Always You (Harry Styles) ✓

Por StylesImagines444

Brinley Rose Trinity Abernathy - Human. Harry Edward Styles - Vampire. #27 In Harry Styles Vampire! Más

Part One:
Part Two:
Part Three:
Part Four:
Part Five:
Part Six:
Part Seven:
Part Eight:
Part Nine:
Part Eleven:
Part Twelve:
Part Thirteen:
Part Fourteen:
Part Fifteen:
Part Sixteen:
Part Seventeen:
Part Eighteen:
Part Nineteen:
Part Twenty:
Part Twenty-One:
Part Twenty-Two:
Part Twenty-Three:
Part Twenty-Four:
Part Twenty-Five:
Part Twenty-Six:
Part Twenty-Seven:
Part Twenty-Eight:
Part Twenty-Nine:
Part Thirty:
Part Thirty-One:
Part Thirty-Two:
Part Thirty-Three:
Part Thirty-Four:
Part Thirty-Five Epilogue:

Part Ten:

2.1K 50 7
Por StylesImagines444

Always You:
_____________

Part Ten:
__________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

Harry's words kept replaying inside of my head, making it hard for me to pay attention to anything. Does he mean it? Does he really love me? Did he mean to blurt it out like that? Was it just because I had just had sex with him?

Being so wrapped up into my thoughts, I didn't realize that we are about to board the plane and that Harry is trying to talk to me.

"Brinley?" I turn to face him.

"Sorry, what?" I ask and he sighs quietly.

"The gentleman needs your passport." He explains and I nod, handing the man my passport that is in my hand. After he was satisfied with my passport, he handed it back to me. "Come." Harry says and I nod, taking his outstretched hand and letting him lead me to the airplane. I sighed as we sat down in our seats.

Once this airplane is in the air... It's conversation time.

"Here are your dinners, Sir, Madam. Two steaks, one rare, one well done, steam boiled carrots and mashed potatoes. Enjoy. Oh and here are your two glasses of complementary red wine." The hostess leaves us straight after that and I immediately turn to Harry.

"...Did you mean it? What you said?" He visibly tenses, shoving a piece of steak into his mouth. I sigh, ready to give up and eat my meal when I feel his hand touch mine gently. I slowly turn to look at him.

"I meant every. Single. Word. I love you, Brinley." His eyes pierce through mine as he speaks. My breath hitches and my heart swells at his words.

I smile.

I smile at him, leaning forward to bring my lips to his.

"I love you, too, Harry." He visibly relaxes at my words, happy of the outcome of them. He sighs in relief, connecting our lips again.

"My Brother, Glenn, is picking us up. He said to meet him out front. He'll be here in five." I tell Harry, placing my phone back into my pocket. Harry nods, looking down at me. His eyes land on my neck and he frowns.

"Maybe you should cover this up before we see your family." He says, lightly touching my mark. I nod, deciding that he's right. I don't want the third degree from my Brothers. I pull out my scarf from my bag and wrap it around my neck, covering the mark. I smile and lean up to kiss Harry on the lips.

"Glenn!" I exclaim, rushing over to hug him. He laughs, happily accepting me into his arms. He hugs me tightly and I do just the same. When we finally pull away, he immediately holds me at arms length.

"God, baby Sister, you've gotten even more beautiful." He smiles and my heart swells at his words. I quickly pull him into another hug, happy to be seeing him again.

"You're taller." I comment and Glenn laughs, nodding as he looks down at himself.

"Hi. You must be Harry. I'm Glenn." Glenn says, holding his hand out to Harry. Harry looks shocked for a moment before shaking his hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Glenn." Harry says and Glenn nods.

"Likewise. Now, we should go. Leon is waiting to see you." Glenn tells me and I nod, grabbing Harry's hand as we follow Glenn to his car.

"God! It's so good to see you, little Sis!" Leon coos, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I feel tears burn my eyes as I try to wrap my head around the fact that my Brothers have all grown and matured so much!

"I've missed you." I tell him, whispering into his ear. He smiles and  nods, kissing the top of my head.

"I've missed you, too, we all have. Shane... He told us about what our parents did to you. We had no idea, Brinley, you have to believe us." Leon pleads with me and I nod.

"I know. Shane explained." I reassured him and he nods, pulling me into a hug once more.

"They'll be here soon, with Shane." Leon informs me, handing Harry and I a cup of tea. I nod slowly, dred creeping into every single inch of my very being. I don't want to see them. Suddenly, I feel Harry's hand lay itself onto my knee, causing my head to snap up to his.

"We do not have to be here when they arrive." He tells me and I nod, standing up and placing my cup onto the table in front of me. Glenn and Leon turn to me.

"I can't be here when they are." I tell them and they both sigh, but, nod in understanding. Glenn picks up his car keys from the table and I frown.

"I'll take you to Shane's place. Nobody will be there tonight. I'll pick you up tomorrow for the wedding." He suggests and I nod, thanking him. I hug Leon and Harry shakes his hand before we leave Glenn's house. As Glenn pulls out of the driveway, Shane's car pulls up. I find myself looking out of the window as Glenn drives away. They look so happy... Proud.

They'll never be proud of me.

The front door closes as Glenn departs. I sigh, finally letting the tears slip freely. Harry is at my side in seconds and I find myself crying into his chest.

"It is not just them making you move out of their house. Is it? There is something else. Something that not even your Brothers know. Is there not?" I sigh. I nod.

"There was a gas leak in my school one afternoon. They let everyone go home early. I went home and opened my front door. Weird sounds were coming from my parents bedroom. I found it odd as my parents were supposed to be at work. I walked up the stairs and opened my parents bedroom door. That's when I saw my Father having sex with another women. We locked eyes. I ran to my room and planned to tell my Mother when she got home..."

"Did you?" Harry asks and I nod.

"She didn't believe me, accused me of trying to destroy the family. Told me to "Hurry up and find a job." When I did find the waitress job at the restaurant, they weren't happy one bit and kicked me out of the house. Called me the 'Shame Child'. I never told Shane, Glenn and Leon because I knew that it would destroy the family." I finish.

"What?!" My whole body froze, slowly turning around to face my Brothers.

Oh, no!

Thank you for reading
and voting!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73K 1.3K 28
Naomi was just your average girl. But when she visits her grandmother for Christmas break and meets a mysterious boy with cold skin, her life will be...
54.6K 1.4K 61
Harry Styles is the King of all Vampires. He owns the Kingdom of Raine. However, he and his Kingdom have no Queen. But, that soon changes when Harry...
366K 10.3K 51
He is fire, she is ice. One glimpse of him ignites her stone cold eyes, the heat of his body melts the frozen parts of her heart and the sound of his...
711 8 9
Harry is a hungry vampire who has been abstaining from drinking human blood. Until he meets a pretty girl who is all alone and just smells delicious...