Never Tear Us Apart - Complete

By The_Same_Deep_Waters

𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ▸ When Rose said she'd never let anything happen to Dimitri, she didn't r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-two
Chapter Seventy-three
Chapter Seventy-four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Fifty-eight

3.7K 116 40
By The_Same_Deep_Waters

"What an evening," I remarked shyly as Dimitri and I walked along to the path that led to guest housing. I kept sneaking glances at him as we walked arm in arm back to our suite. It was just before midnight, and while the party was still in full swing, Dimitri and I had had enough; we wanted to adjourn for a somewhat more private celebration.

"It was certainly eventful," my Russian God ruefully replied.

"Thank you for taking me."

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything, Guardian Hathaway," Dimitri grinned as we stepped into the elevator.

"Hmm," I sighed happily as I leaned against the wall of the lift. "Say that again..."

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything?" he teased, knowing where I was going with this.

"Nope, not that bit..."

"Ahh... You mean Guardian Hathaway," he crooned, stepping forward and using his body to push me hard against the wood paneling.

"Uh ha," I moaned, slipping my arms up beneath his to grasp his back as he leaned down and kissed me.

"Do you like me kissing you, Guardian Hathaway?" he asked with a calculating grin.

"You know I do," I mewled.

"Good – because I've wanted to do it ever since you walked off that stage this afternoon," he growled, returning his lips to mine, our small kisses quickly heating up.

The lift car ground to a stop, and Dimitri sighed, pulling himself away from me as the doors opened on our floor.

"Come on, Roza," Dimitri said, his brown orbs dancing with desire.

Letting ourselves into the unit, we found Paul asleep on one sofa, Vika curled up reading on the other.

"How was it?" she whispered. "I want to know everything!"

Dimitri gritted his jaw in frustration and I smiled, pulling my heels off and flopping down beside my sister-in-law on the sofa. We clearly weren't getting out of this in any hurry, so Dimitri pulled over a dining chair, sitting in front of us and patting his knee, indicating I should put my feet up on him. I did so and was immediately rewarded when his hands started to knead my feet.

"Comrade – I love you," I moaned softly as his deft fingers found all the sore spots. Five-inch heels looked great, but I doubted there was any way to make them comfortable.

"So?!" Viktoria prompted impatiently.

"It was good," I said, not knowing what else she wanted to know.

"What happened? Did Tasha do anything? What was with that dress she was almost wearing? I mean you could basically see her..." Vika's hands were gesturing in the region of her lap.

Dimitri snorted, in the first indication he'd been aware Tasha's dress had not been entirely appropriate.

"She attracted a lot of attention," I said diplomatically, thinking about the swarms of Moroi men who'd been keen to score a dance with a view to perhaps scoring something a bit more.

"I bet. She looked like trash!"

"Trasha!" I mumbled under my breath. I liked it!

"You should have seen her by the end of the evening," Dimitri said, his lips tightly pursed in a poorly suppressed smile.

"Yeah – she definitely looked like trash by then!"

"What happened?" Vika demanded. She could smell an amusing story.

"Well she was all over your brother like cheap perfume," I explained, thinking how apt the analogy was. "And the more she had to drink, the less subtle she was about it. Eventually, she was so drunk it started to get awkward, so I suggested to Baba he ask some of his Guardians to help her back to her room."

"And?" Vika eyes widened in anticipation.

"Well, they were helping her to the door when she decided to go back and say goodbye to Dimitri. Unfortunately, she collided with a waiter carrying a full tray of canapés. She ended up sitting on the floor covered in pastry and caviar." I chuckled, recalling the horrified look on her face.

"Oh my God! How embarrassing!" Vika gasped.

"Ahha!" I said nodding with a huge grin. "Not her best look. It's going to take her hours to get that out of her hair – and I suspect her dress is ruined."

"No loss there," Vika joked.

Viktoria and I were tittering, and even my Russian God wore an amused expression.

"Were the Vitsins there? What did Elizaveta wear?"

"Other than a pissed off look all night?" I quipped. "A purple strapless dress. She looked quite nice."

I almost felt sorry for Elizaveta. Other than a couple of dances with Dimitri, Eddie, and her brother, she was a wallflower for most of the evening. Even Guardian Croft didn't seek her out – and he made a point of dancing with both Meredith and me.

Artyom's eyes had nearly fallen out of his head when he'd seen me. We'd danced twice – the first time he kept stammering about how gorgeous I looked, the second he spent apologizing for Elizaveta's rudeness at dinner the previous night. Both times I was relieved when Dimitri promptly appeared at the end of the song to reclaim me.

