Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Chapter 14

176K 4.7K 1.9K
By EXOtic_Devil

My fists clenched tighter and my teeth were pressed together so hard, my gums were starting to hurt. I ignored everything he did, everything he said. For once, I am being the one to ignore him and not the other way around.

His arm around my waist tightened its hold and pressed me closer to his firm chest. He was doing all of this to get a reaction out of me. It's funny how the tables have turned.

When he kissed the back of my neck, I shut my eyes tightly. The area he kissed started to become warmer and there was that urge to turn around and ask what he'd want from me.

I hate him. I hate him so much for doing this. And to think I thought he was nice.

I felt his soft lips brush against the shell of my left ear, his warm breath and lips making the skin there heat.

"I want you to turn around and look at me."

My eyes snapped open and immediately, I obeyed. My soul was screaming with rage and I had my eyes set into a murderous glare. I had no control of my body or myself whenever he wanted something.

I had no choice but to stare into his night black eyes and look nowhere else. He smirked, a glint showing in his eyes as he took notice of my hardened facial features.

"I want you to smile for me."

My lips tugged up immediately, yet the look in my eyes had made a huge contrast. How can someone smile and glare frighteningly at the same time?

"I want you to relax."

Every muscle in me had calmed down and relaxed, listening to his command. My eyes were no longer in a glare, but they were looking at him blankly. My lips were set into a soft smile and my breathing was calm again.

He suddenly flipped us over and laid on top of me, his forearms resting beside my shoulders to keep his muscled body above my smaller frame.

"I want you to moan my name whenever I make you feel good. Whenever you feel pain, I want you to say please."

My eyes widened, but I was forced to do or say nothing. I've never felt so dominated in my life. I've never felt so controlled and disciplined.

I hate it. I hate it so much.

Nevertheless, I focused on his touch. It was much more addictive and pleasurable now that I am linked to him. Faint tingles arise within me as he touches my skin and my body becomes warmer. My soul calms down yet gets very aroused with each passing second that his gentle hands linger on my skin.

"Sebastian." I sighed as he ran his hands up and down my hips slowly. He lowered his lips down to my neck and began placing soft, slow kisses. I arched my neck towards him and closed my eyes, moaning his name again.

Sharp fangs penetrated my skin softly and began drawing some of my blood. It was so pleasurable and it felt as if my blood was flowing warmly under my skin. I hated my hands for moving themselves and wrapping around his soft neck. I hated my lips for saying his name. I hated the effect and control he had on me.

I want him to stop. I want him to leave me alone, but I can't do anything. I hate that word, can't. It makes me feel so weak.

Sebastian pulled his fangs out and did not clean his wound. He ran his lips over my jaw and to my lips, were he kissed me roughly.

"P... Please." I groaned into the kiss as I felt pain from the wound on my neck. Sebastian tugged on my bottom lip with his lips tenderly, causing my soul to whisper wildly with lust. One of his hands trailed up and cupped the side of my face, keeping me in place.

"Please." I sighed again, feeling more frustrated that he was making me say such a weak word and wasn't doing anything about it. I tried so hard to fight back for control, but every nerve in me was waiting for Sebastian's next command.

When I felt that I needed air, I pulled away from the kiss. I almost shouted with joy when Sebastian moved down to lick the wound he caused, the pain vanishing quickly.

"Jewel." Sebastian whispered as he gave one final lick to my healed flesh. I narrowed my eyebrows at the sound of my name coming from him, and I opened my eyes to see that he was looking at me already. I looked back into his eyes, grudgingly waiting for his next order.

"I want you to tell me what you're thinking." he stroked my cheek, his face having a blank expression that prevented me from finding his intentions. I wasn't going to hide my thoughts from him, anyway. But him commanding made it easier to say.

"I hate you." I whispered, focusing my eyes on him and hoping that he'd see every bit of distaste I had towards him.

He surprised me by smiling, a genuine smile. I didn't know why he smiled. Who smiles when someone tells them they hate them? What was he thinking?

"But I love you."

I froze, my eyes widening and my lips parting slowly. What? No. He cannot feel anything towards me. He can't!

"Don't." I warned, trying to sit up. Sebastian pushed me back on the bed and took a hold of my wrists, pinning them beside my head with both of his hands on each wrist.

"I love you." he repeated, his voice sounding so gentle and full of care.

"Slade, stop." I wanted to hiss, but I didn't have the energy to do that. I struggled to release my wrists from his large hands and I had a hard time getting him off of me. I didn't want to hear those words. He inched his head closer to my left ear and I felt his warm breath teasing my cold skin. "I love you." he whispered directly in my ear.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth together. My hands rolled into fists and they started shaking violently, I was sure he noticed.

