Hamilton x Reader Back to the...

Oleh Amberiso

When Y/N suddenly lands in the 1770s, after being pulled into the ocean, she meets Hercules. He and his frien... Lebih Banyak

Before you read this
-Chapter 0: Set up-
-Chapter 1: Help-
-Chapter 2: Shot-
-Chapter 3: Nervous-
-Chapter 4: That morning-
-Chapter 5: Heed not the rabble-
-Chapter 6: Heading out-
-Chapter 7: Whoops-
-Chapter 8: Welcome-
-Chapter 9: What?-
-Chapter 10: The mail woman-
-Chapter 11: Replacement-
-Chapter 12: Britain-
-Chapter 13: the servant-
-Chapter 14: I see...-
-Chapter 15: Shhht...-
-Chapter 16: Ahahaha...no-
-Chapter 17: Walking in to...-
-Chapter 18: Not with you-
-Chapter 19: The winter's ball-
-Chapter 20: AH HAHAHAHA...No.-
-Chapter 22: Wrath-
-Chapter 23: "I'm fine-."-
-Chapter 24: "-No you're not."-
-Chapter 25: Move. On.-
-Chapter 26: Okay then-
-Chapter 27: I admit-
-Chapter 28: You better wise up, 'cause I'll rise up!-
-Chapter 29: Quality (Y/N's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 30: Quality (Alexander's P.O.V)-
-Chapter 31: it ends, now.-
-Chapter 32: Last unspoken words-
-Chapter 33: We're both crying, but you don't know that-
-Chapter 34: Witchery -
-Chapter 35: Well hello-
-Chapter 36: Was it a date?-
-Chapter 37: A mont-whatnow?-
-Chapter 38: I don't like him-
-Chapter 39: Valentine (Part 1)-
-Chapter 40: Valentine (Part 2)-
-Chapter 41: Non-stop-
-Chapter 42: "Work." "Break."
-Chapter 43: Hold up...We're in the past?-
-Chapter 44: Rumors-
You choose.
-Chapter 45: Only us-
50K special writing tips!
-Chapter 46: Back to the future-
-Chapter 47: And all that jazz-
-Chapter 48: There comes the bride! And-Oh no...OH NO!-
Your Books
-Chapter 49: I do-
-Chapter 50: The diversion-
-Chapter 51: about rings and shots-
-Chapter 52: Go, go, go-
-Chapter 53: When things finally go your way-
-Chapter 54: Denied-
What I do with my last days
-Chapter 55: Torture (Part 1)-
-Chapter 56: La la la la love-
-Chapter 57: Home, bitter home-
-Chapter 58: Help me from myself-
-Chapter 59: Ready as I'll ever be-
-Chapter 60: Never gonna be president now-
-Chapter 61: Dear Mary-
New club!
Birthday post
-Chapter 62: Final (Part 1)-
-Chapter 63: Final (Part 2)-
Q & A announcement
-Q&A-
-Epilogue-
New book
What happened to Yafa?
Guess what? SEQUEL!!
!!!Read if you liked the book!!!
AU book of this book is out!
Visual Novel News

-Chapter 21: Pray amen-

10K 336 1.1K
Oleh Amberiso

Y/N's P.O.V

This is it. This is where it comes down to. The 31st of January is today. It's around 2 a.m. I got out bed after Alex shook me to get me up. We silently got out the tent, which was kinda hard since John, Hercules and Lafayette are very, VERY light sleepers. They have to be, they need to be awake when a gun shot has been heard.

Once we did get out, we headed to the place we had said we would meet. Which was pretty far...We had to make sure Washington didn't find out. As we walked over there Alexander kept talking, like he normally does...But this was to keep me from thinking that I could get shot. Once we did arrive at the place I started sweating, even though it was very cold.

I got more nervous when Charles came. And with him, Aaron Burr. "Alexander, you didn't tell me b*tches came likes stitches." I whispered to Alexander as he looked at the two. "Look, I told you the basics, I never knew what was really going down!" He shout whispered to me. "Look who decided to show up." Charles said as he looked at me. "You." I said which made Alexander snort.

Charles was about to hit me but Aaron kept him from touching me. "Not now." He said to Charles. He jerked away and got on his position. The doctor had given Aaron the choice between 2 guns as Alexander got the other one. Aaron walked to Charles and talked to him while Alexander grabbed the other gun and ran over to me.

"Okay Y/N, whatever you do. Do not, I REPEAT, do NOT! Shoot upwards. I swear to God Y/N, don't do it. You only shoot up when you know that the other is also going to shoot up. But Lee doesn't have any intention to shoot upwards." Alexander warned me as I nodded. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N I can't loose you, I've already lost so much." He told me as I nodded at him. "I'll be fine. Even if I get shot, w-which is not going to happen, I'll stay alive." I told Alexander as he nodded.

I looked at the gun remembering that there should be 1 bullet in it. I had 1 shot at this. "Stand back to back." The adviser said as he put us back to back. I could feel that even though he was acting confident, that his heart beat was going off. "10 steps, NO LESS, NO MORE! After the 10th you turn and shoot. You choose where to shoot." He said as I looked at Alexander who shook his head furiously while pointing up with his finger. I rolled my eyes at him as I nodded.

