The Unspoken Story of The Hei...

By A_Proud_Gryffindor

"You know what Malfoy! I thought you were better than this! Following me and insulting me in front of your fr... More

Info & Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 11

105 8 5
By A_Proud_Gryffindor

The next day I woke up with a tapping sound. I opened my eyes slowly to search the source. However, that sound stopped right after I opened my eyes. I eyed all over my room but could not found from where that noise came from. I sighed and was about to close my eyes to go back to sleep when I heard that tapping sound again. That time I followed the sound and found it was coming from the window. 'What could that be?' I frowned. To find out the reason of that sound, I rolled out of my comfortable bed and went over to the window.

I moved the curtains of my window and peered outside. My eyes widened when I saw an owl waited outside of my window, covered with snow. I opened the window and let that owl came inside my warm room. As soon as I opened the window, that owl came and shook its head and body. The snow, which was, covered his body and head were jerk off. It looked at me then hooted. I looked at that owl with a sad look, 'Poor thing must have been waited long outside of my window, in this snowy weather, but why?' I thought and fixed my gaze at that owl when something caught my eyes.

My eyes dropped at its leg and I saw a parcel was tied on its leg. That owl hooted again and stretched out its leg in which that parcel tied on. I looked at that parcel and frowned, 'who could send a parcel early in the morning?' I thought to myself. I was having a battle within me, whether to take that parcel or not and shoo that owl. Finally, I gave up then untied that parcel and gave that owl some treat. That owl hooted and ate those treat happily, while I stroked its back. After finish eating, that owl hooted loudly and rubbed its head on my stomach. I smiled down at it, then it turned and went out of the window, then flew away. I sighed and closed the window then turned my attention to that parcel. I took that parcel and went to sit on my bed.

I sat that parcel down after I sat comfortably on my bed. I looked at that parcel and started to rip off the paper of that parcel carefully. After ripping off the paper, a beautifully wrapped present reveal itself. A card was attach with that present, says 'Happy Christmas'. I looked down at that Christmas present and admired how beautifully wrap that present was. It wrapped with an elegant looking emerald colour wrapping paper and silver ribbon. It was looking so beautiful and gorgeous that made it impossible to rip off that wrapping. So, very slowly and carefully I unwrapped that present and found a dark wooden box. It was simple looking but elegant. I lifted the lid of that box and looked inside. My mouth dropped and eyes widened after saw what was inside of that box.

Inside of that box, there was a beautiful silver brooch with a finely cut emerald stone in the middle. It was beautiful, yet simple.

(Picture of the brooch)

I took that brooch and started to admire its beauty when something caught my eyes. Inside of that box, there was a piece of parchment. I put that brooch down and took that parchment. Slowly I open that parchment and found it was a letter. I scanned that letter and found there was no name. I frowned, 'That's weird. Who could write a letter and doesn't put their name on it?' I thought to myself. Curiosity gets me and I started to read the letter.

Dear (Y/f/N),

I know it is weird to have a letter without a name. However, trust my word that I am not a harmful person. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Christmas and give you something, which is very special and close to my heart. The brooch, you are holding it once belonged to my grandmother. She was a great woman with a golden heart, brave and courageous just like you. After my grandmother, this brooch belongs to someone who has a golden heart, wise mind and courageous nature, and I found that in you. Please accept it and wear it. It has my grandmother's blessing and I want you to have it. Have it close to your heart and it will protect you. Stay strong and brave and do not let anybody bring you down. I wish you a beautiful Christmas.

Your

Unknown Friend

After reading that letter I put it back in the box. I turned my gaze at that brooch and stared at it. To be honest, I was shocked. I could not believe that someone, who I did not know, could give me something so valuable and close to his or her heart. I could not believe that someone could give me an emotional piece of his or her life and which was belong to him or her beloved grandmother.

I took that brooch on my hand and looked at it. I smiled down at that brooch and felt so honoured. I gently put that brooch back into that box and made a mental note to wear it at dinnertime. I was about to close that box by putting the lid but then I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I looked up at the door and saw it opened, then a head popped inside and beamed at me. I grinned at that person and greeted them.

"Good morning, Mum."

"Good morning, sunshine!" said my mum excitedly while she opened the door wide and entered in my room. She was grinning at me but her excitement faded away and replaced with curiosity after she noticed the box in front of me.

"What is that, sweetie?" asked my mum while she came and sat in front of that box and me. I looked at that box and then back at mum.