"Roza was the belle of the ball," Dimitri told his sister proudly. "She danced almost every dance!"

"And now I'm tired, so if you excuse me, I think it's time for me to head to bed," I said.

"And that's my cue to leave," Viktoria replied with a yawn. "I told Paul if you guys aren't up by 9 am he can come over to my room and I'll take him to breakfast."

"Thanks. Night Vika," I said with a wave as she let herself out the door.

"Alone at last," Dimitri sighed.

"Nearly," I muttered, pointing to his sleeping nephew.

"Come with me." Dimitri grabbed my hand, pulling me into our room. Pausing to switch on one of the bedside lamps, he dimmed it to its lowest setting before closing the door.

"Now we're alone."

"We are."

"I want to undress you. I want to take this beautiful gown off you and reveal the gorgeous woman beneath it."

"Gorgeous Guardian, now thank you."

"You'll always be a woman first and foremost to me, Guardian Hathaway. My woman!"

I turned my back to Dimitri and he found the hidden zipper on my dress, carefully pulling it down my back to where it stopped just above where my panties sat.

"I like this." Dimitri's long fingers slipped between the dress and my skin, fingering the delicate lace of the thong I was wearing.

"I thought you might," I told him, slipping the dress down over my hips and carefully stepping out of it. I placed it on the back of a chair and then turned to Dimitri standing in front of him in my underwear. "You're wearing too many clothes, Comrade."

He smiled, shrugging off his suit jacket and laying it on top of my dress. Next came his pants and then his dress shirt.

"You're wearing briefs tonight," I commented, liking the way the black stretch cotton accentuated his package. I stepped forward, running my hand over the bulge, loving the sexy growl he made as soon as I touched him.

"I knew I was probably going to be semi-hard half the night," he explained. "They help keep things in place."

"And were you? Semi-hard half the night?" I asked coquettishly, my hand resting on his manhood, eyes locked with his.

He shook his head, his chocolate orbs eyes flashing with need.

"It was all night. From the second I saw you."

Pulling me up against him, Dimitri's large hands were at my back, unclasping my bra. And while my bra hadn't been particularly uncomfortable to wear, I still groaned in relief when my breasts were free – well at least until Dimitri's hands found their way to them! His hands on them felt even better – and I wasted no time letting him know it!

"So beautiful," he complimented me, before dropping to his knees. He lowered his face to the tiny scrap of lace and silk which comprised my panties. He leaned in, sensuously kissing my curls through the fabric before mouthing me just a little further down. "And you smell good, too!"

His voice was muffled, and I couldn't stop my hands finding their way to his head, gently pulling out his hair tie, so his long dark strands fell loose around his face. He moved my delicate panties to one side, gently parting my womanly folds before using his tongue to tickle the top of my slit looking for my tight pearl.

"There!" I whimpered when he found the spot. "Right there!"

Dimitri continued for a minute or two, listening as my breathing got more and more ragged. He pulled back, looking at me, and I could see my arousal on his lips and chin. He grinned, using his now unoccupied hands to pull my thong down my legs - the scrap of fabric minuscule in his hands. When I stepped out of them, he balled them up into his fist, bringing the fabric to his nose and inhaling deeply.

"Nothing smells as good as you," he growled, standing up before me.

Pausing only to pull off his own briefs, Dimitri picked me up and moved us both onto the bed. Giving me a quick kiss with wet lips before he laid me on my back, making his way back down my body toward the task he'd started.

"Tonight is all about you, Roza. It's your day." His lips were almost upon me, and I struggled to communicate my feelings before I lost myself in the bliss I knew he was going to bring me.

"It's our day," I corrected. "I'm not your student anymore," I reminded him.

"Yes," he acknowledged. "And I'd like to celebrate by doing this to you!"

He lowered his lips to me again, pleasuring me in a somehow more leisurely way than he had before. Usually, Dimitri used going down on me as the entrée; giving me a satisfying release before the main course. My man was well endowed, and I knew he worried about hurting me. Licking me had been part of his strategy to make sure I was turned on sufficiently to accommodate his very manly size.

Plus I was generally impatient as a lover, so often Dimitri would use his lips, tongue, and fingers to give me an initial orgasm to tide me over and prepare me before he built me up to a more substantial release. But tonight didn't feel like that. Tonight he was taking his time. I knew I'd be frustrated – begging him to give me the relief I so craved. Yet even before he'd really started, I knew when he finally brought me to climax, the pleasure would be well and truly worth it!

