๐Ÿ| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By hennighale

when I saw you, I felt something I never felt [ the vampire diaries ] [ season 4 ] [ second book i... More

intro.
prologue.
one. we're the same
two. closest thing to family
three. safe in his arms
four. secrets before family
five. don't let me go
six. make or break
seven. times have changed
eight. memories are a funny thing
nine. founder
ten. deaths and decisions
eleven. hostage
twelve. gone
thirteen. mutual feeling
fourteen. pictures of you
fifteen. goodbye
for the readers.
the last book

summary.

16.6K 376 8
By hennighale

death. the permanent ending of a life, person or organism. but in a world where supernatural creatures exist, those expectations are pushed aside and the wish of a second chance at life is granted.

death. something that could come when you least expect it, for better or for worse. when a person dies it means they are gone forever, but forever has different meanings depending on who it applies to. for a human forever is a very long time, for a vampire it's only observation as they watch the world grow and change but they remain the same.

death. it was something kristina was used to, losing people and never seeing them again wasn't something she was unaware of. nn fact, when she never saw people again, (like her family) she would automatically assume that they were dead. in some cases it was easier for her to come to terms with, knowing they could be anywhere in the world and not knowing if they were dead or alive seemed worse than being gone altogether.

but when you die in mystic falls, you are most certainly going to come back in different forms. what kristina did not know was that it was going to happen to the person she least expected it to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 914 14
Romance between klaus and reader who is also the sister of Damon and Stefan, anyways make sure to comment, vote and maybe drop me a follow if you wou...
384K 7.2K 14
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm ใ€Žklaus mikaelson x femaleocใ€ tvd/to universe ...
237K 8.8K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...
41.1K 1.4K 53
s2 - 4 the vampire diaries Oc x Elijah Mikaelson The Originals x Teen Wolf crossover (new at this not sure how it will go) Book 1 of 2