Chim - Give your heart a break

Por Cheryl_TEN

Cheryl tweedy and Kimberley walsh....more than just a story Mais

Chim - Give your heart a break
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
HI HI!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

chapter 47

1.2K 32 9
Por Cheryl_TEN

Kim’s P.OV

“Well maybe we don’t need to do this right now ok? I’ve done enough for one day” I listened carefully as Cheryl came through the door, still on her phone.

“OK, bye” she said quickly and hug up, shoving her phone back into her pocket and sitting n the couch, she sat down on the couch, still unaware that I was in the doorway, she sighed loudly running her hands through her hair and lay back closing her eyes.

“Long day?” I said walking in and she jumped up immediately.

“Jesus Kimberley!” She shouted holding her hand to her heart.

 “Sorry” I said, her voice a little angrier than necessary,

I sat down beside her and pulled her into me and she gripped onto my waist and sighed again, gently this time. I tightened my grip on her arm to let her know I was here and she nuzzled her head further into my chest. I started running my hand through her hair and kissed her head gently. We sat like that for a few minutes, in the silence, I held her for so long, until she moved and my body suddenly felt cold without her tied ti my side. She stood up and switched on the telly without a word and sat back down.I got up and went to the kitchen to make her tea when I heard her shuffle u behind me and wrap her arms around my waist and kissed the nape of my neck , I turned to face her and she quickly planted a kiss on my lips, wrapping my arms around her I pulled her body closer to me, tight so there was no gap and  she rested her hands around the bottom of my back, gripping my jumper as I deepened the kiss, I  pushed my tongue past her lips and she sucked in a breath.I pulled back after a moment and rested my forehead against her own and she smiled at me.

“I love you” She whispered

“I love you too” I said and left a small kiss on her forehead. She turned and walked away and when I followed her into the living room moments later she had put on the little mermaid.

“Really?” I said sitting beside her handing her mug.

“What? It’s beautiful?”

“The movie or prince Eric?” I joked shoving her. She tutted at me scrunching her nose up and turned back to the film.

“You know when I was younger, I wanted to marry him” She said and I sniggered.

“Chez it’s a cartoon” I said and she looked at me with horror.

“Hey! When I was six he was the hottest thing goin’, Actual boys had cooties” She winked and I laughed at her.

“I watched Les Mis when I was six” I said after a moment.She turned to me and let out a little laugh.

“Shut up, I was a boring child who watched old musicals”

“Awh babe I’m joking, your sad childhood is why I love you” she said kissing my cheek.

“It was not sad! It was just, tactful”

“Sad” She shot back with a cheeky grin on her face.

“Whatever!” I said pulling away from her side, she quickly put her mug down and pulled me back.

“Ah babe don’t leave us, I’m only messin’” She said pulling me back and giving me a tight hug, she placed a small kiss on my hair and let me go.

“Cheryl?” I said after a moment of silence.I thought maybe now would be a good time to ask her about the book.

“Yeah babe?” She answered, still watching the film.

“Do you wanna talk now?” I asked quietly.

“No, It’s alright”

“Cheryl-“

“Please, It’s alright, just not now” She said her eyes pleading with me.

“Ok, but we both know it helps you to talk”

“No it doesn’t, can we please just stop now” She sighed.

“OK sorry” I said leaving the room in an uncomfortable silence. After what felt like forever Cheryl moved down and leaned into my side and I wrapped my arm around her and ran my hand through her hair.

“I’m sorry” She said quietly after a few minutes, she sat up and turned to face me , holding my hand she looked down and took in a deep breath.

“I just, I don’t feel like talkin’ about it all right now, I’m stubborn you know that” She smiled and I nodded my head, smiling back at her.

“ It’ ok, I just wanted to be able to help” I shrugged.

“All you have to do is be here ok? Just sit here with me and I’m fine” I said and leaned in kissing my lips. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pushed her lips harder against mine, I leaned back and steady myself with my own hand resting behind me on the couch. She pulled away and sat back down leaving me breathless for a moment.

“Oh Chez?”

“Hm?”

“Have you packed yet?” I asked

“Packed for what babe?” She answered and it was clear she wasn’t aware of what was going on because she was too busy watching Ariel grow legs.

