Mutt (Interracial BxB)

By AestheticHate

Mutt happens to be the most complicated person ever. Only in his teenage years, he's gone through a lot of st... More

Chapter 1: LIKE I WOULD
Chapter 2: YOUNG, WILD AND FREE
Chapter 3: FLANNEL
Chapter 4: KALEIDOSCOPE DREAM
Chapter 5: MAKAVELI
Chapter 6: FIRE MEET GASOLINE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: GOD'S WHISPER
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:FOR AMANDA PARKER
Chapter 11: LGBT
Chapter 12: GARETT'ES REVENGE
Chapter 13: I WON'T MIND
Chapter 14: LITTLE LION MAN
Chapter 15: HUNTING HAPPINESS
Chapter 16: HEARTBEAT
Chapter 17: EYES SHUT
Chapter 18: EMPIRE STATE OF MIND
Chapter 19: HIT THIS HARD
Finale: BREAKEVEN

Chapter 20: COLD WORLD

2.6K 120 29
By AestheticHate

We were back in North Carolina, we were on our way to the hospital. I didn't really get any more information on how Bonnie was doing but I was scared the whole time.

What if he took too much?

What if he tried to commit suicide?

What if...

What if...

My mind was racing. I stared at the ground, praying to a God I wasn't sure even existed.

The RV came to a stop. I looked out the window, we were in the parking lot of the hospital. We got out of the car and made our way into the hospital.

Taylor walked up to the front desk and asked the girl for Bonnie's room number.

In a short amount of time we were in his hallway. Taylor started to jog over to an elderly couple sitting anxiously in chairs.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you inside the room?" Taylor asked.

"He's not up, Taylor. He took too much." The old man said, clutching his weeping wife to his chest.

I put my hands in my pocket, waiting for Taylor to continue the conversation. I needed as much information as I could get.

"So, do you know what happened yet?" Taylor asked.

"The drugs were mixed."

"As of like, he took multiple drugs at the same time?"

"Kinda, like, he mixed two pills together and took seven of em."

I crossed my arms. Something didn't seem right, Bonnie wasn't the type of person to lace drugs, he'd simply take one after the other. Unless he was trying something new, but I seriously doubt it.

We were in the hospital for hours upon hours before a doctor walked up to us to deliver us information. He was a tall black man with a shiny bald head.

"Family of Bonito-"

"We're here!" The woman said, interrupting the doctor.

"I have good news but I also have bad news." He said, flipping through the papers attached to his clipboard. "The good news is that he's alive, the bad news: he's barely holding up. It doesn't seem like Bonnie's waking up any time soon."

The old woman let out a loud cry as she fell to her knees. Taylor helped his father pick her up. I watched, unsure of how to feel. Penelope grabbed my hand to comfort me. I forced a smile at her.

•••

It was late. It was the middle of the night. Everyone was sound asleep except for me. I laid beside Taylor, staring at the ceiling.

I felt like shit. Bonnie was in the hospital, I didn't know if my mother was dead or not, and my siblings hated me. I sighed.

Why was life so hard?

I turned to Taylor who was sleeping like a baby. He didn't seem too concerned about Bonnie. Maybe it was because they hated each other. Maybe it was because Taylor had already went through this several times.

I removed his arm from around me and snuck out of bed. I watched Taylor to make sure he didn't wake up as I put on clothes. I left his house and managed to wave down a personal cab.

I needed answers. Something wasn't right and I had to find out why.

The cab stopped outside of Bonnie's house. I handed the driver money before getting out. I walked up the stairs. I knew the door was unlocked, Bonnie was the type of person to leave his door unlocked for whatever reason.

I walked in and froze in my tracks. A guy wearing all black in a ski mask was rummaging through his shit. He grabbed me immediately. I screamed, trying to push him off me. He covered my mouth and took off his mask.

Jermaine.

"Sh! Fuck you doing here?" He asked, lifting his hand off my mouth.

