Billionaire's hired wife

By popcornwriter1234

"You don't understand little rose bud... This wasn't supposed to happen!!" "What wasn't supposed to happen?"... More

Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Quickkkkkk authors note!
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Quick Catch up!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note :)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28/ Important Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

9.1K 173 20
By popcornwriter1234

EDITED

Nataza POV

Oh my god!!! I'm so late!! I rush around my New York City apartment trying to get my cup of coffee in a thermos and my purse ready to go. 

I'm wearing a simple tight skirt that goes to the knees and a white loose top and black high heels, my light brown wavy hair is blow-dried so it goes down in its nice natural waves. Finally ready and my purse is ready I grab my purse car keys a thermos.

 I run outside and hop in my Toyota RAV4. I immediately start the engine and pull-out. I drive for about 10 minutes, I pull into the New York Times parking lot. I grab everything and run inside and before I get inside I click the buttons on my keys that cause my car to make the satisfying click noise telling you the car is locked.

 I run past the front desk while saying good morning to the desk lady Francesca. I sprint into the elevator (at least the best I can in heels) and hit floor 3. 3 minutes later the ding noise happens an I jog to my cubicle accord from my best friend violet. 

"Your late!!" Violet states

"Really I hadn't noticed" I respond sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and turns back to typing.

 I print out my writing document and make my way over to my editor's office. I knock on the door and I hear a muffled "come in". I twist the doorknob and step inside.

"Good morning Mr. Webber here's my article you asked for" he smiles warmly.

"Alright thank you Nataza, I'll have it done by... Thursday?" I smile and nod my head. I turn around and shut the door after me.

 I make my way back to my cubicle and sit down. I'm searching for my emails when my iPhone 4s starts to ring.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hi! Nat"

"Oh hey em what up?"

"Did you get the article turned in?" Em questions

"Yes I did!" I said excitedly

"And you said that after that you had nothing to do?"

"Yes," I say cautiously, knowing Em.. It could be bad.. REALLY  bad.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come over for dinner?"

"Anything else?" I said suspiciously

"Nope just dinner! But I need you to pick up some groceries I already texted you the List"

"Alright will do Em"

"Thanks boo" She says

"Alright bye," and with that we ended the call. I turn around to face violet "Are you going to dinner?"

"Yes ma'am I am, but I'm in charge of getting the napkins and silverware" She says dramatically.

I smile and nod and we continue working. After that I spent the rest helping get articles ready for others. Soon it was already 6 pm and Violet and I pack up and head out. 

I hop in my car and drive off to Publix. Once inside I grab a cart and practically throw everything in the cart that I need (A long day at work means a long nights rest for me) this including the specific type of red roses that Em requested, not dark red but not too bright...? A Juliet rose? 

They are usually unbearably expensive but Em had apparently seen in an advertisement they were on sale for 20 dollars. And just like Em, she couldn't pass up on such a deal.

 As I'm walking to my car something, or more like someone, bumps into me causing me to trip and fall. I look up to see a man wearing a Yankees hat. He extends his hand and I take it. As I bend down I decide to speak.

"You know Yankees are the worst team? Red Sox are way better!" I say smiling

"What?" His deep voice sends shivers down my spine

"You know your hat" I reply picking up my groceries. He smiles and I see something in his hand. I frown and look and I see one single rose had fallen out of the package. 

"a resurrexit a olfacies alia, ut esset nomen dulce" He says. 

"Shakespeare" I mumble and he turns to me with his eye brows raised. "I took latin in university" I state brushing my hair behind my ears.

As I turn to walk away his voice cuts me off... Oh his voice..

"What's your name?" He questions

"Nataza what's yours?" I say blushing

"Beautiful like a rose" He mumbles "Grayson" He replies and walks away. 

I stand there for a good 5 more minutes reminiscing in the fact that he was there one minute and gone the next. I quickly shake my head to clear the thoughts and hop in my car throwing my purse and the groceries on the passengers seat and drive to Em's.

"IM HERE" I yell shutting the door and carrying my stuff inside. I don't hear anything as my heels click clack on the wooden floors to the kitchen and in a split second my heart is beating 1000 beats per a minute all because Em jumped out covered in powder screaming causing me to have the same reaction.

"Took you long enough" Em says giggling trailing powder everywhere. "also tell Vi to stay OUT of the kitchen!" I laugh in response and nod.

 About an hour later dinner is served we grab our plates, sit down, and Em switches on the news channel.

The pretty news anchor stares straight into the camera either reading or having an intense starring contest with me, expressing the daily news. 

"Famous billionaire and business owner Greyson Grey was finally spotted by paparazzi at the pubix on Newburry Lane in a Yankees hat and a plain blue t-shirt. This is the first time in 2 months that  Grey has been outside, or spotted by any cameras. After recent break up with famous actress Anastasia Vincent, Grey has neglected his image but everytime we see him we are reminded of his good looks, and amazing business skills. Make sure to tune in after the break for our follow up on the recent tax debate"

I sat there for a little while not moving, trying to to take in the information I had just received. Violet and Em noticed my silence and questioned me.

"What's wrong?" Vi asked

"That guy, Greyson Grey? I ran into him actually" I said

"Taza, I really do love you , but are you sure it was that  Greyson?" Em asks in a soft voice. I stick my tongue out and answer with,

"Trust me Em, I know for a fact because I had dro-" I stopped speaking knowing I would get killed for dropping one of her roses. "I just know its him. Trust me" I ended.

"I cannot believe you have never  heard of him?" One look at my face and she got her answer. She puts her plate down and stares at me. "He was voted hottest guy of the United States by almost every top magazine" She states in a dreamy voice.

I didn't get to see his face but something told me, something just told me. Thats him.

A couple hours later I arrived home and turned on my all year round Christmas lights that hang over the window in the living room of my apartment that one could see the entire city from. It wasn't luxury, but it was perfect for me. 

I take a shower and change into soft and warm pajamas. I fight my curiosity but lose and open my old mac book air up and google him.

After skiming I gathered:

Greyson Grey is a player who happens to make over 10 million dollars a year and took his family business over at the age of 18. 

I end up getting bored and just grab a tub of ice cream and eat that until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ 

I DID ITTTT! FIRST CHAPTER RE-WRITTEN. I hope you enjoyed.

Remember to smile

STAY SAFE Y'ALL. 

Mads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 107K 36
"What the hell!?" I look at my husband and supposedly best friend on his desk. "Baby, it's not what it looks like" He gets up and tri...
7.8K 187 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
206K 5.2K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
34.9K 989 27
Iva Faith's life turns upside down when she accidentally kills a billionaire's wife, who also had an eight-month-old beautiful son. To save herself f...