The Hounds Flower {Sandor Cle...

By bohemianwood

Zyta Baratheon is the only child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. She is sweet and kind but fierce... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 10

23.5K 566 62
By bohemianwood

"Sandor watched as Zyta lead the way, her ass swaying and her dress tight. He smirked to himself as she walked in front of him. When they reached the door she turned around and looked at him. But he beat her to talking, "so am I invited in?"

"Yes." Zyta said with a smirk.

Zyta's heart was beating fast in her chest as she opened her chambers door. But she wasn't nervous, knowing that Sandor wouldn't hurt her or force himself on her. She walked to a table in the corner and started to pour two glasses of wine.

Sandor walked into the room, noticing it was modest. Zyta didn't have any paintings on the wall or expensive jewelry on display like he thought someone of her kind would have. Instead she had book shelf's going up to the ceiling, filled with a bunch of different colored, shaped, and length books. All over the room, there were vases of flowers. Roses seemed to be her most favorite flower.

"Have you read all of these books?" Sandor asked as he sat down on a chair, excepting the wine, even though he didn't like how sweet it was.

"Most, some are in Dothraki and Old Valyrian but I'm learning." Zyta sipped on her wine and flipped over a book that was laying on the table. It was a book about the North and what animals are found there.

"You say it like its the easiest thing in the world, Little Flower." Sandor drank his wine and noticed grapes on the table. He picked some and popped them into his mouth.

"Time and effort. It doesn't help that a lot of people don't know how to speak it."

"You're smart." Sandor stood up and went to one book shelf and started to read the titles. He picked one up and read the title, "The Old Gods and The New". "Who do you believe in?"

"I'm not sure. If there's gods, why is there rapists and murderers in the world? But if there isn't any, who in their right mind would come up with all of them." Zyta got
up and walked towards her flower vase, the roses were dying, and took them out. She throw them in the waste basket and sat down again.

"I've killed people before." The Hound stated. Zyta looked up and smiled sadly at him, he continued. "I like it. The thrill of killing, knowing that you get to live and that cunt doesn't."

Zyta laughed a little confusing Sandor. "Seems delightful."

Sandor didn't get the girl. He didn't know why he asked to come in. And he didn't want to have sex knowing that he would get executed if he took the princess virginity before she was married. But the gods knew he wanted to. He decided that it was time to go, before anything more can happen between them. "I'll see you in the morning Little Flower."

"Are you fighting tomorrow?" Zyta asked looking up at Sandor. She didn't want him to fight, the thought alone gave her anxiety.

"No I have to guard your brother."

Zyta smiled sadly and opened the door to her chambers. Sandor started to walk out. He passed Zyta and turned to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Little Flower."

"Goodnight Love."

The Next Morning

"Zyta! Wake up! Your mother wants you down for breakfast and than you'll be going to the tournament!" Mary shock the young lady awake. Each time Zyta just rolled over. "I've picked out a dress and you're bath is already drawn. Please get up! Your mother will have my head!"

"I'm up!" Zyta yelled as she rolled over and opened her eyes. "How much time do I have to get ready?" Zyta questioned.

"An hour. Now go get in the bath." Mary demanded. Zyta and her had an odd relationship. Growing up with Mary was a hand maiden, Mary became a second mother. Doing everything for Zyta but making sure she can do it all by herself too. Zyta taught Mary how to read and write, and gave her a education that she other wise wouldn't have had.

Zyta listened to Mary and got in the bath. She let Mary wash her hair. After that she told Mary to get what she was wearing ready while she cleaned herself.

Within the hour Zyta was dressed and walked down to breakfast. When she got down there, her siblings and parents were already eating, along with her Uncles on both sides of her family and her mothers father. She looked around and saw Sandor standing ten feet behind her brother. Zyta saw an open seat next to Joffery and walked over to it.

"So nice of you to finally join us, sister." Joffery stated as Zyta sat down.

Zyta rolled her eyes and put some food on her plate, "I'm terribly sorry that I'm late but I had things to do at dawn."