I don't want to hear those words. I don't want them.

"I love you." he whispered again. Why was he repeating them? He needs to stop. He has to stop.

"I love you." again. He kept saying it for a few more times until I removed my hands from his hold and managed to claw his back with my sharp nails. He didn't even flinch.

"I love you." he continued without a problem. His voice remained soft and kind, as though he meant those words from the deepest parts of his beating heart.

"Say it one more time and I will dig my nails into that muscular back of yours!" I hissed as I continued scratching at his back. He chuckled lowly and kissed the side of my neck, which made me hiss warningly. My vision had changed, so I was sure my eyes were their very light, almost glowing gold.

"I love you." he whispered again before he blew in my ear. I hissed and turned my head to the side. He never stopped placing kisses on the right side of my neck which was where he nuzzled his head. He even continued saying I love you as he kissed my neck.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." he repeated without stopping the kisses on my neck.

I shut my eyes tightly and struggled to tell him to stop. He is being too direct and that makes me uncomfortable. Those words... I do not like them.

They bring back memories I couldn't complete.

"Stop saying those words! I don't want to hear them!" I screamed, though my voice sounded pained.

Sebastian finally took the hint and stopped right after he placed a kiss on my neck. He pulled away and got off of me, then walked to his closet. When he came out, he had some clothes thrown over his shoulder as he stretched those delicious, tense muscles.

"Get used to them, then, because I'll be reminding you of my feelings from now on."

With that, he walked into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving me as stunned and angered as ever.

I munched on the chips and continued scrolling down to keep reading. This app the humans invented is amazing. It's keeping the stupid— handsome— Sebastian out of my mind. It's called Timepad. At first, I laughed at the name, but then I found a good Werewolf story and then I decided to download the app and start reading. Those humans are so good with their words. And I understood the name of the app. You lose track of time the more you look into this pad.

I shocked myself when I discovered that I preferred reading those Boy-on-Boy stories rather than the normal, cliché guy and girl. But what can I say, those stories are yummy. Two boys, or men, with animalistic, dominant and wild desires.

Time to melt.

When some parts in some stories got slightly steamy, I found myself munching on the chips rather roughly. In total, I've read eighteen stories and enjoyed twelve out of them. Sebastian went out after he took a shower and surprisingly, he left me alone.

Not that I'm complaining.

"Good Devil in Hell, just shut up and take your shirt off!" I narrowed my eyes as my teeth cut the chips and squashed them hungrily. This guy in the story is refusing to mate with the Beta, and the guy is the Beta's mate! The Beta is so cute! So much better than the Alpha! Bloody Hell, what is it with these people and refusing to give themselves up to love? I mean, why is everyone so afraid of love?

Ew, what an ugly word.

I shuddered.

From afar, I could hear the opening of the front door. My nose twitched, and I sensed the presence of a female Pureblood. Instantly, I closed the app and sat up, trying to figure out the place of the scent. Sebastian is here, too. And his seductive Honey and Lavender scent is mixed with a disgusting scent of Lilies and Spring Water.

The scents were getting stronger, which meant the owners were getting closer to me. The door of the electronics' room opened and in walked a beautiful blonde with radiant green eyes and a carefree smile on her pretty face. She had the figure of a barbie doll, but she looked healthy. After her, my delicious Pureblood walked in with a grin on his face. What were they doing?

I became alarmed, yet I didn't want to show any discomfort. I averted Sebastian's gaze, not wanting to notice him. I am going to ignore the jerk as much as I can.

"Who is she, babe? She's really pretty, but she's not a Pureblood." the blonde said. I felt my left eye twitch and my eyes harden severely. My fists clenched unnoticeably and my jaw tensed. Babe? Who does she think she's calling babe?

"She's my Vampire, Jewel. Jewel, this is Sophie." Sebastian introduced as he grabbed Sophie's hand and sat her beside him on the couch to my left. Did he just grab her hand?

I gave Sophie a tight smile, and I'm sure she noticed the hate I had towards her. Her smile faltered and her eyes widened slightly. She seemed hurt, good.

I decided to go back to reading, hoping to ignore their closeness. I crunched the chips rather forcefully and I just wished I was chewing on Sophie's head instead. She was laying her hands all over him and I didn't like that.

"Oh my Hell, just hurry up and kiss!" I groaned as I ate more of the chips beside me. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sebastian and Sophie giving me strange glances. Good, I did it so she wouldn't get her lips close to his ears. Whatever she wanted to tell him, she could say it whilst she is a few metres away from him. She doesn't need to say it in his ears.

