Inspiration

By JustAnotherFangirlx2

Lack of inspiration, depression, loneliness. David is not doing so well, he'll need help. But who? DAMON (of... More

Get Out of This
Often enough
Our Secret Place
New File
I should have

You owe me one

618 19 8
By JustAnotherFangirlx2

Simon's POV

L: GO ON THEN!! LEAVE!
S: I'M FUCKING LEAVING DON'T YOU SEE?!
L: AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU REALISE IF YOU WANT YOUR SON OR NOT!
S: DON'T BRING ERIC INTO THIS!
L: WHY NOT?!
S: I stayed with you because of him! If he hadn't come, you and I wouldn't have been together! It was just a flee!

She looked at me gaping. I was shocked too. I couldn't believe that I had said that. I took a deep breath and reached to touch her, but she shoved my arm off.

L: Don't touch me! You bastard! GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!

I didn't said another word to her and stormed out of my house. I got into my car and turned it on. I drove around the city.

I turned on the radio and I heard and it was an interview. It was David promoting his new book: "The Boys who found a Dragons Egg".

What a stupid name. Anyways. He talked about his OBE medal and the dinner afterwards with his friends Jimmy Carr, John Bishop, Rob Brydon, this kid Jack White-I-don't-know-what, Alan Carr and Matt Lucas. He didn't invited me to the dinner. Nor he didn't mention me as a friend, and it was a surprise to me when I felt a little bit hurt.

I mean, we weren't as close friends, as can be, but we were friends... right? There's chemistry and all.

Meh, maybe it was just me.

Wait, why am I thinking in this? I just had a fight with Lauren. A huge one. I can not believe that I had said that to her... but did I meant it?

Of course not.

Right? It was just the heat of the moment.

Suddenly I realised that the light had gone green and there were furious people behind me.

I needed a place to think... and I know exactly where to go.

When I arrived this girl Ana attended me smiling.

I went to the last part of the building and it was empty again. I took a sip of my coffee and sat there.

Did I meant what I said to Lauren?

Who am I kidding... of course I meant it.

I ran a hand through my hair.

What the hell I'm going to do?! She won't forgive me this, but we can't brake up... for Erics sake... and my fame.

My fame of womaniser, we cheated on my best friend and the whole world knew about it... thanks to Lauren actually.

FUCK!

I slammed my face over my hands that were resting on the table.

I'm a fucking mess.

D: Simon?

David's POV

That day I had a radio interview in BBC Radio with Robert Elms, as Jeremy had said and it went well.

He asked me of course about Ratburger and Granpha's Great Scape, and after a few jokes, Simon came into the conversation... as usual.

RE: So tell me, how's the relationship between you two? Because we see the chemistry on stage along with the girls, but how is it behind cameras.
D: He likes it more behind.

He bursted into laughing.

D: No no of course not... I like it more. NO NO NO I'm kidding. Well, we are friends. We have, you know, the love-hate relationship and we are very very competitive, but I really really appreciate him, and he wants me too.
RE: Well that's great, because you have made a book about his son, right?
D: I have made a couple of books for him, and I wrote the book "Little Eric" when the boy was born.
RE: And you guys hang out with each other?
D: Yea, I mean, not every weekend, but we have. He is a really good company, he's really fun to be with... you know, he's one of those friends that no matter what, you know he'll be there and no matter how much time you haven't seeing each other, nothing will change between the two of you.

I thought about the day in the Tea House and smiled fondly.

RE: Now that smile says everything, you can't see him, but I can people. Now, tell me about your new book, "The Boys who found a Dragons Egg"

I told him about my book, about my OBE medal and about the dinner with my friends.

I really loved them and they loved me.

I couldn't ask for better friends... but that wasn't the kind love that I was looking for.

After the interview I had free a couple of hours, I had to use them wisely, so I headed up to the Tea House.

As I arrive Ana greeted me and said.

Ana: Hello sr, how are you today?
D: Hello Ana, great, thank you. Can I have an-
Ana: Earl Gray? Sure.
D: Thank you.

I went to my place and it was a huge surprise to see Simon with his face buried in his hands on the table.

D: Simon?

He looked up. He seemed distressed.

S: David! I was just... amm...
D: Having a nap?

I suggested when I saw he didn't came up with a fast excuse.

D: May I join?

He smiled at me when I took a seat in front of him.

D: Are you alright?
S: Yes yes, just a little bit concerned for some business.
D: The great music mogul concerned about business, right.
S: Let's not talk about it, please. I heard your interview on the radio today.
D: Really?