"Like what?" Robert Baratheon asked. He knew his daughter was lying but it amused him so he went along with it.

"I had an appointment with sleep. It's very beautiful and the people in my dreams were lovely." Zyta replied to her father. He's smile was almost was big as his belly, but Zyta's mothers was not.

"That's not how a young lady should talk. We should start lessons again, they'll teach you how to behave like a proper lady. What you did last night was an embarrassment for our family." Cersei Lannister told her daughter.

Zyta once again rolled her eyes and ate her food smiling.

Sandor looked at Zyta after everything calmed down. He noticed that she was wearing a light blue dress that flowed out at the bottom. It still was tight enough to show her curves but still classy. Her hair was pulled up in a high bun on top of her head with a gold head band going around it. Sandor thought she looked very beautiful.

Hours passed of the Lannister and the Baratheon family arguing and agreeing on terms when it was time for the tournament to start. It was walking distance and Cersei insisted that the family walked, while the King in the front with his first born talked.

"Your mother was right, you can not be running out like that. It makes us look bad." Robert said to his daughter. They were ahead of everybody by a descent amount of distance.

"When did you start caring what mother thinks?" Zyta asked.

Robert laughed and pulled the small girl into him. "Good point." The rest of the journey was filled with catching up about Zyta's schooling and personal life. When they reached the stands of the tournament Zyta sat down next to her youngest brother, her chair turned so she can watch the fighting and she can see Sandor.

As the tournament went on the border Zyta got. She would look at Sandor and he would look back, blankness showed on his face. She looked to her mother and saw her watch her brother Jaime, with great interest. Zyta watched as her father yelled for the people to hurt each other more. Zyta turned to the crowd and saw the King's Council and her fathers and mothers families cheering people on.

Zyta started to feel herself fall asleep and decided that it was time to ask her father to go back up to the castle.

"Father, my I go?" Zyta asked. She was closed enough to where he could hear her without her getting up.

"Why?"

"I find this a little boring. If I can't go, can I at least walk around?"

"Hound!" Robert called. Sandor walked over to the king and listened. "Take Zyta up to the castle, make sure she gets to her chambers safely or I'll have you killed."

Sandor nodded his head and looked down at Zyta. Zyta smiled and started walking back to the castle. "I'm sorry to take you away from the fun but I'm falling asleep over there."

"It's fine Little Flower. Not enough blood for me anyway." Sandor replied.

Zyta shook her head in a joking manner and stopped walking. "I'm so tired, can you carry me?"

"Are you serous?" Sandor asked.

"Of course I am! Please! You've done it before."

"Fine." Sandor walked forward and picked Zyta up, scooping her up and caring her under her knees with one arm and his other arm resting in the middle of her back. He was carrying Zyta bridal style and the thought went through his head if this is how he would be carrying her if they got married. But as soon as the thought went through his head, it was gone.

Zyta laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes, taking in his scent. It was a mix of leather and oil. She could smell herself on his leather already, she started smiling more.

"What the fuck are you smiling at girl?"

"Nothing love."

"Don't call me that again."

"I don't think I am."

Sandor rolled his eyes and let a small smile form on his lips. He carried her up to her chambers and laid her on her bed. "I need to get back."

"You can always stay here and kiss me." Zyta answered fast. Sandor looked down at her and then out her window where tournament was taking place and repeated those two actions for a minute. Then he thought the worse that can happen is his head on a stick.

"Move over than, Little Flower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3K 41
Summary: What if Robert did marry Lyanna Stark and they had a daughter Cassana Baratheon second of her name. However, after 3 years of marriage princ...
480K 11.5K 62
Zephyr Baratheon is the true Baratheon heir of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Zephyr was born, Cersei expected Blonde hair and Blue eyes...
83.3K 4.9K 35
Valen was the firstborn child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. But a terrible sickness ripped her from their arms.....or did it? Sansa Stark...
135K 5K 44
Tallulah Waters was the daughter of Anicia Waters, the most desired and well known whore in all of Kings Landing. Tallulah did not know who her fath...