Pregnant at 16 [completed]

By Jaylovee15

{completed} I'm not good at describing things. It's basically like every other pregnant book? (I am currentl... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Oh my gosh
Okay wtf
Okay
Heyy
yeet
new book

Chapter Four

15.5K 230 6
By Jaylovee15

Dani's POV
—————————————
I ordered a milkshake and sat down at a table near them. I heard Nate explaining something about how he hadn't meant to go that far. "I'm pregnant, Nate!" I heard Reece whisper at Nate, interrupting whatever he was saying about that night. I pretended to play on my phone, acting like I wasn't eavesdropping.

I couldn't hear anything for a while because they were talking pretty quietly. But after a while, I heard Nate say something about only having two options for something. I look up confused, and see Reece have the same confused look on her face.

Nate starts explaining something about how he thinks abortion is bad. I couldn't make out exactly what he said because he was talking too fast. I heard Reece say something after about agreeing with him. I leaned back against my chair, honestly shocked.

I didn't hear or see Reece get out of her chair and walk over.

"Hey," she says, coming up behind me. I almost jump out of my chair.

"Oh my gosh, don't scare me like that," I say, and give her a playful shove. She just laughs and we head out of the food court.

"So, what are you going to do with the child?" I ask Reece, breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't know. I'm not even a month pregnant. and I still have to tell my mom and sister before I start showing," she tells me.

"Well, it may be best to start with telling your sister," I tell her, stopping.

"I know Dani. I just don't know how. I'll think of something and I'll tell her tomorrow," She says, trying to reassure me.

"Okay, fine. Let's go check out some clothing stores," I tell her and we head over to Forever 21.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.7K 12
Leah: I moaned from how delicious his lips were. They were ethereal, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I tried moving my hands but he grabbed the...
130K 4.7K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
9.9M 286K 37
missing father, a whore of a mother and a brother who is emotionally abusive and angry when around her. That's tough enough right? But what happens...
296K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.