I got nervous.

S: I am truly ofended.
D: What? Why?
S: You didn't mention me. You talked about your book, your OBE and your friends but you didn't mention me.
D: Of course I did!
S: Really?
D: Yeah.
S: What did you say?
D: That we were in love.
S: Come on! Tell me the truth.
D: Nope.
S: No?
D: No
S: You won't tell me what did you said about me?
D: No!
S: Why ever not?!
D: Because I wouldn't hear the end of it!
S: So it was something nice.
D: I won't say anything more.

I laughed at his smile combined with his narrowed eyes.

We had a nice chat.

And then he asked.

S: Tell me. How's Alfred?

My face went down a little.

S: Oh I'm sorry, I souldn't have aske-
D: No no, it's quite alright. He's fine. He's starting in kinder garden.
S: That's good, congratulations.
D: Thank you, thank you... how's little Eric?
S: He's good. Thank you.

After that we both stayed lost in our thoughts.

I haven't seen Alfred in a while, I took him to Disneyland in Paris for his birthday, bit after that, I would hardly see him.

Lara had a new boyfriend and she looked happy. He's a model, so he's handsome and rich and manly and everything that she had hoped me to be and I couldn't. I'm glad for her tho, she deserves to be happy, more than I do.

I just wish I could find someone that made my days more worthy. Alfred is the reason I wake up every morning, but he lives with Lara and he could live without me perfectly fine.

I need him more than he needs me.

S: Have you ever thought...

I looked at Simon, his look was lost in some point of the table.

S: That everything you've done it's... for nothing.
D: I have.

Indeed.

D: Surely you haven't. How could you? You have everything.
S: Yeah. Yeah I know that, it's just that.
D: That what?
S: Nothing.
D: Simon Cowell... are you depressed?
S: No, no. It's just that I've been having problems with Lauren.
D: Oh, sorry to hear that.
S: Yea. The press wont be sorry. The news of my pitiful love life sells like hot bread.
D: Faster?
S: And harder.

We laughed.

D: But you have a good shield.
S: What do you mean?
D: You are not vulnerable. You have friends who support you.
S: Not much, they are afraid that I sleep with their wife.
D: Well you have my full support, for I don't have one.

He smiled at me. Then he looked around us.

S: This is a good shield tho. No one can find us here.
D: So I can have my way with you now, and no one will ever know.
S: I haven't thought of that. Let me ask for the check then.

I smiled. I looked at the time. It's been almost three hours.

D: Oh shit! I'm late!

I jumped from my sit, took my wallet.

S: It's on me, did you bring your car?
D: No I left it home.
S: You can take mine, Ivan will take you wherever you want.
D: How about you?
S: I can wait.
D: All right then. Thank you!

With that I left him there. I felt a little bad, he was having trouble and I left him and took his car. I found the car and the chofer near the entrance of the Tea House.

D: Good afternoon.
I: Good afternoon sr, where are we going?
D: To the children bookshop "Ottie and the Bea" in Old Dover Road, please.
I: Certainly.

He start to drive, he drove fast, he could tell that I was in a hurry.

It felt odd to think that this man had been waiting God knows how much time for Simon. Surely he must have a life besides being Simon's chofer... right?

D: So tell me Ivan, are you married?
I: Yes, sr. Three years now.
D: Any kids?
I: My wife is pregnant actually. She's 7 months.
D: Oh congratulations.
I: Thank you, Mr. Williams.
D: Is it a boy or a girl.
I: We don't know yet, we'll wait. But I want a girl.
D: I know that feeling. I have a boy.
I: Really? What's his name?

I looked at him.

I: My wife and I need to pick a name, but we can not find any.
D: Alfred, his name is Alfred.
I: Alfred. It's a really nice name.
D: Thank you.

I smiled at him. It was curious to think about it. This man was starting his life. I remember when I felt that, I was with Lara.

We arrived to the bookstore, I thank him and jumped out of the car.

Jer: You're late-
D: I know I know, I'm so sorry.
Jer: Well go to makeup and come to the table.

I did so and before we started the photo-shooting I texted Simon.

To: My Simon ❤️
Thank you, I was just in time. I owe you one xo

Almost immediately I got an answer.

From: My Simon ❤️
You bet you owe me one. Pay it latter.

And just like it, my day went on.

____________________________________

I hope you liked this one!

Share your thoughts please!! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.4K 18
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
554K 26.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
925K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
405K 11.9K 100
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc