The Alpha's little mate

Summer_Shadows द्वारा

Melody Russell is the daughter of an Alpha and the great grandchild of the moon goddess, however, after the d... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 14

20.9K 573 73
Summer_Shadows द्वारा

Melody's POV

"There all done!" Said jane, as she finished doing my makeup and hair, 

"Yay! Now for the best bit! Putting on the dress!" Squealed Emma, I laughed at her enthusiasm, 

"Oh I wish I could have my wedding again" Said Emma dreamily, 

"Come on Ems yours was only 2 months ago, you literally just got back from your honey moon!" I said, 

Emma giggled, "I know I know, but it's all just so much fun!" 

Jane and I looked at each other before rolling our eyes, "Emma, I don't remember you enjoying it when you heard that the table cloths were going to be cream rather than egg shell" Said Jane. 

Emma had a shifty look on her face, "Yes well, other than the planning its great fun!" 

"Why you made such a fuss about it though Ems is beyond me! Their basically the same colour!" 

Emma glared at me, "There is a very big difference between Egg shell and cream, thank you very much! God, you sound just like Darren" 

Jane and I both laughed at the look of annoyance of Emma's face. 

"Enough of making fun of me, come look in the mirror Melody" Emma's annoyance melted away in her voice to be replaced with excitement. 

I got up and let out a small gasp when I saw my reflection.

I stared at my reflection, and let my mind wonder back to four months ago when Greyson had proposed, and everything which had happened since. 

My favourite memory was coming back from a day out with Annabel and Caitlin to find Greyson fast asleep in our bed with Hunter and Phoenix tucked on either side between his arms. 

Or the slightly more embarrassing memory of Eli waking in on Greyson and I having sex when he couldn't remember how to change a nappy. 

But the slightly sadder times of Noah completely ignoring my existence when I tried to talk to him at Emma's wedding and then Greyson having to hold me back when I heard Noah give a snide comment about the silver scars on my children. 

Thankfully I wasn't the only furious one as Alpha Alexander dragged Noah out shouting at him for ruining his sister's wedding and insulting the Alpha and Luna of one of their strongest allies. 

A soft knock sounded on the door bringing back from my thoughts, 

"Come in" I called, Noah came in and my face hardened, 

"Can I have a word with Melody... alone" 

Jane was about to retort but I said, "No, its ok, can you guys go make sure the twins are ok? I'm not 100% sure I trust Parker and Caleb to get them ready" 

"Sure, come on Emma" said Jane, taking Emma's hand and practically dragging her out while Emma glared at her older brother.

"You look beautiful Melody" said Noah softly, 

"What do you want Noah?" I said ignoring his compliment, 

"I... I came to apologise for everything. For fighting with Greyson, for hitting you and trying to convince you that he wasn't your mate, for ignoring you at Em's wedding and then insulting your beautiful children, those scars show their power and beauty not savagery."

I said nothing, only giving him a hard look, 

"I don't expect you to forgive me Melody, I know its all my fault, but lets not throw away our friendship, we grew up together and I would hate throw it all away because, I- I didn't want to loose you." 

Tears pricked at my eyes, "You wouldn't loose me Noah! Just because I found my mate didn't mean I would forget you or Emma or your parents! You guys were my second family and I loved you all." 

Noah took a step towards me, "Please Melody forgive me" 

I stayed silent for a long time before answering, "Ok Noah, I forgive you, of course I forgive, your my brother and I love you so so much" 

He rushed forward and gave me a fierce hug, "Oh you've ruined her make up you idiot!" Said Emma rushing in with a giggling Phoenix in her arms, 

"Sorry" Noah said sheepishly, 

I laughed "Don't worry its fine" Jane rushed in quickly too with Hunter and passed my son to Noah while she fixed my makeup.

Greyson's POV

"Why won't this tie do up!" I growled 

"Greyson honey calm down" laughed my mum, as she came over to tie it for me, 

"Thanks mum" I fumbled sheepishly, she sighed and looked up at me stroking my cheek, "You look so much like your father Greyson, he would be proud at how you've lead the pack" 

I pulled her into a tight hug "Thanks mum". 

Parker and Caleb walked in, "Hey you two. Um... where are my children? Weren't you two supposed to be getting them ready?" 

They laughed nervously, "Emma and Jane took them off us" Said parker, 

"Apparently we weren't dressing them right or something" added Caleb. 

I rolled my eyes, but to be fair I probably wouldn't have done much better, "Grey Grey do you like my dress!?" Said Caitlin running into the room and giving a twirl, "Like a princess" I chuckled, just then the look on Parker's face caught my eye, was it love in his eyes I saw as he looked at my little sister. 

"Er Caitlin why don't you go to Melody, its not long now till the ceremony" I said, 

"Ok Grey Grey, see you later!" She ran out the room and my mum followed. 

I turned to face Parker, "Caleb could you give us a minute?" 

"Sure thing Greyson" Caleb left so it was just me and Parker now. 

"Parker, may I ask why you were looking at my little sister like that a minute ago?" I wasn't harsh but there was a quiet edge to my voice, 

"I- I don't know what you mean Greyson" Parker tugged at his collar nervously, 

"Parker as your Alpha I demand to know is there something your not telling me?" 

Parker bowed his head a sign of respect to my commanding tone, "Alpha I... I believe that Caitlin may be my mate." 

He looked me straight in the eye, "I see" I said quietly, I didn't know what to feel, she was only a child! And Parker was 19! However it was not unheard of to have a large age gap between mates, the largest I had heard was 20 years, and 9 years wasn't nearly as bad as 20. 

I nodded my head slowly calming myself down with thoughts of Melody and the twins. "Well that explains why she manages to walk all over you and convicts you to bake with her." 

Parker looked slightly taken aback, "You're not Angry?" 

I signed and scratched at my jaw, "I can't say I'm overjoyed at the situation, We will only really know if you re mates when she turns 16... but its obvious to anyone that she's comfortable with you..." 

Parker didn't say anything, 

"Ok if you really are mates, I want your word that you won't complete mating until she is at least 18, you may mark her a little earlier if she confirms you are her mate." 

Parker nodded unable to believe his ears, 

"Right lets stop talking about this I don't want to think about my little sister being mated yet, lets go find Caleb and Eli" 

We headed for the door, "Oh and Parker" 

"Yeah?" 

"If you dare break her heart or mistreat her I will rip your throat out" 

Parker grinned, "I wouldn't expect anything else from you Alpha."

Melody's POV 

I felt I might crush my bouquet if I held it any tighter, why was I so nervous? 

I was marrying the father of my children and my mate this was the happiest day of life wasn't it? 

"You ok little sis?" asked Eli coming to take my arm before we went down the aisle, 

"Yeah.. just really really nervous" I said as I watched Caitlin walked down scattering petals in a whirlwind as she went, making the guests chuckle. 

Eli squeezed my arm, as next went Emma and Jane, with Hunter and Phoenix. 

"Don't worry" whispered Eli, "Its only natural to be a little scared. You look beautiful by the way, I know that if Mum and Dad were still alive, they would be so proud of you." 

I smiled and nodded as we began to walk down the aisle, as we came down and Greyson turned to see me, pure love shone in his face as I reached him, 

"Hello my little mate" he whispered, 

I smiled, I had nothing to be scared of, here was my future loving me and caring for me and nothing would take that or my children away from me again.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

257K 4.9K 26
Daemon Mate! Mate! Mate! My wolf was restless, i knew she was near by but the only others around were my beta, his mate, and........their 7 year old...
326K 9.7K 21
(Under Editing!) This is a sequel to 'The Alpha's little mate' Phoenix Melody Benedict had already survived death before her birth, she was given a...
2.2K 103 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
2.8K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...