"Counting the passes...Now." The adviser said as I counted in my head together with the adviser.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

I turned around, forgetting to open my eyes and shot blindly at Lee. I could hear Alexander face palm once he saw that I closed my eyes. I waited a few seconds. Opened my eyes and saw Charles on the ground. I sighed out in relief as I felt Alexander wrap his arm around my shoulder. "You did it!" He said as I smiled at him. "I'm satisfied!" I smiled at him as he hit my head playfully. "Yo we won!" He said as I rubbed my head on the place where he hit me.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Made me jump. "Look this will be fun!" Burr yelled from the other side of the field. "Alexander I told you not to-" Washington yelled as he stomped over to us but stopped mid-sentence as he traveled his eyes to my hand, seeing the gun. "You didn't Hamilton." He hissed at Alexander. "I-I didn't what sir?" Alexander asked as he looked at Washington. "YOU DIDN'T SET Y/N UP TO SHOOT LEE!" He yelled as I frowned and shook my head. "N-No sir, I asked him to help me!" I admitted.

"Y/N, stay out of this." Washington said as I opened my mouth to say something, but Washington stopped me. "I-"

"Buh!" He yelled.

"Wha-" I tried.

"Buh!" He interrupted me again.

"WHA-" I yelled.

"No!" He said as I frowned.

"Aah!" I yelled.

"Stop." Washington sneered as I sewed my lips together. "Oh come on..." I pouted as I folded my arms. "Hamilton, meet me inside." He told Alexander as he turned around to talk to Burr and Lee and of course the doctor. "Alexander he won't listen to me, I need to tell Washington I was the one-" I said as Alexander raised his hand to stop my ramble. "I'll cover for ya'." Alexander smiled as he walked away to the tent. "W-wait." I said but he walked further.

~2 weeks later~

"Dude, stand still." I said as Laurens frowned and leaned against the tree. He had an apple on his head and I had my own crafted bow in my hand. "Can't you find...Another activity to get your aiming skills up?" Laurens asked as I shook my head and pulled on the string closing an eye and sticking the point of my tongue out. "No, this is the best way. And if I do hit you, then I can take the arrow out. A bullet will harm you." I said as I pulled the string and arrow a bit further. "An arrow will hurt me t-OO!" He argued but I shot the arrow making him flinch. I looked up and I shot the apple right in the middle and was now stuck to the tree.

He got out under the apple and looked at the apple. "Huh..." He said as he looked at me smirking. "I told you." I smiled as he stuck his tongue out. "Let's just go back to the camp. I don't like to stay in the forest." He chuckled as I nodded. "Wait!" I said as I grabbed the apple and winked at John. "Look, I gotta save food." He said as he rolled his eyes. "I really find you a-peel-ing." John said as I chuckled. "Yeah right." I said as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

Beside that...Alexander got send home.

*Cough*

He took a bullet for me and bit the dust. I don't know what he's been up to, Lafayette knows. He went to his house a few days ago and spoke with him in the night. I and the guys were sleeping already when he did.

He told Lafayette that he had been seeing this...Girl...

It...It didn't affect me one bit. He gets his chances, I'll get mine.

When we arrived in the tent and saw that Hercules and Lafayette went drinking in the A.T. Of course they did. I jumped on my bed and laid down blowing all the air out my lungs. "Tired?" John grinned as he dumped his blue coat on his chair. I didn't respond, I thew the apple at him. "HEY! What about the food savings?" He asked as I mumbled an "I don't care, that was satisfying." I grinned. "Hmph..." He said as he looked at me clearly thinking about something.

He walked to me and climbed on the bed hovering over me. "What's wrong?" He asked as I grumbled. He put one hand on my cheek and leaned with the other one above me. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said looking him in the eyes. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck.

He pulled back after awhile and looked at me. "If you need me, I'll be on night guard." He whispered as he placed a quick kiss on my lips and got off me. He grabbed his blue jacket and left. I sighed putting my pillow over my face.

"Y/N stop having a crush on all of them at the same time!" I yelled in the pillow.

Happy birthday John!!!!!!!!

May all the turtles up in heaven give butterfly kisses to you!

Patton: I LOVE BUTTERFLY KISSES!

PATTON! GO BACK TO THOMAS SANDERS! HE PROBABLY NEEDS YOU!

Anyway I have also been listening to be more chill because it was haunting me on the internet while I was in a Tumblr mode. And ITS AMAZING! When someone explained it to me I got a dislike against it and was like: "This musical is sh*t" Now I'm like: "HOLY SH*T! I like the squip! ...Oh...And of course Michael, he is sooooo cool! ...OH of course, of course,

Jamilton is still awesome. Oh but erm...Jeremy sucks...The songs are so catchy though.

But seriously Jeremy how could you ever shut out Michael?

.

Here's a birthday card John!

What's the cure to cancer?

PEGGY!!!!

Why are you still here?

Damn...

Christiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~

When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think it's sweet. I just think it's surprising how many people bring a knife on a date.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.6K 2.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Y/N was a girl with a rough past. Her parents past away at a young age. She was adopted by a family who treated her like a slave. When sh...
4.2K 217 25
Alexander Hamilton, a young boy with many troubles in his life, is starting his first year of highschool. He's always been homeschooled but ever sinc...
37.3K 1K 19
TRIGGER WARNINGS: SELF-HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, ANXIETY ATTACKS ^•^ Lafayette is broken. Hercules just wants to fix him. One has depression, anxiety a...
8.7K 337 51
In a world where the Winged and Humans live in harmony...well, no. They don't. Thomas is a Winged who met James, a Human. The two slowly came closer...