Wizard Love (BoyXBoy)

By mwcah1234

Kyi has never been normal, and never will be. One he is a magician, and two, he is gay. Magicians aren't supp... More

Chapter 1: The Feeling
Chapter 2: The Neighbor
Chapter 3: PARTY!!!!
Chapter 4: The Girl Who Knows
Chapter 5: Word gets Out
Chapter 6: I Love You
Chapter 7: Fine! I'll Go!
Chapter 8: The Worst Birthday in History
Chapter 9: The Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Fault
Chapter 11: Painful Memories
Chapter 12: Repeated History
Chapter 13: I Would Die for You
Chapter 14: The Price I Pay
The Final Chapter: Decisions

Wizard Love (BoyXBoy)

13.9K 303 10
By mwcah1234

Hello, my name is Kyiler, but just call me Kyi. I am totally not your normal 14 year old. I am a wizard. I don't go to a normal school, I go to a school for Magically Gifted childeren. None of my friends are normal ether. I have pretty much given up all chances of being normal because I'm gay. I haven't told anyone because when all your friends are skilled magicians, you never know what might happen if you piss them off.

Another thing you'll need to know is that the magically gifted can't fall in love with mortals. It is said that it is impossible but no one has ever really tried to fall in love with mortals. I think it is because magicians fell like they are better than the mortals. I don't think of my self as better than them, other than the magic we are no different.

That is all you need to know, so I'll get stared on the story. Hope you enjoy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
354K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
8.2K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
2.8K 11 15
Kyle Anderson, who goes by Kabe, lives in a small town where everyone knows everything about everyone. He isn't his usual happy-go-lucky self and has...