“Ehm Paris? You know we leave in two days?” I laughed watching as realisation dowaned on her.

“Shit!” She jumped

“I’ve not even done me shoppin’”

“Cheryl you’ve a whole wardrobe of clothes upstairs, two actually” I laughed.

“Yeah but d’ya not want like new holiday clothes” She said as if I should havethought of this already.

“ehm I guess?” I shrugged.

“What time is it?” She asked.

“Ehm just nearly 3” I said and she jumped off the couch.

“C’mon we’re goin’ shoppin”

“Can’t you go tomorrow?”

“No cause I’ll have to drop the dogs up to me mam” She said running up the stairs.She came back down minutes later with a full face  of make-up and out of her tracksuit into a pair of white jeans and a purple top.

“Didn’t you wear th-“

“The day I chased you to the airport? Yeah”

“It’s really nice” I said admiring her figure.

 “Thanks now c’mon” She said dragging me off the couch.

****

Cheryl’s P.O.V

“Well that one was nice but the blue one was nicer” Kim said, we were sitting in a dressing room in River Island trying to decide on some dresses I had picked out.

“Yeah but it’s like a size to big, they don’t have me size” I said turning to the side and examining the one I had just put on.

“That’s cause you’re tiny, get the blue one if you want and I can alter the size so it’ll fit you” She said.

“This is why I love you” I said kissing her cheek.

“Perks of having Diane Walsh as a mother” She winked.

“Could you get my zip?” I asked turning around so she could open the zip on the dress, I pulled my hair out of the way and she kissed my shoulder, I turned quickly feeling a tingle run down my spine quickly like a shock. She pulled her close to her quickly and kissed me, I shoved her back a little and she giggled.

“Babe, we are in a dressing room!” I said kissing her lightly.

“Ah I know but maybe you can try these on again when we get home” She grinned reaching behind and grabbing my bum.

“Cheeky!”

“yeah, are we done now? I’m hungry” She said

“Jesus what are you like five?” I laughed pulling my jeans back on along with my top and walking out of the dressing rooms.

“Shut up I’m just hungry” Kim laughed walking behind me.

“Let us just pay for these and we can go get something” I said putting the two dresses n the counter. The cashier looked at me with wide yes and I smiled a her.

“Hi” I said and she blinked quickly.

“Sorry, ehm Hi excuse my manners” She smiled quickly scanning the dresses.

“Is that all?” She asked, her voice cracking.

“Yeah thank you” I smiled handing her the money required and took my bag from the counter.I took Kim’s hand and walked away.

“Hi girls” I heard from behind us as we exited the shop and we turned quickly to see Justin walking towards us.

Just what I need

I turned to Kim to gave me a look that told me to keep my mouth shut and I smiled and winked at her and she shoved my arm.

“Hi Justin” I said was he stopped infront of us.

“Cheryl” He nodded and looked straight to Kimberley and I squeezed her hand tight.

“Kim” He smiled and she politely nodded at him.

“Out spoiling yourself?” He said, not at all acknowledging the fact that I was there.

“No actually we’re shopping for clothes for Paris tomorrow” I answered although the question was directed at Kimberley. He looked at me and simply nodded at me before looking back to Kimberley.

“So how’s things?”

“Great thanks, we’re off to Paris in two days” Kim smiled

“Paris?” He asked a hint of envy in his voice.

“Yeah, Cheryl’s taking me away” She said winking at me and in that moment I realised I didn’t have to defend her from Justin, she could do that herself.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, anyway we really should be going, have a nice day” She said quickly, dragging me away from him and towards the other end of the shopping centre.

“God he does me head in!” I said and Kim giggled.

“I know I can tell”

“Anyway , can we just go now, me arms gonna fall off with all these bags” I groaned

“I’m carrying most of them!”

“Yes but I am small and weak” I winked

“Weak my arse!” She snorted shoving me sideways, I stumbled slightly and hit against someone.

“Jesus, watch where you’re goin mate!” I turned quickly at the familiar voice.

F!cking brilliant

“Cheryl?”

 “Ashley”

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.3K 214 12
Requested by @cherylsgirlfriend if you have any requests post on my message board or inbox me!<3