Part Ten:

Always You:
_____________

Part Ten:
__________

Brinley's P.O.V:
________________

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

"God, I love you."

Harry's words kept replaying inside of my head, making it hard for me to pay attention to anything. Does he mean it? Does he really love me? Did he mean to blurt it out like that? Was it just because I had just had sex with him?

Being so wrapped up into my thoughts, I didn't realize that we are about to board the plane and that Harry is trying to talk to me.

"Brinley?" I turn to face him.

"Sorry, what?" I ask and he sighs quietly.

"The gentleman needs your passport." He explains and I nod, handing the man my passport that is in my hand. After he was satisfied with my passport, he handed it back to me. "Come." Harry says and I nod, taking his outstretched hand and letting him lead me to the airplane. I sighed as we sat down in our seats.

Once this airplane is in the air... It's conversation time.

"Here are your dinners, Sir, Madam. Two steaks, one rare, one well done, steam boiled carrots and mashed potatoes. Enjoy. Oh and here are your two glasses of complementary red wine." The hostess leaves us straight after that and I immediately turn to Harry.

"...Did you mean it? What you said?" He visibly tenses, shoving a piece of steak into his mouth. I sigh, ready to give up and eat my meal when I feel his hand touch mine gently. I slowly turn to look at him.

"I meant every. Single. Word. I love you, Brinley." His eyes pierce through mine as he speaks. My breath hitches and my heart swells at his words.

I smile.

I smile at him, leaning forward to bring my lips to his.

"I love you, too, Harry." He visibly relaxes at my words, happy of the outcome of them. He sighs in relief, connecting our lips again.