IT oneshots

By redncse

Bunch of one shots and preferences and other stuff. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED More

FIRST KISS ↠ RICHIE
ADMITTING YOUR FEAR ↠ STAN
REQUESTS ↠ CLOSED
JEALOUSY ↠ EDDIE
PUNS ↠ EDDIE
TRASHMOUTH ↠ HENRY
SWIMMING ↠ HENRY
NOTES ↠ BILL
DEAF ↠ BEVERLY
VINE REMAKES
BIKE CRASH ↠ MIKE
WOW ↠ 1K READS
PARTY ↠ BEN
A/N ↠ IMPORTANT
RINGPOP ↠ RICHIE
DEATH ↠ BILL
DEATH ↠ RICHIE

DEAF ↠ BEVERLY (2)

1.1K 28 9
By redncse

Beverly and Y/N have been hanging out a lot ever since that day at the lunch room.

Beverly found Y/N as more than a friend but didn't know how to tell her

She knew that she would need to do something special, so she went to sign language classes everyday after school for a month without Y/N noticing.

Beverly wrote Y/N a note telling her to meet her at her house after school.

Y/N knocked on Beverly's door where her dad answered.

"Are you here for Beverly?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and tried to read his lips and succeed.

"Yes I am, is she here?" Y/N answered but her words sounded like a mumble. Beverly came rushing to the door from her room and pulled Y/N into her room telling her dad she would explain later.

Y/N smiled and got her pen and paper out for Beverly to write on, but she pushed it away as she signed, "We don't need that anymore"

Y/N's eyes went wide as she jumped up and hugged Beverly tightly. Beverly smiled as she pulled away and started to think of what to say- or sign.

"I really like you, Y/N. More than a friend." Beverly's face went red and so did Y/N's

"I like you a lot too, Beverly. I have always liked you a lot." Y/N smiled as she quickly kissed Beverly's lips.

Beverly grinned as she leaned in and kissed Y/N for what seemed like forever but was really about 10 seconds.

"Can we date now?"

"Duh."

-

-

-

haha boink boink stanley !!

anyway i was thinking of making a series thing?

Like,

Deaf (Finn wolfhard) Or someone else

Mute (Jyatt) Or another ship

Blind (fack/fick) Or another ship.

Would you guys like that? If so what one first?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
426K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...