Sacrifice (#1 Twin's Service...

Από Chelsie92

WARNING: Not suitable content for younger readers. *Violence, Sexual Content and Language* In the following... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Discussion Board
Behind the Scenes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Preview of Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
*Sneak Peak* Chapter 27
Quick Shout Out
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I messed up
It's up to the Readers
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 29
Information on the Characters
Chapter 29
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Kiddy Corner
Chapter 31
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
*Sneak Peek* Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Suggestions

22 1 4
Από Chelsie92

Author: So I was thinking about placing a 'sneak peek' at the next chapters in the book while I'm in the process of completing them. I'm unsure if it's a good idea or not. Maybe more on the 'you're torturing me' side. 

Sloane: Ooo, does that mean I'd have packed lunch? Think the 'torturing' will produce something for me to eat without having to go to Dimitri again?

Dimitri: I didn't mind you frequenting my club, Ast. Why refuse a feast when I hand it to you?

*Sloane scoffs* 

Author: *Glances at S&D* Well, as I was saying Readers, I'm going to start posting a certain chunk of the next chapter from now on. Feel free to donate your pain to Sloane. What a pitiful child. 

Sloane: Hey! I'm not fucking pitiful. You're the damn creator here. If I'm pitiful than you are too. That whole 'We are created in God's image' shit is playing a big part here. 

Author: ( o.o') *Starts crying* You're right! I'm the most pitiful! I can't even figure out a writing schedule. My character was manhandled by Mr. Sexy Pants and I stood.. laid.. by and did nothing but encourage it. I've got two cats as my only friends. And.. And.. *Stares at Dimitri* *Composes myself* *Cough* That is to say.. Sloane *Points at Sloane* Shut your face!

Sloane: *Eyes begin to glow* COME HERE AUTHOR! I'M GOING TO SPANK YOUR DUMB ASS INTO NEXT YEAR! 

*Author takes off running with Sloane chasing* 

Dimitri: ... Weren't we here to give an announcement?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Temptations Από janeslove

Βρικόλακας

2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
135K 6.9K 79
Alexa, a normal human girl who all her life had mocked supernatural stories is unaware of her destiny she's born to fulfill, and now on her 21st birt...
My Mysterious Mate Από Slubin

Λυκάνθρωπος

48.2K 2.2K 45
In the halls of Beckham high school, Emma reigns as the most popular girl, enjoying the privileges bestowed upon her by her Alpha brother. However, h...
9.8K 819 42
Gael has always been an outcast and a weirdo - but when he moves to the small town of Imperium, he finds himself in the middle of a supernatural comm...