"Get off me! What are you doing here you fucking weirdo!" I stood up and brushed myself off. "Why are you going through Bonnie's house?"

"You know why."

I sucked my teeth. "Bonnie's not worried about you, Jermaine. He's gay too boy!"

Jermaine gave me this look before saying, "real shit?"

"Yes, I've been trying to tell you that this whole time, idiot! But every time I tried to tell you, you'd pull out a gun!" I whispered/yelled. "Besides, that man is in the hospital. He overdosed."

"Well yeah, I know that." Jermaine said, placing his hands on his hips.

My eyes got big. Bonnie was in the hospital because of Jermaines dumb ass.

"What did you do?" I said, balling my fist.

"I laced his drugs. What're you looking at me like that for? I know damn well you don't like that junkie." Jermaine replied.

"I can't believe you."

"Come on, Mutt, fuck that drug addict. I know you want daddy's dick." Jermaine reached for me but I slapped his hand away. He looked at me in shock. I never rejected Jermaine, I always let him have his way with me but this time was different. I was in love...with a druggie and a preppy rich brat.

I walked away from him, I was on the porch when I felt him grab me from behind. He threw me on the floor before slamming the door behind him.

"Fuck is wrong with you Mutt? You don't say no to me."

I got up and ran towards the bathroom. I heard Jermaine behind me. I made it to the bathroom and locked the door.

Jermaine was banging on the door. I searched for a window but Bonnie's small ass house didn't have any windows so I went to the next best thing. I tried breaking the curtain rod from the bath tub but just as I got it down, Jermaine broke through the door and knocked me into the tub.

I hit my head in the tub, knocking out my sight. I couldn't really see, it was blurred.

"You gone give me some whether you want to or not." I felt Jermaine grab my lower half.

Fuck. Not this again.

"Aye bitch!" I heard a familiar voice say before I blacked out.

•••

I woke up with something around my head. I recognized where I was. I was in my old living room.

"He's up." It was Kenosha's voice.

"Hey, you okay?" It was Taylor, he was on one knee in front of me.

Marcus, Xavier, and Adrian were all sitting on the couch diagonal from me. I slowly sat up, confused.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Do you remember what happened?" Kenosha asked.

"Yeah." I said, looking down.

"Marcus and Adrian saved you. He was going to-"

"I know what he was going to do." I interrupted her.

I looked at the two, "thanks."

Adrian ignored me. Marcus said you welcome but he said it so quietly that I could barely hear him.

An awkward wave of silence settled. I hadn't seen my siblings in weeks, ever since the night ma fell down the stairs. Speaking of mom, I wonder how she was.

"Is ma okay?" I asked.

"She's dead." Adrian said instantly after my question.

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Adrian." Kenosha said, sternly. She turned to me and softly said, "we're having a funeral for her in two days. We'd appreciate it if you came."

I nodded, "yeah, of course. I'll be there."

•••

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT FOR MUTT😢  I STARTED A STORY BEFORE I WROTE MUTT THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED THAT I WILL BE FINISHING AFTER MUTT IS DONE SO IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN READING ANOTHER INTERRACIAL GAY BOOK IT'S CALLED "SET ME FREE" AND THE DESCRIPTION IS: Demetrius "Father" McBride is in a small gang along with his older brother. They run the south side of one of the most dangerous city in the US, Kurain. Demetrius is considered a God, he can't be touched... allegedly.

Leviticus, a gay white boy, saves Demetrius and the two hit it off instantly. They bond through their huge amount of love for art and drugs. Leviticus begins to touch Demetrius emotionally and mentally. Soon Demetrius finds himself finding his true self with the help of the strange white boy.

WORD COUNT: 1348

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 823 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
1.8K 68 5
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...
30.9K 2K 61
Part 1: Ethan Sterling can't stop staring at the cute guy sitting in his history class. Chris Davis is tall, dark, and certainly the most handsome gu...