Supernatural House Arrest (Su...

By KittyHazelnut

Chuck and Amara bring all (okay, maybe not all, but this a lot of people to keep track of already, dammit!) y... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
♪ What comes next? You've been freed! ♫
Epilogue

Chapter 88

972 56 91
By KittyHazelnut

It's been a month, and things have stayed roughly the same.

Dean and Castiel haven't approached the subject of Sabriel again, but they still spend the day with both boys. Within a week, an unspoken, unplanned agreement occurred, where sometimes, Sam will chat with Dean and Castiel like old times, while Gabriel awkwardly stands around, and other times, the roles switch. It's not ideal, but it works.

When Sam isn't talking to the rest of Team Free Will, sometimes he'll pray to Lucifer. The archangel may rarely be out in the war room with them, but Sam doesn't expect a response; just something to keep them both entertained. They never speak out loud during the day, but as soon as night hits, he meets Lucifer in his room, and they share a silent greeting until they meet up in Sam's dreams, sometimes to talk, and sometimes for less innocent things

Michael and Jo have had it pretty good lately. They haven't acknowledged Lucifer, and Lucifer hasn't even looked their way, making for a nice, relaxed few weeks, if often dull.

Then there's Samandriel and Adam, who are just kind of there, and Charlie and Meg, who are dating, even if they're often overlooked by the author because they're not very interesting, and probably could be kicked out with no repercussions to the virtually nonexistent plot.

M'kay, brief summary over. Let's get this ish started!

~~

Lucifer.

He hears Sam's voice in his head, signaling to him that it's time to meet up in the dreamworld. He meanders through the halls to Sam's bedroom, nearly walking straight into Jo. Dear god, she's short.

Lucifer is content to just hop out of the way and continue his journey a few doors down to Sam's bedroom, but Jo, after a pause, stops him.

"Hey, Luce."

Lucifer hesitates, not sure whether to pretend he didn't hear her and keep walking or stop to hear what she wants. He reluctantly holds back, turning back around to face her and crossing his arms. "Yeah?" He tries to hide the impatience in his voice. Can she hurry this up so he can get to Sam before he starts wondering where he is?

Jo seems to be looking for the right words, finally just asking, "Are you okay?"

Lucifer gives her a puzzled look. "Yes?" With Sam around, he's really better tha okay. Not only is it someone to fuck whenever they please, but Sam is willing to treat him like a friend, something he hasn't really had since the fall. "Why?"

"Just, you haven't really said or done anything in weeks, and it's kind of weird," she explains.

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe I am talking to people, and you're just not one of them?"

"No one else here likes you," she reminds him.

"Okay, no, that's not compl— 'else'?" He didn't quite comprehend the word at first, but now he can't not focus on it.

"No, not 'else,'" she corrects herself quickly. "I mean no one likes you here, period. Don't look too far into that."

Part of him wants to taunt her about that, but at the same time, he really does need to get to Sam's room, so instead, he just says, "I know that's not true, so whether you know it is irrelevant. Now, if you'll just back off, I have places to be."

Before he can fly away, Jo grabs his arm. "Seriously, Lucifer, what's going on with you? You never just leave me alone like this."

"Maybe it's not my job to keep you company," he snaps. "You have Michael now. Go sleep with him or whatever and leave me out of it."

"That's..." Jo trails off, not wanting to give him the ammunition of her boyfriend not wanting to have sex until marriage. She can only imagine how he'd fire that back in her face.

Lucifer figures it out anyway, and he can't help but roll his eyes. "Right, little goodie two shoes would be the one to follow that rule, wouldn't he?" Lucifer shakes his head at the idea, because really, it's ridiculous. No one waits until they're married for sex. Well, some people probably do, but an angel, really? They don't have to fear God — mostly, anyway. "Well, too bad, so sad. That's what you get for dating the teacher's pet of heaven. Great, glad we had this talk. Bye!"

He starts the walk away, but again, Jo grabs his arm to stop him, and he reluctantly turns around to face her.

"Why are you in such a rush?" she asks, seeming genuinely curious, not accusative.

"Because I have no desire to talk to you," he tells her.

"But you never just, like, pass by me," she protests. "Or, you didn't used to. What gives?"

"Maybe I'm just done with you," he replies, his voice colder than he intended. "Now go run back home to Michael, and leave me out of it."

"Why do you keep bringing Michael up?"

Lucifer scoffs. "You're joking, right? He's your boyfriend. You've made that very clear. Why wouldn't he come up?"

"I don't know, Lucifer," she says, a slight teasing tone to her voice. "You sound a little bit jealous, if you ask me."

"Jealous?" he repeats with a laugh. "Of Michael? Don't flatter yourself, sweetie. I've got more than just you to think about."

Jo frowns at that. "So you're not even going to fight with me anymore? Is that how this is? We can't talk?"

"Oh, we can," he tells her. "I just don't want to. The only thing you were good for was fucking, and with Michael in the picture, that ain't happening. Now, really, I do have places to be and people to see, so don't wait up."

And fortunately for him, this time when he flies away, Jo doesn't try to stop him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 468 25
Cas has been taken to the Empty, and away from everyone he loves. But this angel is not going to go down without a fight. With the help of a few frie...
42 0 15
Two Brothers and their childhood friend, fighting monsters and saving peoples lives, whilst trying to have some normal things happen in their lives...
16.2K 586 30
Cover by @Cobalt_Blu So in this something happens and Lucifer finds something, or someone, that will change his life forever. And how will this affec...
73 15 16
!Destiel! !There will be some Sabriel references! !Sam Winchester X Reader! (A bit Gabriel X Reader too...) Cover is my edit😂 Sorry if it sucks I t...