"Seriously, how long does it take to kiss someone?!" I was frustrated with this Sophie, I started shouting things randomly. I just wanted to keep her away from MY Sebastian.

"She's strange, I like her." Sophie said with a smile on her face. Sebastian hissed at her. I turned to look at her and when I saw her arm wrapped around Sebastian's arm, I gave her an are-you-kidding look.

"You're touching my Pureblood." I said with a childish voice and gave her another fake, tight smile. "I don't like you." I hissed at the end and noticed as she gave me a confused look.

I turned to face Sebastian, my eyes still hardened and my jaw muscles more tense than before. "Why is she touching you?"

He was about to answer, but then I shook my head and stood up. "Witch." I muttered under my breath as I walked out of the room. If he was doing this to make me jealous, he just activated a volcano.

My fists clenched and unclenched as I walked back to his room. I slammed the door shut with a kick and walked around the room, looking for something to break.

"You try to play with me, Slade?" I grabbed an expensive-looking vase with an intricate design and held it tightly. "Damn you, Slade." I hissed and threw the vase to the wall. It shattered into pieces, glass flying around and what was a beautiful piece of furniture is now nothing but ruins. That's good, I need something to destroy.

"You take my freedom from me, Slade?" I found another glass object— what seemed to be a glass sculpture of a lion and it was so pretty. What a shame. "Damn you, Slade." I threw the glass sculpture to the wall, and that, too, shattered into pieces.

It gave me satisfaction so see such precious, beautiful things destroyed.

I am like that. A precious, beautiful thing that is constantly destroyed.

"You decide to make me feel weak, Slade?" I find another object to ruin. This time it was a beautiful alarm clock. "Damn you, Slade." I threw it, and it shattered. The sound of it hitting against the wall and breaking was comforting, for some strange reason. It gave me comfort to know that I am not the only thing that can be broken.

But there's a difference between glass and I. The glass is fragile and easily broken, unable to be pieced back together. I am not. I am strong and not easily broken, but if a crack happens to be on me, it will be repaired.

"You kill a prey of mine and link me to you, Slade?" I grab a chair that looks like a throne and raise it high. "Damn you, Slade." I throw it, and instead of glass, wood pieces fall apart.

"You son of a Witch. No one has ever dared to do the things you do to me." I was fuming, I needed a prey at the moment and if I didn't get one, I'd go on a killing spree. Ruining Sebastian's room wasn't enough.

I needed to ruin something that's living.

"Get used to them."

I felt my soul quieten suddenly before she started whispering warningly. I ignored her and quickly turned around, noticing Sebastian standing in front of the door with an disturbed expression. When did he get here?

Sebastian began taking slow steps towards me, and me being me, I held my ground. I was not going to back down at all. His eyes glanced around the room, taking all the mess and disaster I have caused. This is nothing. I can cause so much more.

"The hell do you want? Go back to Sophie, I am not available at the moment." I let out through gritted teeth and went to sit on his bed. He shook his head, a hint of a frown pulling the corners of his lips.

"Sophie is a friend of mine, Jewel. No need for the jealousy. I told you, you're the only one I want." I turned my head to the side and huffed my cheeks angrily. The spot beside me dipped down, indicating that Sebastian had probably sat down next to me.

"Only one I want my class. What if I don't want you? Ever thought of that?"

Before I could get things into my head, Sebastian was hovering over me with my wrists pinned to my sides by his big hands. His face darkened and his features hardened. He wasn't happy with my words.

I didn't give a damn. I'm not here to please him.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" he hissed, and I cursed myself for flinching at that time. I stayed silent and forced my eyes to look anywhere but him.

"I said," I turned back to glare at him. "I don't want you."

He frowned, his lips almost pouting and he sighed. "What do I have to do to show you that you're mine, Jewel? What do I have to do to show you that I love you?"

My soul froze again and I felt my eyes widen. My soul's whispers loudened with panic, and I began struggling under his hold.

"Stop saying those damned words! There's nothing you can do!" I screamed, fangs elongating and eyes glaring. I looked into Sebastian's eyes, no emotions or feelings running through me. My eyes were empty, they always were, and always will.

There's nothing for me to hold on to.

"Want to know why, Sebastian?" I hissed. He looked at me expectantly, as if he was waiting for the worst. It probably will be. I know I keep forgetting that he's a Pureblood, a Slade, but what can I do? I was born like this. I hate being controlled and I hate having my freedom taken from me. So, I told him:

"Because I hate you, Sebastian."

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
435K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
382 2 34
My name is Noemy. And this is a story on how one night on a full moon changed my life forever. I was nerd who never ever failed a class, an artist an...