I let my hands drop to his head, fingering the strands of his long dark hair. The coarse, thick strands were feeling a little dry. I idly wondered whether I could convince him to put in a deep conditioning masque next time I did one on my hair?

Such mundane thoughts were soon forgotten as I got into the rhythm of Dimitri's pleasuring. Instead of focusing on my clit like he usually did, this time he was penetrating me with his tongue. It was a different feeling – the warmth of his mouth, the feeling of his tongue at my opening. It was simultaneously too much yet not enough. I was squirming as I started to feel the slow build, my breathing turning from soft sighs to breathy moans as I ran my fingernails over his scalp. I wanted him to return his attention to the swollen nub at the top of my slit. With just the tiniest bit of attention, I knew I'd cum almost immediately. Unfortunately, Dimitri knew it, too – and today he was going down the delayed gratification route.

"Dimitri?" I whined. I wasn't ready to out and out beg, yet, but if he kept this up it wouldn't be far away!

"Hmm?" he replied, not stopping his ministrations, even for a moment.

"I want you."

"How do you want it?" he paused to ask before returning to his oral attention while I thought about it.

Thanks to our high sex drives, healthy curiosity, and willingness to experiment together, I had a good range of positions we'd tried to choose from – and sometimes choosing was the problem. Everything was so good! But there was one position I'd like to try again...

"On my stomach with the pillows – like the first time in Baia," I moaned. That had been mind-blowing, and we hadn't done it that way since. It also had the advantage that I could scream my climax into the pillow – which was a consideration given Paul was asleep in the next room!

Dimitri's low guttural growl suggested he approved of my choice.

"On your knees," he demanded, pulling his mouth away from the apex of my thighs.

I immediately complied, rolling onto my stomach before lifting up onto my hands and knees. Still behind me, Dimitri kissed me there a final time, giving my sensitive, needy clit a quick lick before pulling his lips from me again, reaching around to grab three of the four pillows. He positioned them beneath my hips. I was about to sink onto them, but he stopped me, wrapping an arm around my hips and holding me in place.

"Let's start like this," he crooned, running his finger up and down my privates before grasping himself. I could feel him running his tip up and down my slit, copying the path his fingers had just taken as he coated his cock with my juices. I was already very wet – partially from his saliva, the rest being my own musky excitement.

"I've waited so long," he continued, bringing his tip to my opening and letting out the softest hiss of pleasure as he pushed into me, inch by glorious, blessed inch. "No one can stop us, now, Roza. We don't have to worry anymore."

He stopped when he was fully inside me, giving us both the opportunity to feel the connection and enjoy being one.

"We belong together," he promised, rocking his hips ever so slightly as he started to take me doggy style. At first, it was just enough to move a little inside me, but he was building up to long shallow thrusts. I wanted to move and flex my hips to match his pace, but he had me firmly secured, preventing me from deepening the angle so it would hit my sweet spot.

"Not yet, Roza," he admonished playfully. "But soon. Really soon."

I gritted my teeth, little hisses of annoyance and pleasure escaping. What he was doing felt good, no doubt about it, but I knew when he took me harder and deeper it would feel even better!

Slowly but surely, my Russian God's pace increased. The bedsprings were groaning in outrage at the exertion we were inflicting on them, and I wasn't sure they, or I, could take it any longer when Dimitri suddenly demanded, "On your tummy. Now!"

I let my head drop to the pillow at the top of the bed, my arms sliding beneath it. Then with Dimitri's hardness still firmly inside me, I dropped my hips to the mound of pillows beneath them, my legs stretched out behind me.

An ungainly position, the pillows forced my ass into the air, where it was partially pushed down as Dimitri let his weight fall on top of me. Pressed hard beneath him, my hips were now at the perfect angle for him to take me hard, fast and deep - which is exactly what he did!

Like last time I was pinned; unable to flex or move. But I didn't need to. Dimitri was taking charge, so I surrendered myself to him – letting him position my body however he wanted to, knowing how highly he always prioritized my pleasure.

I knew he wasn't far from cumming by the way he was speeding up. His cock was now ramming into my sweet spot with every stroke, and I'd buried my face in the pillow to muffle the immodest words of encouragement I wasn't able to stop myself making. While Dimitri might find dirty talk difficult, I was impeded by no such limitation. My words were getting more and more descriptive until finally, I lifted my face from the pillow to whisper-shout "Oh fuck! I'm going to..."

I couldn't finish my words before I pushed my face back into the pillow, wailing as possibly the best orgasm I'd ever had wracked my body. Starting where Dimitri was embedded within me, the pleasure spread until I could feel it everywhere – a tsunami of unadulterated ecstasy.

