to attend classes for two weeks, then it would be winter break which was two weeks off for both Christmas and New Years.

As of right now, I loved my life. 

I finally have Aiden Carter Chambers as my boyfriend.

The best part was that my brother was all for it. Both mine and Aiden's family were ecstatic, saying they've known all along that we would end up together someday. Carly wasn't surprised, since she always knew my feelings towards him and she said that by the way Aiden acted, she knew it was going to happen eventually.

The day of our departure, like always, both the mothers were teary eyed.

"It's only for two weeks, honey, they'll be back." Aaron tired comforting his wife. 

My mom had pulled Blake aside and spoke to him quietly. It didn't bother me until they both shot peculiar glances at my direction letting me know that I was a part of their conversation. That was the instant my curiosity hightened.

"Something you need to tell me, Mom?" our conversation earlier in the week came back to me. I almost forgot about our unfinished business. 

I saw my mother give Aiden's parents a look, before looking back at me. Her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Nothing, dear. I was just telling your brother to be careful driving." she said.

"Hmmm." I let it go.

I sensed it was something serious and I decided that they can just tell me on their own time. Right now, I wasn't going to let anything ruin my great mood.

After the goodbyes and second hugs, we were all seated in Blake's car. I had to fight with Blake to let me sit in the back with Aiden because it meant that Carly would be seated in the passenger seat. When everything was settled, we were on our way back to UCLA. 

"One rule, Carly. Whoever's driving, gets to control the radio." Blake said sternly.

"Then let me drive." Carly said a matter of fact.

"Hell no!"

"Then shut up."

Blake didn't reply after that and let her mess with the music. I could see his shoulder tense up and it was hard trying to keep myself from laughing, knowing it would piss him off more. 

Nothing got on Blake Bradley's nerves more than Carly West did.

"I love you." I heard Aiden whisper in my ear.

His hot breath hitting my cheek and his closeness blurred my mind. Turning to him, I placed soft kisses around his lips. 

"I love you, too." I was so happy that I could say that phrase so openly towards him.

"Hey, no making out back there." Blake said and I laughed.

Ever since that night, it was like Aiden turned into a different person.

Well, he didn't really change his personality or anything like that. I meant that he was just more open with his feelings towards me and I liked that. 

Finally, I wasn't always questioning his feelings for me. I was finally sure that he was into me as much as I was into him. Even more than that, since we confessed our love for each other. The secret was lifted off of my shoulders and I was relieved.

It felt good to officially be Aiden Chambers' girl.

~

It was noon when we got back to the campus.

Carly was dropped off at her dorm and the boys had helped her with her suitcases. Now that we were back at our apartment, I plopped down on the couch and watched Aiden and Blake carry the bags in the room.

"No, no, B. Don't get up, we don't need help." Blake's sarcastic comment earned a smirk from me.

"Wasn't planning on helping, B." I said but got up anyways to place my luggage in my room.

I had done laundry while I was home and I was now unpacking my things and putting them in their right places when Aiden walks in my room. He sat on my bed and watched me.

"You need something?" I asked without looking at him. I finished folding up my underwear and bras and put them in the dresser drawer. 

"Your phone was going off, you left it in the living room." he said and handed me the device. I looked at it and saw that it was unlocked with Chase's texts in plain view. 

Chase has been texting me since the night he took me out. I stopped replying the night that Aiden told me his 'date' was all fake. I realized that Chase would be a great friend, yes, but nothing more than that.

I looked up at Aiden in confusion and I noticed he was mad. "What?" I said and looked back down at the iPhone again to read the texts.

"Let's hang out when you get back."

"Can't stop thinking about you, Blair."

"Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart."

"Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're doing good."

And the recent text that attracted Chase's attention to my phone: "I miss you, Blair!"

I understood why my boyfriend would be mad. If it was the other way around, I would be angry as well. I sighed and stood up to sit next to him.

"I haven't texted him back since the day you told me that your so called 'date' was all fake. But even then, I think of Chase as nothing more than just a friend, Aiden. If I felt anything for him, I wouldn't be with you. Trust me, okay?" I told him.

Aiden looked at me for a moment then his face softened and I sighed in relief. "I love you and it's always just going to be you." I said to him. That got a smile from him and a tight hugged followed. 

"It's not that I don't trust you. I just don't like this guy." he said.

"He's not a threat. I promise." 

Letting the matter go, he kissed me. "Why don't we get a picnic together and go to the beach?" 

"That would be great!" I smiled. "Should we ask Blake and Carly to come along?"

Aiden laughed. "Of course. It would be even more entertaining if they did."

~

 "You said she wasn't going!" Blake all but yelled in my ear.

"Ouch, B! Damn!" I said, rubbing my right ear to stop the ringing. "I didn't want you to feel like a third wheel."

"Yeah, sure." 

We were at Santa Monica beach by the Pier that Aiden took me on our first date. Seeing as it was 90 degrees at Los Angeles today and it was the last day of Thanksgiving break, the beach was rather crowded

We walked farther along the beach till we reached the end of the big crowd and settled on a more calming part of it. 

Carly and I laid down the huge picnic blanket on the sand and placed the basket on one corner, towels on another, bags on another, and a big cooler on the last corner to keep the blanket from flying away. 

The boys were just in solid colored swim trunks while Carly and I had on denim shorts and bikini tops. Blake and Aiden placed the volleyball and football on the sand next to the blanket before running towards the ocean. 

"Want to lay out first then go swimming once we start getting hot?" Carly asked me.

"Sounds good."

With that, we took off our shorts and laid down on the picnic blanket. It was so big that we still had room to spread out without touching any of the things. 

A few minutes later, I felt something on my stomach and I opened my eyes and looked down to see a small red crab snapping it's claws at me. I screamed and instinctively smacked it away.

"What the--" Carly started before screaming herself. I looked over to see that a crab was on her stomach, too. She smacked it, making it land on my leg. 

Screaming some more, we jumped up and ran out of the blanket. We were screaming so loud that we didn't hear the boys laughing their ass off. Carly and I saw them on the sand, holding their midriff as they laughed.

With our hands on our hips, we each grabbed an ice cold water bottle from the cooler and walked over to stand over them, our shadows making them stop laughing.

"Uh-oh." Aiden muttered.

Throwing the caps off, we turned over the bottles and poured the cold water all over them. 

"Shit, that's cold!" Aiden yelled and jumped up, Blake doing the same thing. "That's it." Without warning, his arm went around my stomach, lifting me up. 

Carly's "Put me down, Blake!" told me that my brother was doing the same thing to my best friend. 

Aiden ran towards the ocean and once the water hit his waist, he threw me in the water. It was cold at first but it quickly went away when I went under. I swam to the surface to see my boyfriend glistening as the light hit the droplets of water that were on his tanned, chiseled body. 

Except for the serious moment when our starving selves ate, the four of us spent the whole day like that; laughing and teasing each other. 

Like I said, I loved my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was just a fun chapter to start of Aiden and Blair's relationship.

has anyone ever been to SantaMonica? it's so pretty there and that's where they shot a part of the HannahMontana movie.! :b

& the music video over there ---------> is like Aiden's song for Blair.!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT.!!!!

but please votee.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 10.6K 53
" My sisters are fucking off limits! " Marco has a Golden Rule: His sisters are off limits to his friends. Robby, regardless of what he feels, can n...
1.4K 58 15
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Brett was among the many outcasts in the school's four walls. He didn't have the world in his hands like some o...
186K 3K 29
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION. Some rules were made to be broken. As a certified stand-up bro, Nick Maguire knows that some things in life are sacred: Do not...
432K 13.9K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...