I told her everything that I knew so far. I told her about the letter and about that brooch. After hearing everything mum looked at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Sweetheart, this is so honourable to have something so special like this. The person who gave you this, he or she honours you with something, which belonged to him or her grandmother. This is very special, you should respect their decision and wear it to respect them. They make you a part of something so dear to them." Said mum and looked down at that brooch. I looked down at it as well and spoke up.

"I will mum." I said and looked back up at her, "In fact, I already decided to wear it tonight at dinner." I said and saw her smile at me. She leaned forward and kissed my forehead. Then cupped my left cheek with her right hand and spoke up.

"I know you will." She said and looked at me, then she clapped her hand together excitedly and gaze at me with her bright blue eyes, "Now who's excited to open some presents!" mum exclaimed which made me grinned. I jumped out of the bed, put that box on my bedside table and grabbed mum's hand and together we ran downstairs to the living room.

Mum and I ran into the living room and saw dad sat on the sofa. Dad turned his head at us after he heard us ran into the living room and stood up beaming.

"Good morning, family! Merry Christmas!" dad shouted excitedly and spread his arms wide, opening his arms to take his family into a big hug. Mum and I giggle at his action and ran into his open arms. Dad pulled us close to him into a tight hug. The hug was tight but gentle. That was the thing I loved about Christmas morning.

Dad greeted us like that every Christmas but it never got old. Because it was my dad who always put a smile on our faces. Always be there when we needed him and always made us felt special with his heartwarming gestures. The man who loved us with all his heart and we were his special ladies, his dearest family.

After that heartwarming hug, dad released us and looked at me with a giant grin.

"So, who is excited to open some presents!" said dad excitedly and I squealed.

"ME!" dad and mum laughed at my excitement and kissed my both cheeks, then dad spoke up.

"Okay then. Go ahead and see what is inside of those sweat, sweat wrappers!" said dad and I ran at the Christmas tree and pulled out a present from under the tree. It was wrapped with orange colour wrapping paper. I ripped it off and found a beautiful (Y/favourite/colour) sundress. I gasped and looked at my mum, who was by then sat on the sofa beside dad and smiled at me. I smiled and hugged that dress. She always knew my test and choices. Then I pulled out another present, which was wrapped in a blue colour wrapping paper. I ripped the paper and found a beautiful leather cover book. But then I noticed something. It was little too big to be a book. I knew it was from my dad, so, I looked up at him with a confused look and dad chuckled.

"Come on, open it," Dad said and gestured me to open it. I did and my jaw dropped.

It was a handcrafted photo album, with hand paint design. That photo album filled with thick cream coloured paper with gold and red ivy design. It was breathtaking, beautiful and creative. I looked up at my dad with a shocked and surprised look.

"Dad, where you found this! And how you able to found something like this!" I said with utter disbelieve. Dad only chuckled and looked at me.

"Well, I didn't go anywhere to find something like that. I just made it," das paused and then raised his both hand in the air, "with my own hands." dad said and smirk then looked at mum then back to me. I smiled and looked down at that photo album but them something crossed my mind.

"Um, dad?" I called then looked up at him, "it's good to have a photo album, but... you know, having an empty photo album, it's...funny!" I paused and bit my lower lip, looked straight at my parents who were looking at me with interest. Then I continue, "You know, when we have a photo album, we should fill it with photos to store our memories?" I questioned and they nodded. I pressed my lips into a thin line and stare at them. "So... to fill it with photos to store memories, I might need a camera?" I asked and continued my stare at them, innocently. They eyed me and then raised their right eyebrows. Instantly I looked away and pretended that I did not say anything. Then I heard mum clear her throat.

"Um, (Y/f/N), there is another present there sweetheart, under the tree. Open that one too." She said pointing at the last Christmas gift that left. I turned and pulled out that present and it was wrapped with red wrapping paper. It was a small present and it was my 3rd present. I was confused. Usually, every year I only got two presents, one from mum and one from dad but that day I got three. I frowned, 'From whom this came from?' I thought and started to unwrapped that present. After unwrapping, I saw a white cardboard box. I removed the lid and my eyes popped out of its socket, jaw dropped and mouth agape.

Inside of that box, there was a camera. I looked up at my parents with that look on my face and saw them clapping their hands over their mouth to stop themselves from laughing. Soon I recovered from my shock stage and looked down at that new camera. I pulled out that camera and started to examine it. I smiled at it and took some photos. I clicked a photo of my parents when they went back to normal. I clicked and a few second later, a thick paper came out from the bottom of that camera. I took it and a few second later, the images on that photo came to seen. I gasped when I saw the figures inside of that photo moved. 'It is a magical camera! But how!?' I questioned myself but soon I got my answer by a very familiar voice.