With one final push into me, Dimitri also let go, slumping on top of me as he experienced his own climax. His hips rocking ever so slightly as he ejaculated, I could feel the walls of my cleft grasping at his cock as his lips found my neck, nuzzling against me as he pumped his seed into me.

The slightly salty scent of his cum filled the air, mixing with the smell of our sweat, my own musk odor and that indescribable sex smell that always permeated the room after our lovemaking.

Finally still, we lay there as one – basking in the aftermath of our lovemaking. I would have happily fallen asleep like that, but eventually Dimitri moved off me.

"Up to standard, Guardian Hathaway?" he teased as he pulled out, moving to one side of me.

"Hmm..." I agreed, too tired and satiated to do much more than roll off the pillows and into his waiting arms, giving him a dreamy, satisfied smile. "I think that was the best time yet," I added when I could finally put the words together.

We were lying facing one another; me cuddled against Dimitri, his sweaty chest pressed against my breasts.

"Was it good for you?" I asked, loving the satisfied and tender expression on his face.

"It was, Roza. But I particularly like that I'm no longer breaking the law," he admitted. "People might not like that we're together, but at least now I can't be charged!"

"Were you worried about that?"

Dimitri shrugged. "Yeah. But obviously not enough to stay away from you," he confessed with a guilty grin.

"Well I'm all yours now, Comrade," I said with a shy little smile.

"I know it!" he said, with a shit-eating grin, pulling me closer.

We lay in silence for a while, until I couldn't delay asking the question that had been on my mind all night.

"Are you going to tell Tasha?"

"Yes. I need to. Tonight made it clear she still hasn't given up her hopes. She asked me to be her Guardian again while we were dancing. And she was explicit about her romantic intentions as well," he explained.

My lips pursed. Lucky Dimitri hadn't told me that while we were at the dance. Rather than asking Abe to have his Guardians escort her to her room, I might have asked him to have them drop her off alone and unarmed outside the ward line!

"What did you say?" I demanded.

"I didn't want to cause a scene at the dance, so I said I'd come find her tomorrow and we'd discuss it then."

"She made a scene anyway," I said a little disdainfully.

"Yes," Dimitri chuckled in recollection, "she did!"

My mood had taken a definite nose-dive with the discussion about scarface, so I deliberately pushed her from my mind. There'd be plenty of time for her in the morning.

"So – you never did tell me... What was your training score when you graduated?"

"It was the same as yours, Roza. I also got a ninety-six. It's the highest score ever awarded by St. Basil's, and now you and I share the honor."

I smirked. "Just one more sign we belong together," I crowed. "So – is this how you spent your graduation evening? In bed getting it on with someone hot and sexy?"

I regretted the question as soon as I asked it. If I found out he'd spent the night after his graduation with another woman, I was going to be very unhappy!

"Hardly!" he scoffed. "Babushka, Mama, Karolina, Viktoria, and Paul came for my graduation. We couldn't afford to rent guest accommodations for them, so I took Sonya to the dance for an hour or two, then I gave up my bed to Babushka and Mama. I spent graduation night sleeping on the floor next to Vika while Karolina and Paul slept in Sonya's room with her."

"Oh Comrade, that's rough," I cooed with a sympathetic smile. "The poor champion sleeping on the floor after topping the Academy. Didn't you even get some graduation kisses?"

"Not unless you count the ones from my family," he pouted, playing along with my game.

"That hardly seems fair," I simpered, rolling him onto his back and straddling him as I moved up his body, my lips finding his.

"A big strong manly graduate like you – I think you deserved to have the night of your life. Why don't you lay back, Guardian Belikov? I'm going to show you how a man who scores ninety-six on his training score deserves to spend the night after the graduation ball," I explained, stroking his hardness and positioning myself over it slowly sinking onto him.

Dimitri's eyes widened, but he wasn't about to stop me. Our thoughts were definitely headed in the same direction!

"I think I'd like that," he murmured, dropping his hands to my hips as I started to ride him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 156 9
Rose was distraught when she was told Dimitri died in the caves. But what happens when she wakes up days later to find Dimitri is okay. What happens...
4.2K 293 15
Rose had always known that she had a shadow; a handsome man that had always been there in the direst moments of her life, but never knew where he cam...
242K 6.6K 70
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ▸ Dimitri and Rose share a hopeless love. Knowing they shouldn't care for each other doesn't make holding back any easier...
4.6K 78 1
This is a little one shot of what could have happened after Dimitri said those four little words to Rose. As a reminder, I do not own VA. Only the pl...