"Well, it seems like, you liked my present." I looked up after I heard that familiar voice and saw Kingsley standing at the doorway of the living room, smiling at me. My eyes lit up with excitement after saw Kingsley. I put that camera down and ran at Kingsley. He took the hint and opened his arms to welcome me. I jumped into his open arms and hugged him tightly. Kingsley laughed at my excitement but I did not care. After a few seconds, I pulled away and beamed at him.

"Did you give that camera to me, Kingsley?" I asked excitedly and he laughed.

"Why yes, I did! And did you like it?" he asked and I nodded cheerfully, grinning ear to ear. Kingsley laughed at that and kissed my forehead. I was so happy at that time that it felt like I was in the seventh sky. I was enjoying that precious moment of my life when I heard dad's voice.

"Good morning, Kingsley and Merry Christmas," said dad while he approached Kingsley and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas to you too Peter," said Kingsley after they pulled away. Peter was my father's name. Peter Marcus (Y/l/N). Then mum spoke up.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas, Kingsley." said my mum. Kingsley turned at mum, gave her his warm smile and greeted her back.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas to you too Emma." Emma Catherine (Y/l/N) was my mum's name. After greeted by Kingsley, mum smiled and gestured Kingsley to take a seat.

"Take a seat Kingsley while I prepare breakfast," Mum said and headed out to go to the kitchen, dad followed suit. After mum and dad left, instead of sitting on the sofa, Kingsley sat on the floor near to the Christmas tree. I followed and sat in front of him and started to click same of his photos. Kingsley did the same. He took some of my picture with the Christmas tree, then some with my new dress and album.

Soon I heard mum calling from the kitchen for us to join them at breakfast. Kingsley and I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast. Soon after breakfast finished, I asked my parents and Kingsley to let me took some of their photos and they gladly agreed.

After took some photos, I ran to the living room to put those photos into my new album. I was pitting photos when Kingsley walked in and sat in front of me and started to help me. I have so carried away with putting photos into the album in order that I did not notice that Kingsley was eyeing me the whole time. When I felt eyes on me, I looked up and found Kingsley smiling down at me. I did not know why he was acting like that but something inside of me felt warm, seeing Kingsley like that. I smiled up at him and he handed me a photo. I took that photo, looked down at it, and found it was a photo of Kingsley's, dads and mine.

I was in between Kingsley and dad. They both were smiling and hugging me by my both sides. I smiled brightly at that photo, 'How am I get this lucky to have this two amazing man?' I thought to myself. Then out of the blue, I heard Kingsley's voice. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him.

"I was talking to your parents and I asked their permission to take you somewhere," he paused and looked at me with his dark brown eyes, by then I got curious. Then he continued, "And they said yes." Kingsley finished and waited for me to say something.

"Where are you going to take me, Kingsley?" I asked him curiously but he gave me a small smile, which filled me with confusion. He noticed that and spoke up calmly.

"My house." He said and looked straight into my eyes, "I want you to visit my house today. It's Christmas." Kingsley said and smiled at me. I felt so happy and joyful after heard that. I grinned and quickly stood up.

"I would love to go to your house, Kingsley! Just give me five minutes then we'll go!" I exclaimed before rushing towards the staircase. But then I heard Kingsley's voice.

"Wait, (Y/f/N)!" he called and I stopped on my track then turned around to face him.

"Aren't you going to finish putting these photos into your new album?" he asked, amazed by how I was excited about to go to Kingsley's house. I gave him a cheeking smile and spoke up.

"I will at night, after the dinner and before going to bed," I said, turned around and rushed toward the staircase. Climbed up and ran to my room. But before I went into my room, I did not miss to hear Kingsley's delightful laugh. I smiled to myself after I reached my room. I was happy, happy to be with my family, to be with Kingsley and happy to had that precious moment of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *ο½₯γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*:.q..q.:*ο½₯'ο½₯*:...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
255K 7.3K 48
Draco Malfoy is working to live in the world that has shunned him after the war, while finishing his schooling and trying to stay out of Azkaban. He...
89.6K 2.1K 42
GUYS!! This fic is currently having a rewrite. It was my first fic and I feel like I can do so much better. So if you have it in your reading list pl...